Monday, February 11, 2019

Voltron oneshot--Quick idea for a book

So, this is an idea for a book that IS NOT mine. Here's the book right here:

Stolen memories

So, this is for the author if she/he wants it.





Lance and the rest of his so called team stood at the planning table.
"Alright," Alurra said. "The plan is to use Lance has bait against the galra. Then, once Lance has been face to face with the galra, he uses his weird magic to zap the controls and let us in the ship. Any questions?"
"Uh Yeah," Lance raised his hand slightly. "Why me?"
"Whay do you mean?" Shiro asked.
"I mean, why am I the one being used as bait? I mean, any one of us is good bait. And if we sent in Keith or Shiro, they could easily defeat the galra and let us it with their galra hands. So why me?"
"Lance, this isn't your call." Alurra said. "We've made a desision."
"We?! No we haven't! I'm not on board!"
"Lance-"
"No! I am sick and tired of being treated like crap around here! I can't believe I used to put up with this!"

Without realizing it, Lighting was charging up in Lance's fists.
"WHY DO YOU ALL HATE ME!!!" Lance screamed as the lightning was released.
It hit every member of the team, stunning them.

"Lance, what the hell?!" Pidge yelled.
"Yeah! You shocked us!" Hunk cried.
"Sorry," Lance said. "I didn't realize I was. Wait, why am I the one apologizing?"

"Lance, why should I put your thoughts into consideration after you just stunned us?!" Alurra yelled.
"Bullcrap!" Lance yelled. "You weren't doing it even before I shocked you!" he grabbed Alurra by the collar. "Why don't we give you over? I'm sure Haggar would love the last other altean to be her captive."

"That's enough!" Shiro yelled separating the two. "Lance, we already have a plan and its too late to change it. Alurra, we need to take Lance's thoughts and concerns consideration."

Alurra scoffed. "Whatever. He worked for the galra! Maybe he shoudl just go back!"

Everyone gasped.

Lance smirked. "Finally!" he yeleld. "The truth comes out! You know what? Maybe I will."


I hope you liked this EarthDragon13!

No comments:

Post a Comment