Friday, December 28, 2018

Voltron LATTE(MattxLance)/LANSGT oneshot--I knew him too

I got inspired by another fanfiction, so some of this is not technically my ideas. I hope you enjoy! WARNING: REALLY BAD TERM USED  AND SELF HARM






Lance hugged his lover tightly. 
"Do you really have to do this?" Lance asked.
"I'm sorry Lance," Matt said. "But the garrison chose me. AND dad. And you know how the garrison is. We have to go."
"But what about me? What will I do without you?!" Lance cried into Matt's chest.
"It's only a three months in earth years," Matt said. "I'll be back that soon! And when I come back I swear that I'll buy you the most shiny ring and we'll have a gorgeous wedding!"
"Matt, we're only like, 15!" Lance laughed.
"Well, I might not be old enough for marriage, but I'm old enough to know what I want, and that's you."
Matt and Lance leaned in close--

Lance bolted up in his bed, breathing hard. It was another dream/memory about his bofriend, Matt Holt.
Lance hadn't told anyone that he and Matt used to date. He feared Pidge would be angered at him for it.
You see, all Lance seemed to be to the team was a total slut.(I'M SO SORRY FOR USING THIS WORD). He had to talk and flirt to stay distracted from Matt. But in reality, he would never date anyone but Matt.
And Pidge would hate it if Matt was dating him of all people.

Whenever Pidge would start to talk about her brother, Lance had to quickly excuse himself to avoid crying.

_______________________________

Pidge ran into the control room, laptop in hand.
"I found him! I found Matt! C'mon! We have to go!" she cried.

We all suited up, and I was about to get to my lion when Shiro stopped me. "Stay her eat the castle Lance." he said. "We can't have you messing this up."

I just stood there in disbelief. he was a paladin for god sake! He should be allowed to do his job!

___________________________

The green lion landed in its hanger and everyone gathered around.
Pidge stepped out.
"C'mon Matt!" she called into the lion.
Matt stepped out.
he had longer hair, a scar on his cheek, and was a little taller.
Lance couldn't take it any longer!

"Matt!" he cheered and ran to him.
"L-Lance!" Matt ran up to him.
The two tightly embraced.
"I'm so glad your Ok!" Lance cried.
"H-How did you get here?!" Matt cried back.
Lance let go. "I'm a paladin too! Isn't that insane?!"
"Lance I'm so happy your here!" Matt hugged him.

"You too know each other?!" Keith gasped.
"WHAT?! HOW?!" Pidge yelled.

"He's my-" Matt started but Lance interrupted.
"-We were really good friends back at the garrisons!" Lance said.
"Why didn't you tell me!" Pidge growled.
"I tried-"
"C'mon Matt," Pidge pulled Matt away.

_____________________________

Lance awoke that night to knocking on his door.
He opened it to see Matt.
"Why did you lie to them?" Matt asked. "About us?"
Lance pulled him into his room.

"Look, around here I'm not very liked. I had to fake flirt with people to distract myself from loosing you. So they kinda saw me as a slut(SO SORRY AGAIN). Plus I always had to leave when Pidge started talking about you so I wouldn't cry."
"Lance I'm so sorry," Matt said. "I can talk to Pidge-"
"No it's fine," Lance said. "I've been dealing with it."

Matt stopped. "You didn't."
Lance nodded. "I'm sorry."
"Let me see,"

Lance gave Matt his arms. Matt rolled up Lance's sleeves to reveal hundreds of tiny scars.
"I just...It was so hard without you!" Lance started to cry. "Everyone mkaes me feel worthless!"
"It's OK," Matt gave him a hug. "Just like the first time, I will help you."
"Will you, stay with me? Until I fall asleep like you used to?" Lance asked.
"Of course."


____________________________


Everyone sat at the dining room table for breakfast. Everyone except Lance and Matt.
"I'll go get them," Pidge stood up.

When she got to Matt's room, he wasn't there!
Its Ok, she thought. He's probably already at breakfast and just took a different hallway. I guess I'll go wake up Lance.

She got to Lance's room and knocked on the door. It opened, and she shouted out in horror.

Lance and Matt were sleeping together!
Matt and Lance sat up fast.
"Pideg, what's wrong?!" Lance gasped.
"Get away from him!" Pidge yelled and pulled her brother from the bed.
"Pidge wait-" matt tried to reason but Pidge wouldn't listen.
"Your such a whore!(SO SO SO SO SORRY!)" she screeched at Lance. "How dare you  sleep with my brother!"
"Pidge, it's not what you think!" Lance cried.
"Stay away from my brother!" she yelled then pulled Matt out of the room.

_____________________________

The two walked into the dining room.

"Pidge you don't understand!" Matt said.
"No Matt, you don't understand!" Pidge said. "I don't know the Lance you know, but the Lance we know is a slut(OH MY GOD!!!)"
"Don't talk about my boyfriend like that!" Matt screamed.

Everyone stopped.

"He is the most amazing person in the world and is not a slut! He only flirted with people to distract himself from the fact that I was gone! And you guys make him feel so bad that he-" Matt gasped. He ran out of the room in a panic.
Everyone followed him.

___________________________

Matt burst into Lance's room to see a razor to Lance's skin.
"LANCE NO!!!" Matt cried. he took the razor and flung it across the room.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Lance cried.
"It's Ok baby," Matt hugged him.
"I don;t deserve you," Lance said. "You deserve someone who-"
Matt cut him off with a kiss. "Don't you dare finish that. I love you and you alone."

_______________________

"Matt I just got you back I can't lose yoy again!" Pidge cried as Lance and Matt packed up the escape pod.
"I don't think you deserve to have brother after I saw the way you treat a teammate. " Matt scowled at his little sister.
He turned to Shiro. "Maybe we'll come back after she's learned her lesson."
Shiro nodded.
"And don't worry about finding a blue paladin," lance said. "I talked to blue. She'll let Alurra in."

And with that, the two lovers blasted off for a well needed healing break.

THE END 

GoD thIs SuCked


2 comments:

  1. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘really liked this fanfic one of the best but i think (JUST AN OPTION) you can make the ending a bit exciting! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks! I WAS actually thinking of rewriting this, so I'll take that into consideration! And thanks for being my first blog comment!

      Delete