Thursday, February 7, 2019

Voltron LANCELOT/ Coffee shop AU oneshot--Break up, Break out PART 1

My brain has been transferring to Miraculous angst, but refuse to give up on hurting my baby blue and him hooking up with Lotor!

To feel the mood, listen to this!


Image result for lance x lotor modern


It had been a month since Lance broke up with Keith. Lance loved Keith with all his heart, but he refused to be with someone who cheated on him. It had hurt so much...

Lance walked into their apartment. He had just gotten back from work at the coffee shop down the street. He walked into Keith and his' bedroom to an unforgivable sight: Keith was in bed with an unknown man.
"L-Lance!" Keith gasped.
Lance just backed away and closed the door.
Lance grabbed his favorite jacket, and ran out the door.
He didn't look back as Keith shouted after him.

That night, Lance stayed at Hunk's place. He cried into his best friend's arms.


Lance has been staying with Hunk for a while now. He still works at the same coffee shop.

_____________________


Lance stood at the registrar at the coffee shop. It was a very slow day. Slower than usual. The coffee shop wasn't well known, but Lance would like to say they had the best stuff in all of Altea County.

Suddenly, the little door chime rang.
Lance looked up, and saw a man he's never seen before enter the coffee shop.
The man had long hair that was dyed silver. He had coco skin(This is a modern au. PEOPLE CAN'T BE PURPLE!) and wore a black turtleneck.
He was very handsome.

"Welcome!" Lance smiled. "How are you?"
"I am quite well," the man said in a very luscious voice.
"So, what can I get you?" Lance asked.
"I'm not sure. What is your favorite drink?" the man said.
"Oh, well, I like the strawberry lemonade mixed with coconut water."
"Oh, well I'll take two."
Lance nodded. "Name for the order?"
"Lotor, "

Lotor. Fitting name for such man.

Lance started to brew the drink. But since no one else was there except Lotor, Lance couldn't help but make small talk.
"So, why'd you come here?" Lance asked. "There's a perfectly nice Starbucks just a block from here."
"I like smaller places. I grew up around crowds. Its fun to have some peace and quiet." Lotor said.
"So, what's your name, cutie."
Lance blushed. "It's Lance."
"I like that," Lotor said.

Lance finished making the lemonades and put them on the counter. "Here you go!"
Lotor took a sip and smiled. "Its wonderful! Thank you!" Lotor started to walk away.

"Hey wait!" Lance called after him.
Lotor turned his head.
"You forgot the other drink," Lance said.
"I didn't order it for me," Lotor winked and left the shop.

Lance blushed as he took a sip of the drink.

_______________________________


The next day the shop was a lot less slow. They had a few people, but not a lot.
Lance and his boss Alurra were working when Lotor walked in.
"I got this one," Lance said and went up to take his order.
"Well hello Lance," Lotor smiled. "Its been a while."
"Its been, what, a day?" Lance chuckled.
Lotor sighed. "Feels like forever..."
"So Lotor, what can I get you?"
"I'm thinking a strawberry lemonade," Lotor smirked. Lotor looked at the glass display case to his side that displayed treats and snacks. "What would you recommend I get as a side?"
Lance pretended to think about it. "I would recommend the kettle cooked potato chips. They go well with the sweet lemonade."
"Yes, I'll take a bag of those please." Lotor smile that dashing smile of his.

Lance made Lotor his drink and handed it to Lotor. Lotor pulled out some dollars to pay with and a small sheet of white paper. He handed it to Lance along with the change.

Lance looked at the small piece of paper.

Call me!

3675309

Lance blushed heavily and squealed with delight.

___________________________

Lance: Heyy! 

Lotor: Hello! Glad to see you contacted me.

Lance: How are you?

Lotor: I am quite well! How have you been.

Lance: Much better than a while ago.

Lotor: Oh? May I inquire why?

Lance: I'd rather not talk about it now.

Lotor: Alright.

Lotor: I was wondering, would you like to meet me at waffle house this Saturday for brunch?

Lance: Like....a date??

Lotor: If possible,

Lance: OMG! Yes! I would love to!

________________________

(Waffle house may not seem very romantic, but I went with friends once and they have good food! And it was just fun in general. So I thought it would be cute here.)

Lance walked into the waffle house to see Lotor waiting for him.
"Hello Lance," Lotor beamed.
"Hey Lotor!" Lance smiled.
"I am so glad you agreed to go on this date with me," Lotor said.
"Well, how could I deny you?" Lance smirked and Lotor blushed.

The two were seated and ordered their food.

"If you don't mind me asking," Lotor put down  his water glass. "What had you so upset recently?"
"Oh," lance looked down. "Well, a month ago my ex boyfriend cheated on me."
"Oh my," Lotor said. "I'm so sorry."
"Its fine," Lance smiled. "I have you!"
Lotor put a hand on Lance's shoulder. "I hope to never hurt you like he did."

________________________________

TIME SKIP: 2 weeks:

Lance and Lotor had been dating for two weeks, and Lance couldn't be happier! Lotor treated him very nicely and with respect. Lotor would never push Lance into things he didn't want to do, and listened to Lance's concerns and worries.

Also, turns out Lotor was very wealthy! Lotor owned his own small house! It had one floor but was very nice. It was a yellow house with purple tiger lilies growing around it. Turned out and Lotor liked gardening!

Lance and Lotor walked into Lotor's home.
Lance noticed a stand-up keyboard in the corner of the living room.
"Cool! You play the keyboard?" lance asked.
"Oh! Yes," Lotor blushed. "My parents never really approved but-"
"Screw them!" Lance said. "Will you play for me?"
Lotor smirked. "Only if you will sing my darling,"

Lotor turned on the keyboard and started to play. Lance slowly and softly started to sing:



Lance leaned in as Lotor played the last key. He kissed him softly on the lips. It was a perfect first kiss.

____________________________________

"Hey, we sounded pretty good you know!" Lance smiled as he and Lotor sat on the front porch.
"I guess so," Lotor said
"Guess so? I know so!" Lance stood up. "You know, our coffee shop welcomes entertainers! Why do you think we have that small stage?"
"I thought that stage was there because the shop used to be a kariokie bar." Lotor asked.
"Well, yes. But we kept it for a reason! We should ask my boss if we could have a preformance night!"
"I'm not sure..."
"You don;t have to, but i think it would be fun!"
Lotor nodded. "Lets do it."



TO BE CONTINUED...


Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment