Sunday, August 26, 2018

Langst oneshot--Memeories


Lotor kidnapped and erases Lance's memory. Also, Lance and Keith were dating. Enjoy!


Lance awoke in a large bed. He looked around. The walls were lack and purple, and there was a bathroom across the room.
Where am I? Lance thought. He furrowed his brow. Come to think of it, who am I?
A door opened, and in walked a tall man. He had lilac purple skin, long flowing white hair, and blsck armor.
He was beautiful...
"Oh good, you're finally awake!" the man beamed.
His voice was very smooth and luxurious.
"Um, hello," Lance said. "Would you be able to tell me where I am? And who I am? I can't seem to remember."
The Man sat down next to Lance. "You don't remember?"
Lance shook his head.
"You are Prince Lance, my significant other." the man said.
"I am?" Lance looked guilty. "I am so sorry, but I don't remember you."
"I am Prince Lotor of the Galra empire." the man said.
"Oh, nice to meet you!" Lance smiled and shook his hand. "I'm sorry I don't remember you..."
"It's not your fault," Lotor carrased lance's smooth hair. "I'll explain later. Why don't you go into the bathroom and freshen up. I'll have a servant then guide you to the throne room."
Lance nodded and went into the bathroom.

Lance started to undress when he noticed his appearance in the mirror. He had scars of all kinds on his chest and murky green eyes. Was that normal? he wasn't sure. He shrugged it off, and got in the shower.

____

Lance arrived in the throne room. He saw Lotor sitting on a glorias throne. Lotor gestured for him to sit on the throne next to him. Lance sat down, and Ltor started to talk.
"It's a tragic story of how you lost your memory," Lotor said. He pulled up a picture on a piece of tech. "Do you know who these people are?" he asked.
Lance shook his head.
"This is Team Voltron. The Galra's sworn enemy." Lotor said. "They captured you and erased your memory to to try and weaken me. For without you, I was nothing."
Lance blushed.
"But luckily you've awoken! And we can start to rebuild our relationship!" Lotor smiled and held his hand.
Lance blsuhed again. "i'm..excited to get to know you again!" he smiled back.

____

TIME SKIP: SIX MONTHS

Keith sat in Lance's room. He had been sleeping there for almost half a year now. He missed his boyfriend. They had finally confessed to each other, and were finally happy. But then lotor had to come and take him.
Why? Keith thought. Why can't we find you? Will I ever be able to kiss you again?
Someone knocked on the door and entered.
"Keith, you have to eat. All you do is sulk and train! What's even fueling you?" Hunk asked.
"I'm fine," Keith said.
"Seriously, I will force this down your throat." Hunk said.
"Fine," Keith said, and took the bowl of food goo from him.
"I know you miss him, we all do." Hunk said. "But we're all doing our best to find him."
"I know..." Keith said. "And I should be doing more than sulking. But loved him so much. He was like...my soulmate!" Keith put his head in his hands.
"He was my best friend too," Hunk said. "I wish we could find him faster."
"I'M TRYING MY BEST!" Pidge yelled from the hallway.
Hunk ran out of the room ato try and tell her i wasn't her fault, leaving Keith all alone.
"Keith!" Shiro ran inside. "You're gonna want to see this!

____


Lance sat on Lotor's lap in the throne room.
"You don't have to do this," Lotor said.
"No, it's OK." Lance said. "I want to face them."
Lotor sighed, and pulled up a video chat.

On the other side was a woman with long white hair, like Lotor's except it was more wavy and less luscious.
"L-Lance?!" the woman gasped.
"How do they know my name?" Lance asked Lotor.
"Everyone knows your name in the Galra empire," Lotor said. "Your a prince!"
"What?!" the woman gasped.
"Lance, are you OK?!" Another person was on the screen. She was small with glasses.
"I'm fine!" lance glared. "Now that I'm safe from you!"

"What? No!" a large person with yellow on cam into view. "Lance, whatever he's told you is a lie!"
"Why would my boyfriend lie to me?" Lance glared at them.
"BOYFRIEND?!" a boy with a mullet and red jacket walked up to the creen. "He's not your boyfriend! I am!"
"Why would I date someone who helped erase my memory?!" Lance shouted, hugging Lotor tighter.
The boy in red had tears in his eyes. "Please Lance! You have to remember! It's me! Keith! Mullet! Samurai! Anything?"
Lance just gave him a confused look. "Look, I don't know who you people are, but I was told you erased my memory. So thnks for that!" he got off Ltor's lap. "I need to go." and he left the room.

Lotor smirked at team Voltron.
"How dare you!" Hunk shouted
"Whaaat?" Lotor said innocently.
"Give me back my boyfriend!" Keith screamed.
"He's my boyfriend now," Lotor then shut off the video call.

____

Team Voltron stood in silence. But then a sniffling caught their attention.
It was Keith. he was crying.
"I've lost him..to Lotor..." he cried.
"I don't think that's right," Pidge said. "Did anyone else notice his eyes? They were a murky green."
"He must be under some kind of spell," Shiro said. "Coran, do you know if there's any way to break it?"
"I'm not sure, Altean spells are difficult to crack." Corran said. "I can try and create an antidote, but I can't guarantee it will work."
"That's good enough," Shiro said. "Now we need to come up with a plan to rescue Lance."

____

TIME SKIP: ONE RESCUE LATER...

Lance awoke in a bright white room. Blue lights lined the room.
Where am I?! Lance started to panic. Where's Lotor?!
Suddenly, the door opened and six people walked in. He recognized them as team Voltron!

"Where am I?! What do you want with me?!" Lance backed away from them.
"Lance!" Keith hugged him.
"Get away from me!" Lance cried and pushed him away. "Where's Lotor?!"
"We rescued you from him," Hunk said.
"Rescued me?" Lance was confused. "Why would you rescue me from my boyfriend?"
"He's not your boyfriend!" Keith said. "I am!"
"No, your not!" Lance yelled.
"Lance," Pidge kneeled down next to him. "He's telling the truth."
"I don't believe you. Now take me back to Lotor!"
"Corran, get the serum," Alurra said.
Corran came up with a needle.
"Gah!" lance gasped in fear. "No! Get away from me!"
Corran stabbed him with the needle, and Lance passed out.

____

The team looked at Lance, asleep on the bed.
"I can't believe he doesn't remember me-I MEAN US!" Keith said.
"Hopefully the serum with work, and he'll remember." Pideg said.
"It's weird, seeing how much he wanted Lotor." Shiro said.
"I miss him," Hunk sighed.

Suddenly, Lance's eyes flew open, and he gasped for air.
"Lance!" Keith ran to him and held his hands.
Lance finally calmed down, and held his head in his hands. "Uhg, my head hurts..." he groaned. He looked up at them. "What happened?"
"Lance, do you remember me?" Keith asked.



"Why would I forget my boyfriend?" Lance laughed.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment