09/24/26
Ok so my game keeps crashing and idk why and its pissing me off. I decided to have more fun today. I crafted a bucket finally and was going to make some laddrrs to make a diving board to test the whole water breaking fall tricks ive seen. I tried the water on a lil plant and it made a big puddle thingy and i had to figure thag out oops lol
Anyway i was gonna make a diving board and—WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!?!!!! YOU ARE MY ARCH NEMESIS NOW!!!! THATS IT, NEW GOAL! MOAT! FUCK YOU! HIT! HIT! HIT! HIT! HIT—oh. Oh my god…i killed him. Uhm….im gonna…im gonna go to bed….
I woke up and my neighboor was staring at me. I stared back. For an uncomfortable anoint of time. Anyway i needed to keep digging for my moat and adjust my bunker to make it safe for said moat. I dont want any leaks…
The game crashed multiple times, and this final time it sent me back farther and erased a bunch of my items! Im pissed and logging off for the day.
No goals for next time, unless we count “the game not fucking crashing” as a goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment