Saturday, December 8, 2018

Voltron KLANCE onehot--Angel and demon AU

Thanks to my BFF Sophoe for the idea!

Related image


Keith bowed down before the devil, Zarkon.
"Rise," Zarkon growled.
Keith stood up.
"Do you know why I have called for you?" Zarkon asked.
Keith shook his head.
"I have a very important mission only you can do." Zarkon said.
"What is my mission master?" Kieh asked.
"There is a very dangerous angel on the loose on earth."
Keith nodded.

 Angels were terrifying creatures who were the sworn enemies of hell. They took people away from the safe future of a afterlife of being burned t death and would take them up to a place called heaven, where they would be tortured by the god, Alfor.

"I want you to capture this angel and bring him here to hell. We need to stop it from carrying out whatever evil plans he has for the humans of earth."
"Yes sir," Kieth said.

__________________

Keith arose on the surface on the Earth.  Demons were invisible when on the surface of earth, and so were angels.
Keith looked around, for anything he could use to give him strength.
he saw a man holding a empty soda can. He flew over to him snd started to whisper in his ear.
"You should just drop it.There's no trash can for miles..."
The man then threw the can behind him, littering.

Keith felt a burst of energy from the sin that was just commited.
(Does littering count as a sin?)
Suddenly, he heard whispering.

He turned around, and saw a figure with bright white wings. He was whispering into a litte girls ear. Suddenly, the little girl turned around and put a coin into a beggar's cup.

"Hey you!" Keith yelled
The angel screamed in terror. "Demon!" he cried, and started to fly away with his giant wings.
Keith flew after him. He grabbed the angel's leg and pulled him to the ground.

"Please don't hurt me!" the angel cowered.
Keith finally got a good look at the creature. he was terrifying at all! He had dark brown skin and beautiful blue eyes.
"You'll be punished for your crimes!" Keith sad.
"Crimes?! What crimes! I've been protecting the humans from your kind!" The angel said.
"Protecting? What are you talking about?! You bring people to heaven and torcher them for the rest of their after lives!"
"Oh my god..."  the angel said. "What have they been telling you?"
"What?" Keith asked.
"Oh my god...demon, that's what your kind does!"
"No, we give them a peaceful afterlife of being burned forever in fire! Humans love that!.....Don't they?"
The angel shook his head. "Please, will you let me go? I can help you!"

Keith helped the angel up.


__________________

"Angels are sent down from heaven from god to help the humans make good choices. Demons are the opposite." The angel, named Lance as Keith had learned, said. "We protect them from your kind."
"I was always told engels were horrible creatures who wanted nothing but the worst for humans. But I was being lied to!"
"I'm so sorry," lance said. "I had no idea that they lied to you. Who knows how many demons are innocent now that we know they're being lied to!"
"I can't go back to hell," Keith said. "Not after everything I know..."

"I have an idea, but you might not like it." Lance said
"What is it?" Keith asked.
"I could request for god to turn you into a mortal. A human."
"A...human?"
Lance nodded.
"But I won't be able to see you! Or any demons or angels!" Keith said.
"Would you rather go back to hell?"
Keith sighed. "I'll do it."


__________________________

"LANCE WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU BRING A DEMON TO THIS SACRED PLACE!!!" Alfor, AKA GOD, shouted in furry,
"Heavenly father, let me explain!" Lance cried. "Demons have been being lied to! They're believing we do what they do, and vise-versa! He doesn't want to go back to hell!"
Keith nodded. "Please lord, I wish to become human!"
"I promise I'll watch over him, and protect him from any demons who try to hurt him like any other human!" Lance pleaded.

"Step forward Keith," Alfor said
Keith obeyed.
"Do your swear to not speak of the demons or angels existence to anyone human?"
Keith nodded. "I promise."
"Then I grant you, humanity," the lord pointed his hand, and Keith fell to the earth.

____________________________


Keith awoke on a soft bed. He looked around. he was in a mortal home. He looked beside him, and there was a note.

Dear Keith,
You are now a human! The lord was kind enough to give you some necessities. You have a job, money, and home. The details are on the back of the paper. But he couldn't give you a famliy.
I promise to watch over you and protect you from any demons who try and take you back.
I hope you get to see me again one day!

-Lance 

Keith smiled. He got out of the bed and walked to the mirror. Instead of purple scaly skin, he now had pale white skin and silky black hair. His wings and horns were gone.

He was human!

Screw it, I'm ending it here. Sorry Sophie!


1 comment:

  1. I really liked your fanfic I think you and your friend can make much more amazing fanfic! please notify me if you two created a new one together! ��

    ReplyDelete