Sunday, February 10, 2019

Voltron SHKLANGSTLOT/ Modern au--prompt thing--Jealous much?

Ok, SHKLANGSTLOT may look like gibberish but its:

Shiro+Klance+Langst+Lancelot

It'll make since. I just wanted to try polyamory. Its fun to read, and I love all the LANGST it can cause!

PS We're mostly going LANCELOT on this




Lance was finally happy with his life. After years of depressing thoughts, his two loving boyfriend Shrio and Keith had finally helped him.
But all good things must come to an end....

Lance walked snuck into his and his boyrfriends' house. he wanted to suprise them, being home from work early! Now tey could finally watch the movie they had bought a month ago!
But when he walked into the living room, he saw Shiro and Keith were watching it without him!

"Gosh, I like it when its like this," Keith said. 
"Yeah," Shiro gave Keith a kiss. "Just you and me."
"Lance can get so annoying at times," Keith said. "I'm glad we get these little moments to ourselves."

Lance stood there silently in agonizing pain. he quietly walked into the kitchen. He wrote, "Goodbye -Lance" on a sticky note and left his house key next to it.
Then, he quietly left the house.

_________________________________


TIME SKIP:

Lance leaving Keith and Shiro was the best thing that had ever happened to him. Because of that, Lance now had a new loving boyfriend who was very wealthy! The two lived in his luxurious home.
"What did I ever do to deserve you?" Lance looked up at Lotor.
"What did I do to deserve you?"  Lotor asked back.
"I just don't understand," Lance said. "Aren't I annoying?"
"No!" Lotor said. "Who ever made you think that?"
"My exs. I overheard them saying how much better it was when I wasn't there, so I left."
"I would never do that to you Lance..." Lotor gave Lance a kiss.


Lance and Lotor walked into a cupcake shop. It was Lotor's birthday, and Lance was going to buy him a treat. 
"So, which one do you want?" Lance asked
"mmmmm....That strawberry one!" Lotor smiled.
"Got it,"Lance nodded and rang the little counter bell.

"How can help-"

The enpolyee and Lance froze.

How could Lance have forgotten?! This is where Keith and Shiro worked!!!

"L-Lance..." Keith breathed.
"Keith," Lance said.
"Um, darling, is everything ok?" Lotor asked.
"N-No," Lance said. "We need to leave."

"Wait!" Keith called. 
Shiro came out of the kitchen and saw what was going on.
"Lance where have you been?!" Keith walked out from behind the counter.
"I've been somewhere where I'm loved. Unlik with you." Lance said.
"What are you talking about?" Shiro asked. "You just left one day for work and never came back! All we got was your note! What happened?"
"You don't think I heard you that day?" Lance said. "How annoying I am and that ti was better with just you two?!"
Keith and Shiro shrunk back.
"C'mon Lotor," Lance pulled his boyfriend out of the store.

______________________

"I'm sorry you had to see that on your birthday." Lance said.
"Its quite alright," Lotor said. "That was very brave of you by the way."
"Thanks," lance said. "So, can I treat you to a milkshake instead?"

THE END

Yeah short, but this was just a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment