Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Voltron Lance X Kuron prompt--(VICTORIA VOLTRON SPOILERS HERE)

Once again, I'm going fake Shance on ya'll! I learned that i don't really mind Shance/Kuronxlance and lowkey ship it. 


Lets do this again!




Lance sat in Shiro, or more as Kuron's room, nursing his minor wound.
"Kuron, you need to be more careful," Lance said, wrapping his shoulder in a bandage. "You know what will happen if you get too injured!"
"I'm trying my best," Kuron said. "But I'm a paladin! I have to do my job!" Kuron looked down. "Well, I'm sorta a paladin..."
"Hey, don't be like that," Lance knelt down and looked at Kuron in his tech eyes. "Enjoy this while it lasts. I know I am." Lance kissed Kuron's cheek and Kuron grinned.

I guess this is really just a dialogue prompt. I can't see where this would go as a onehsot other than where the first one went.



No comments:

Post a Comment