Thursday, September 17, 2026

Minecraft Log #11

 09/17/26

Ok before we get started i have to share the good news: I finally got my bff to watch “Searching for a world that doesnt exsist”! AND SHE LOVED IT!!!! Every time i’ve tried to show it to her in the past, she’d fall asleep! Said wifies voice was too soft and relaxing(which, fair lol). But she finally managed to stay awake long enough to get into it. And boy was she into it!!! Just as much as me! Shes so excited to watch part two! Which we already have plans to do so later the week! The fastest we’ve evver made follow up plans ever lol. But yeah! Im so so so happy to finally have someone to talk about this with!

Anyway, today the goals are simple! Make a door for my mine-shelter(and a bed if possible)and mine for more iron and materials. And fight mobs at least twice, for practice!

I started with crafting a new aron pickaxe and making my way to the caves. However i quickly decided that it was time to find a new cave for materials! There were plenty in the big mountin range the village sat at the base of. I collected a bunch of white flowers and dirt to use as a path. I made a starcase of dirt leading to the mouth of one of the caves. While doing so, i discovered a mini cave! I found one or two iron. I was running out of time unfortunately, so i made my way back to my house leaving the trail of white flowers behind. I stowed away my megar materials for the day and went to—

WTF YOU AGAIN?! WTF WHY ARE YOU HERE THIS IS MY HOUSE!!! GET OUT!!!!! DID YOU JUST LAY ON *MY* BED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?! OH HELL NAH! I GAVE YOU MERCY LAST TIME BUT NOT THIS TIME! HYAH!!! I hit the intruding villager and he scurried off. I scanned outside my front door as the sun began to set, and i didnt see him. But then i DID! And he was coming for my house again! This time i hit him twice. Hopefully he gets the message this time. What is this dudes DEAL?

Finally i went to bed and saved and quit.


My goals for next time are the same. Except this time I’ll be exploring a NEW cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment