Saturday, February 2, 2019

Miraculous Ladybug ANGST prompt/oneshot--Cataclysm

WARNING: SUICIDE AND HORRIBLE SPELLING


(This is very short)


Chat Noir knocked on Marinette's window.
"Chat Noir?" Mari opened the window and let him inside. "What is it?"
"I need your help with something. It's very important." Chat Noir said.

He was being very grim and serious. It worried Mari.

"Ok?" Mari said. "What do I need to do?"
"In order to do it, I'm going to reveal my identity to you." Chat said.
"What?! No!" Mari said.
"Too late." Chat removed his ring. He de-transformed, to reveal Adrien Agreste.

"Adrien?" Mari gasped.
"No time to be shocked," Adrien put the ring on Mari's finger. "Say, 'Plaggclaws out'."
Mari nodded. She trusted Adrien.
"Plagg, claws out!"

Marinette transformed.
"Your doing great!" Adrien smiled, but there was no light in it. "Second," Adiren pulled a note out of his pocket. "Read this when I leave."
"Got it."
"Lastly, reach your hand up, and say 'Cataclysm'. It will give you the power to destroy anything you decide to touch."

"Cataclysm!"

Mari held the ball of destructive power in her hand.
"Ok? What do you want me to destroy?"

Adrien grabbed her wrist and held the cataclysm to his chest.

"Me"

"ADRIEN!" Marinette screamed.
Adrien slowly turned to dust.
"Thank you," he whisperer smiling sadly before falling to the ground as a pile of ashes.

_______________________________

Marinette pulled the ring off of her, and Chat Noir's kwami appeared.
"No..." Plagg gasped. "He really did it..."
"Please!" mari cired. "There has to be a way to reverse this!"
Plagg slowly lowered to the floor and knelled in front of Adrien's ashes.
"R-read the note..."

Mari picked up the note and read it.

Dear Marinette,

If you're reading this, you did what I asked. And I can't thank you enough for relieving me of my pain. Please, give this miraculous to anyone you see fit. Personally, I'd like to see you wear it.

Please tell Nino and Alya I'll miss them. Tell Nateile and my Bodygaurd that this wasn't their fault. Please tell my father that he may had not loved me, but I really did love him.

-Adrien Agreste.


Marinette teared up. "Wh-Why...."

___________________________________


Marinette could barely deal with the guilt that she had killed her friend. The news hit everyone hard when Marinette walked into school, and had to break the news that Adrien had committed suicide.
Everyone attended the funeral, except one person: Adrien's own father.

TIME SKIP: ONE MONTH

Gabriel Agretse sat in his office. His assassinate Natelie and Adrien's bodyguard kept bothering him, saying what they needed was urgent. Nothing was more important than his work and miraculous.

"Sir!" Natelie ripped his tablet from his hands.
"How dare you!" Gabreil yelled. "Give that back now or your fired!"
"Actually sir, we're resighning!" Natlie said, the bodyguard next to her.
"Wh-What?!"
"How could we work with someone who's so blinded by his work! We've been trying to tell you fro a month and you refuse to listen!"
"What are you talking about?!"
"ADREIN IS DEAD GABRIEL!"


Gabriel started to shake. "Wh-What?"
"He committed Suicide a month ago! You missed the funeral because you had a bisnuess confrense!"

Natelie and the bodyguard started to walk away with suitcases and boxs. "Now if you excuse us, we're leaving."

___________________________________


"No..." Gabriel fell to his knees in tears. "I already lost Emile and now I've lost you to?!"
Suddenly, he heard footsteps.
He looked up, and saw Mairnette, Adrein's classmate.
"So, you finally heard?" she asked.
Gabreil nodded.
"I'm very sorry." Marinette said.

"I think we'll all miss hi, very much..."

THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment