Wednesday, August 29, 2018

LANGST/Voltron oneshot--Choesn one

Inspired by this gif/photo:



Yo, I'm just gonna skip over everyone being mean to Lance, because I'm incredibly tired of writing Langst. 

Lance need a break from the team's hurtful actions. He decided to go for a ride in his lion. No one would care if he was gone, right?
Lance checked the GPS for any peaceful planets nearby. He found one that the team had already liberated and met. He had been in the castle at the time, helping Coran. And, the team had said it was a formal visit and that it would be best if Lance stayed in the castle.
That hurt.
Lance called the planet.
"Hello, this is Lance Mclain, paladin of the Blue Lion of Voltron. Permission to land, over."
"Hello Lance!" someone said form the other side. "Permission granted!"
Lance smiled and landed the lion

___

Lance was greeted by a crowd of aliens. The aliens had long, silky hair, and scaly skin. The leader walked up to him.
"It's an honor to meet you Blue paladin," the leader bowed, and Lance bowed back.
"It's an honnor to meet you too!" Lance smiled.
"Please, let me show you around!"

The Leader led Lance all around the planet. Being Lance, he winked at every female. And every female would swoon when they saw him.
"And this is the most important part of the planet." he pointed to a large sword in a stone.
"Cool!" lance said.
"Whoever pulls out the sword, is desntained to be our leader."
"I thought you were the leader?" Lance asked.
"I am only temporary. The true leader is the one who wields this weapon."
Lance smirked. "May I?"
"You may," the leader laughed.
Lance walked up and pulled the handle-

The imetdetly fell on his back when the sword came out.
"GAH!" lance said. "I'm sorry! I'll put this back-"
Every dropped to their knees.
"You have freed the sword!" the leader shouted. "You are our king!"
"What? Me? No way," Lance said.
The leader stood. "Follow me!"

___

The past leader(Let's call him Zain, I'm lazy) led Lance inside a giant palace.
"Your majesty! It has happened!" he called.
A collection of crashes, squeals, and shouts could eb heard, and in came a female alien, panting hard.
She was the most beautiful thing lance had ever seen. She had bright yellow skin with freckles and scales. She had a short bob of orange hair, and wore a pink gown.
"Is....pant...this...pant...him?" she asked, as she straightend out.
"Yes!" Zain cheered. "And you'll never believe this: He's also a paladin of Voltron!"
"No way!" the female gasped.
"Lance, this is Princess Titania," Zain explained. "She was the daughter of the past leader. Titania, this is Lance Mclain."
Lance bowed and smirked. "It's an honor to meet such a beauty!"
Titania giggled and blushed. "The honnor is all mine," she said.
"Lance, will you stay here, and be our king?" Zain asked.
Lance thought about it...

"Yes." 


______

TIME SKIP: ONE YEAR

It all happened so suddenly. He had just disappeared one day. No one knew where lance had gone, and they searched everywhere for the Blue Lion. But they had come up with nothing.
"Alright paladins," Alurra said. "Today we're going to re-visit the Syklies," she said. "We need supplies."
The team nodded, and landed the ship.

"Greeting Voltron!" and alien greeted them "My name is Ophila. I'll be your guide for today!" she smiled.
"Please, take us to King Zain." Alurra said. "We need suplies and must discuss how the war is going."
"King Zain?" the alien started to laugh. "Oh, you don't know! Don't worry, it'll be a surprise! Come with me!" she started to skip along the path to the castle.
The team shrugged, and followed.

___

"Here we are!" The alein opened the door to the throne room, leaving everyone in shock.

On a throne, was Lance.

Lance wore a large crown and was dressed in blue velvet and gold. He sat regally with his legs crossed, a sword at his side.
"Oh! Hey guys!" Lance smiled and waved.
"Wh-HOW?!" Alurra shouted.
"LANCE!" Pidge ran up and hugged him."I missed you so much!" she cried.
"I missed you too!" Lance smiled. "So, what can I help you with?"
"Lance?! Where have you been?!" Hunk asked.
"Oh! It's a cool story!" lance smiled. "I was taking  a ride in Blue, and I landed here! I pulled a sword out of a stone, and BOOM! I'm king. I couldn't just leave them without a leader, so..."
"But you just left! Taking one of the Voltron Lions with you!" Shiro yelled.
"Yeah, that wasn't my best choice." Lance rubbed his neck. "I'll give her back when you leave."
"Lance, your not coming with us?!" Pidge gasped.
"i'm a King now," Lance aid. "I have a kingdom to take care of....and a wife.
"What now?!" Keith yelled.

"Lance!"

Titania ran into the room and hugged lance. "Why didn't you tell me your old teammates were here?" she kissed him n the cheek.
"Voltron," Lance addressed his old team. "This is my wife, Titiana. Titiana, these are the paladins of Voltron."
Hunk looked like he was going to cry. "How could you?" he whimpered. "You got married and didn't even invite us?!"
"Look, you always thought I was a bother. Why would you want to attend a bother's wedding?"
"Your not a bother! Do you have any idea how long we looked for you?!" Pidge said.

"Look, its in the past," Lance said. "So, what did you come here for?"
"Uh, we just needed some supplies." Alurra said.
"Oh, I can do that."
Pideg walked up and hugged Lance. "I understand you have a wife and a planet to run, but is there any way you could come with us?"
"I'm sorry," Lance said.


"But I belong here."

THE END












No comments:

Post a Comment