Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Voltron oneshot--Altean Lance...again.


Lance is Altean. He has powers and stuff. Need I say more? It's really bad...

Lance's POV

The battle was long and harsh. A Galra soldier came up from behind Alurra.
"Alurra look out!" Lance shouted.
Alurra turned just in time for the soldier to shoot her in the arm.
"ALURRA!" I ran to her.
"L-Lance?" she looked up with weak eyes.
"Tt's Ok," I told her. "You'll be OK..."
I focused, and put my hand on her chest. I transferred quintessence from me to her, and she was healed.
"Lance?" she sat up. "How did you-"
"I'd rather not talk about it," Lance stood up. "Let's just get back to battle."

TIME SKIP: AFTER BATTLE

"Lance?" Alurra walked into his room.
"Yeah?" lance asked.
"Why didn't' you tell me?"
"Tell you what?"
"That you're Altean,"
Lance looked down. "Look, I'd rather not talk about it."
"Well we're going too!"
"Look, I've kept this hidden from the others. I'd like to keep it that way!"

"Lance, what do you remember about Altea?"
Lance sighed. "Everything. I remember the flowers, the tech, and the language."
"Anson linch gupta," Alurra asked in Altean. (I miss speaking in this language)
"Gansha" Lance said back. (Me too)
"Lance, please tell the others!" Alurra begged.
Lance thought about it. "Fine. But I'm telling them my way." he smirked.

____

The next day, Lance shut down the entire act. he wasn't gonna even reveal it to the others. he was just gonna act like it was normal. It would be a totally Lance way to tell them.

Lance walked into the lounge, White hair and Altean marks in all.
"Hey guys!" he smiled. He turned to ALurra and finger gunned. "Ushi,"(Sup?) he said in Altean.
Alurra giggled. This was going to be funny....

"Lance, what happened to your hair and face?!" Pidge asked.
"What do you mean?' lance asked.
"It's white!" Hunk shouted.
"Yeah, like it always was."
"What?" Keith asked. "No, your hair's brown."
"It is when I'm designing my Altean self.
"WHAT?!" The team screeched.
"Yeah, I'm Altean. Did I forget to tell you?" Lance smirked.

"What?! How?! Where?! Why?!" Pidge stuttered.
"Why didn't you tell us?!" Hunk shouted.
"Guess it slipped my mind," Lance laughed.
"Lance, this isn't funny," Shoro said. "How are you being so calm about this?!"
"Well, if I was gonna tell you guys, I thought i'd have a little fun while doing it." he turned to Alurra.
"Akien mik Dooshi?"(And was it fun?) he said.
Alurra giggled. "Disshi ooch!"(It was!) she said back.
"Are you two speakimg...Altean?!" Pidge gasped.
"This just gets weirder and weirder!" Hunk gasped.

THE END(I'M LAZY!)







No comments:

Post a Comment