Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Langst oneshot-River of White tears-PART 2


“So, why didn’t Alurra tell me about you?” Lance asked.
Simple,” The white lion said. “She does not know of me.”
How is that possible?” Lance asked.
“King Alfor made me in secret for emergencies. As I can see, tea Voltron is falling apart, and you needed to become the hero your are! I would consider that an emergency!”
Lance chuckled. “Thanks.”
So what do you wish to do? Go home, fight Galra, bring peace to planets?
Lance thought about it. He would like to go home. But the universe's needs had to come before his own.
“Bring peace to planets,” he said.
A screen showed up in front of him.
The Planet Quasar is in deep trouble. A galra fleet as set their sights on them.
“Let’s do this!” Lance blasted off.

TIME SKIP: AFTER PLANET QUASAR IS SAVED:

“We are forever in your debt!” The leader of Quasar bowed to Lance. “What can we ever do to thank you?”
Lance thought about it. “Do you have any supplies I could have? I’m going to be on the road for a while, so I need as much as I can get.”
“We will gladly get you everything you need. But first, come inside. We would love to make an alliance with the rest of Voltron!”
“Oh, I’m not a part of Voltron,” Lance said.
His answer surprised everyone.
“I used to be,” Lance said. “But then I found the White Lion. The White Lion is a separate part of a Voltron. Actually, Voltron doesn’t even know about it. And if possible, I’d like to keep it that way.”
“Of course White Paladin,” the leader bowed again.
“But if you really want an Alliance, I can give you Voltron's contact info.”
“Thank you greatly!”

***

Pidge and Hunk sat in the lounge, crying softly with each other.
“We might never see him again…” Hunk whimpered.
“Why did they have to replace him…” Pidge whispered.
“Guys!” Matt ran in. “I know what happened to Lance! But you can’t tell Alurra!”
The two perked up. “WHAT?!”
“Blue told me everything!” Matt started to whisper. “Apparently. There’s a White lion-”
“WHAT!”
Shhh!” Matt put a finger on his lips. “Well, there’s a White Lion, and Lance is piloting it now!”
“He...abandoned us?” Pidge cried.
“I think he thinks the same about us.” Hunk said. “We kicked him off. Maybe he thought there was no point in staying?”
“Either way, we’re getting him back! ” Matt said. “He should never have been kicked off this team. There was always room for both of us.”

***

Lance was flying through Blue, when he saw a button on his dashboard blink.
“White, was does that mean?” he asked.
It means there’s a call coming through.” White said.
Lance answered it.
Hello? Lance? Are you there?
“Pidge?!” Lance gasped. “How did you get this number?!”
Lance!
“Hunk?! You too?”
“Lance! Is it true? Are you in a white Lion?” Pidge asked.
“Yeah!” Lance smiled. “She’s really great!”
“Lance! We were worried sick about you!” Hunk said. “You didn't ever tell us where you were going?”
“You have a new Blue paladin. I thought you wouldn’t care.” Lance sighed.
“Of course we would care! We’re your friends!” Pidge said.
“We never wanted you kicked off the team!” Hunk said. “We vouched for you!”
“That’s right…” Lance sighed. “You did. I’m sorry.”
“Just come back to us! Please?” Pidge asked.
“Why?” Lance asked. “You don’t need me.”
“Yes we do!” Hunk cried. “I don’t know if I can survive without my best friend!”
Lance was tearing up. “But...what if Alurra kicks me out of this lion too?”
“We won’t let her!” Pidge said. Just come back! PLESE!”
“FINE!” Lance said. “I’ll….I’ll come back.”
“Thank you Lance!” Hunk cheered.
“Thank you thank you thank you!” Pidge cried.

****

“Where are they?!” Alurra cried.
“They can’t just leave without telling us where they’re going!” Shiro said.
Suddenly, a video call appeared on the screen.
“Hey Princess!” Lance waved and smirked.
“Lance!” Keith glared. “Your still alive?”
“You can't get rid of me that easily.” Lance glared back.
“Who’s lion are you in?” Shiro asked.
“The White Lion.” Lance smirked.
“Lance, don’t kid around.” ALurra said.
“See for yourself!” Lance said, and the hangers opened.


Alurra looked in terror to see a giant white lion.
“What?!” Keith was in fury to see Lance in such a lion.
“There’s another Lion?” Shiro gasped.

Pidge and Hunk ran into the room after landing their lions.
“Isn’t it cool! Lance can still be on team Voltron!” Pidge cheered.
Alurra was still in shock.
“No…” she said.
Lance walked out of the lion.
“NO!”  Alurra screamed and slapped Lance in the face.
“Can’t you take a Quiznacking hint?! I don't want you on team Voltron! No one here does! Your useless, weak, and shouldn't be here!”
Lance held back his tears. “What did I ever do to deserve this?!” he shouted.
“You exist. Isn’t that reason enough?” she walked away.

Everyone tuned to Lance.
“She’s right you know.” Keith said. “No one wants you here.”
Matt came up and punched him. “WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL?!” he shouted. “If this is what team Voltron is I want to part of it!”
“No Matt,” Shiro grabbed him. “We need you. Who else is gonna piolt Blue?”
“You dense idiot!” Pidge pointed to Lance.
“Why can’t you see the amazing person right in front of you?!” Hunk yelled.
Shiro looked at Lance in disgust.
“How?” Lance whispered. “How is me living such a crime?”
Keith was about to speak, but Matt gave him a deathly glare and he shut up.
“Can’t you see?” Lance said. “This Lion proves I’m worth something!”
“That’s not true,” Pidge said. “You don’t need a Lion to prove your worth. Your already worth the galaxy to me.”
“Me too,” Hunk said.
“And If you won’t let Lance stay on this team….

“Then you’ll have to say goodbye to me and Hunk.”


Stay tuned for part 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment