Friday, February 8, 2019

Voltron LANCELOT/ Coffee shop au onehsot--Break up, break out PART 2

Part two guys! YAY!!!!

Part 1



Image result for voltron lance x lotor modern au



Lotor and Lance talked to Alurra about letting them do a little show in the coffee shop. She said yes but if it went well for business, she would have them do it once a month.
They gladly agreed.

They set up two microphones and Lotor's keyboard.
"I'm so excited!" Alurra said. "I put up flyers all around the town, so we're bound to get a few folks in here!"
"Yeah! And I got Hunk to cover my shift, so you won't be working alone." Lance said.
"Wonderful!" Alurra smiled.
Lance looked to Lotor, who was figeting with his wallet.
"Whats wrong?" Lance asked.
"I'm just very nervous," Lotor said.
"Just imagine its just me and you in the living room," Lance kissed him on the cheek.


The two set up, while people started to fill the cafe.
A lot of people.

Just as Lotor and Lance were about to start performing, Lance spotted someone in the crowd.....

_________________________________


Keith and his boyfriend Shiro had seen the flyers all over town. The two hadn't had a date night in a while due to work. Shiro thought it looked fun, and decided they should go.
"We can share a nice hot chocolate, just like when we first started dating!" Shiro smiled.
"Yeah, why not?" Keith smiled.

The two walked up to the coffee shop. It looked familiar, but Keith couldn't put his finger on it.
"C'mon!" Shiro pulled Keith into the busy coffee shop.

The coffee shop smell really nice, and people were crowded around a small stage.
"Looks like its about to start!" Shiro said. "Why don;t you sit down, and I'll order the drinks." Shrio said.
"Sure," Keith shrugged and sat down close to the stage.

He wish he hadn't.
How could he had forgotten?
The cafe he would visit every friday to see him. The pink lemonade he loved so much.

Lance, Keith's ex, was standing on the stage.

_________________________________

"Lotor, he's here," Lance whispered.
"Who?" Lotor asked.
"My Ex! He's here!" Lance hissed in panic. "I can't perform in front of him!"
"Sweetie, it will be fine," Lotor put a hand on Lance's cheek. "Just pretend it s just you and me in the living room."
Lance took a deep breath and nodded.

___________________________________

Alurra walked onto the stage. "Welcome everyone! We're so glad you all could make it!" she said into the mic. "I hope you all enjoy!"
She nodded to the boys, and they started to perform:



When Lance and Lotor were done, the coffee shop applauded respectively. But you could tell they enjoyed it more than they were willing to cheer for.
"Thank you!" Lance smiled a sweet smile. "Its such an honor to be able to perform tonight! Me and my boyfriend Lotor here-"
Lotor smiled and waved.
"-love music and we're so glad to hare it with you all!" Lance finished.
The small crowd actually cheered this time.

__________________________________

"That was such a cute speech!" Shiro smiled. "Right Keith?"
"Shiro, can we leave?" Keith asked.
"What? Why? It just started!"
"The boy up there....he's my ex."
"Oh..." Shiro said.
"Please, can we leave?"
"Of course babe," Shiro gave him a kiss on the cheek, ut Keith felt nothing.

Seeing Lance on that stage, Keith regretting everything from that night.
Not running faster.
Not calling for him loud enough.
Agreeing with Shiro to leave Lance behind.

Keith missed Lance soft kisses.
Lance's enthusiasm.
Lance singing him to sleep.
Lance in general.

____________________________________

Lance and Lotor sat in Lotor's bedroom. Lance had moved in with Lotor a week after dating.

"That was so much fun!" Lotor said.
"Yeah!" Lance said. "Alurra said it was so good, she'll let us do it again next month!"

Suddenly, Lance's phone rang. All the color drained from Lance's face.
"It's my ex...Keith." he said. "Why would he be calling?"
"Could it be he saw you and I tonight?" Lotor asked. "And got...jealous?"
"I doubt it." Lance said, not answering the call. "And why should I care about him?" Lance said. "I have you, and I couldn't be happier!"

"In fact," Lance held up his phone as he deleted Keith's contact. "God that feels good!"
Lotor laughed and pulled Lance close. "I love you..."
"I love you too."

THE END

I hope you all enjoyed my first coffee shop au!


No comments:

Post a Comment