Saturday, August 25, 2018

Voltron oneshot--Altean Lance

So basically it goes like this: lance was born Altean, and kept it a secret from everyone. He tranforms his hair and everything. But now that they found the colony, they're all meeting Alteans, and Lance's sees his parents. I know this doesn't align with season 7, but its just a short story.
Here we go!



 Lance was an Altean. He had been since he was born. But he kept it hidden from everone. Even Alurra, his princess! The minute she fell into is arms, he wanted to scream. His people were alive?! But soon after, he found out he was wrong, and that him, Alurra, and Corran were the last living ones.
But later, he found out there were Alteans alive! Lotor had been keeping them safe(well, sorta)! And so once they defeated them, they made their way to the colony....


Team Voltron watched as the giant statue of Lotor was pulled down, and cheering erupted from the living Alteans. Soon after, team Voltron started to mingle.
But Lance didn't mingle: He searched.
"Excuse me?" he went up to an Altean. have you heard of the Portia family?"
"I'm sorry, I haven't," the Altean said.
"Oh, well. Thank you anyway." Lance sighed.
"But why are you looking for them paladin?" the Altean asked.
"They're my family..." Lance said. "Don't tell the others though!"
"I won't. I hope you find them!" the Altean left.

After a while, it was time to board the Alteans to the castle and leave.
But I haven't found my family yet! Lance thought. They have to be here! 
"Lance, it's time to go," Shiro said.
"Oh, Ok..." Lance was about to cry.
"lance, are you Ok?"
"Oh, yeah," Lance whipped his eyes. "It's nothing."

"Lancelot?"

Lance's head shot up. No one else knew his real name....
He spun around to find a Altean man, woman, and child.
"M-Mother? Father?!" Lance cried.
He ran to them. he was swept up in their embrace. Happy tears were everywhere.
"Mommy? Daddy?Who''s this?" the little girl looked up at them.
Lance crouched on his knees. "Pandora..." he hugged her. "You've grown so much!"

"What's going on?" Pidge asked Shiro.
"I'm not sure..." Shiro said.

"My son, what happened to your hair?" Lance's father asked.
"Oh! Sorry," L:ace took a deep breath, and White hair replaced his brown along with Altean marks appearing on his cheeks.
"Now that's my son!" Lance's mother hugged him.

"L-Lance?" Alurra walked up to them.
"Your majesty!" Lance's family bowed.
"Lance, what's going on? What happened to your hair and face?!" she was ranting.
"Alurra, calm down." Lance said. he turned to the rest of the team. "I'm an Altean."
"WHAT?!" Team Voltron shouted.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Pidge gaspped.
Lance looked at his feet. "I-I'm not sure." he sighed. "I guess I never found a good time to tell you."
"Lance, who are these people? how do you know them?" Keith asked.
"This is my family. My Mom, Dad, and little sister Pandora!"
"It's an honnor to meet Team Voltron," they shook hands.
"Lance," Alurra hugged him. "I can't believe there was Altean with me this whole time!"
Corran came up and hugged him too.

Lance looked back at his family. He was fianly home.

THE END




No comments:

Post a Comment