Sunday, December 23, 2018

Voltron fanficion: "Feeling Blue" concept peice









This is based on my fanfiction, "Feeling Blue" on Wattpad. Please follow the link below and read it before continuing. 



This is a concept piece for @Aquqtix that they request I write. 

 I would like to state that none of this is cannon. 

The concept is that Lance really did enjoy being a soldier and resented Voltron. This takes place when he sees Keith for the first time in a year.

Lets do this!


 Lance looked at the small Mamora member talking with someone on the screen. The member took off his hood, revealing a forever memorable mullet.
"Keith," Lance hissed in hatred.

This was one of the people who left him to die in the galra's clutches. This was the man who would never return his feelings.(NOT CANNON! I REPEAT NOT CANNON!). But he was long over his feelings for him now. 
He only way he felt for Keith, was bloodthirsty.

Lance started to shoot at Keith's feet. He dropped his communication device, it still on face call with someone. Keith started running to avoid his feet getting shot. Keith tried to see who was shooting at him, but Lance was was hidden by the shadows.

"Who are you?!" Keith shouted, revealing his Mamaora blade. 
Lance hopped down from his perch, his metal foot landing with a loud CLANK! he smirked.
"What's wrong buddy? Don't recognize me?" Lance purred.
"L-Lance?" Keith breathed. 
"In the flesh," Lance gestured to himself. 
Keith looked down at the galra crest on his chest and gasped.

"Long time no see," lance said. "And I hope I don't have to see you for that long!" Lance started to shoot again.
Keith used his shield and started backing away.
"What's going on?! What are you doing Lance?!" Keith shouted.
"I don't have to answer to you!" Lance shouted back.

"Lance, we're retreating. Get to the ship," Lotor said through Lance's coms.

Lance kicked Keith to the floor. He then pointed his gun at his chest. But at the last minute, a bit of his old self shined through. It saw someone it once loved. He shot him in the shoulder instead then kicked him in the head so he'd pass out. 

"Keith? KEITH! What's happening?!"

Lance looked over and saw the communication device. He stood over it, to see Hunk. Hunk gasped when he saw Lance, but Lance just scowled. 
"Better you get here soon, or Keith might just bleed out." he said coldly, then smashed his foot on the screen.

__________________________


Luckily, Keith was found and brought back to the castle. He was put in a healing pod just in time.
"Hunk, how'd you know Keith was in trouble?" Shiro asked.
Hunk looked at the floor.
"Hunk," Shiro repeated. "How did you know?"
"It was....Lance." Hunk said.
"What are you talking about?" Pidge asked.
Hunk started to explain. "I was video chatting with Keith, when suddenly he dropped the camera. I heard a bunch of fighting, some talking-but I didn't really understand any of it- and then Keith scream. Then, Lance stood over the camera. He just...scowled at me, and told me I better get here soon or Keith would bleed out. Then, he smashed the screen and left."
"That doesn't make any since!" Alurra said. "How did Lance escape the Galra? Why didn't he help Keith?"

Just then, the pod opened, and Keith fell out. Hunk caught him.
he looked up.
"Where am I?" he asked, rubbing his head. 
"Your in the castle of lions," Alurra said. "How do you feel?"
"I feel like I just got punched in the face....mentally." Keith said,
"What do you mean?" Shiro asked.
"I saw Lance," Keith said. "he was...with the galra! He tried to kill me!"

Everyone gasped.

"We must defeat him at once!" Alurra said. He is Altean, he could give the galra a serious advantage!"
"No!" Keith cried. "Lance wouldn't do this! he has to be under their control somehow! I just won't believe Lance would try to kill one of us!"
"Keith's right," Shiro said. "We have to try and save Lance."
"And I know just how to do it!" Pidge cheered, holding up her laptop.

They all gathered around Pidge.
"The galra are holding a ball for Lotor to present his new mate-apparently its galra tradition for the royalty to find a mate at this age-and its being held tonight on this planet! I bet if anything Lotor would bring a brainshed Lance to protect him."
"I guess that;s where we're going." Hunk said.
 
________________________________


lance entered Lotor's office.
"Sir," he bowed. "I have disturbing news I think you should hear.
"What is is Lance?" Lotor asked.
"I believe Voltron is working with the Blade of Mamaora. I just saw one of the paladins in their armor."
Lotor gasped. "This is very bad. We will have to work faster. Thank you for telling me. Did you dispose of the paladin?"
"I only injured him sir." 
"I see...."

Lance was about to leave when Lotor grabbed his arm.
"Lance, I need to talk to you about something." he said.
"Yes sir." Lance said.
"Tonight I have to attend a ball being held for me to present a mate. The problem is, I haven't found one. I would like to request it would;d be you."

Lance was taken aback. Him? Lotor's mate? This was new. Since when was the prince interested in him?!

"I have grown very fond of you Lance," Lotor said, taking his hand. "I would nothing more than for you to be by my side, forever. That is, if you want to. If you still wish to go on missions and continue with your druid work that fine with me. But I love you Lance. Will you be my mate?"

Lance though hard about this. Its not like he hadn't grown fond of the prince. He had groiwn very fond of the prince. He felt the same very strongly. But this was also the man  who held his free will in a remote control. 
Was he making the right choice.

Lance looked up and smiled at he prince. "I would love to be your mate," he said. "I love you too Lotor."
(# STOCKHOLM SYNDROME!)
Lotor hugged him. "You won;t regret this my darling! I will make you the happiest human in the galaxy!"
"I hope to do the same for you..." Lance said.

____________________________

Lance was dressed in royal galran robes. They seemed more fit for a female, but Lance wasn't complaining. He looked sexy and he knew it. His outifit was a black top with loose purple see through sleeves that matched the skirt. 
"Tonight I am supposed to present you," Lotor said, and seized lance's hand. "I know we just got together, but it is Galran tradition."
"Its fine Lotor, "Lance smiled softly. "I'm proud to be your mate. I want the universe to know it." He softly kissed Lotor.
"Now lets go!" Lance linked arms with Lotor.


"Attention galra!" Lotor announced. "It is my honor and pleasure to present my mate. the one I shall love til this empire falls and longer."
Lance walked onto the stage, in all his galran glory.

The crowed cheered.
A galran official came up and stood behind Lotor and Lance. The traditional mating ceremony began.

He held a blade to Lance hand. 
"With this blade, with your blood, do you swear your loyalty to the empire? To your emperor? To your lover?" the official recited.
"Yes," Lance said.
The galran sliced lance's palm slightly with the blade drawing blood. The official brought Lotor over and Lotor licked the blood off. 
The offcial wrapped Lance's hand in a bandage.
"Behold," the official called out. "Your new empress!"
Lance bowed to the crowd which cheered once more.

(I just made this shiz up on the SPOT. Dang I am proud!)

___________________________

Voltron was in utter shock of what they had just witnessed.
"Corran, what just happened?" Hunk asked through he coms.
"It was a traditional galran mating ceremony," Corran said back.
"Wait, are you saying Lance and Lotor just got married?!" Pidge asked.
"By earth terms, yes." Corran said.
"We have to get Lance out of there!" Keith growled.
"Not yet Keith," Shiro said. "We need to see Lotor's intentions with Lance. Then, we'll get him back, I swear."

Lotor and Lance just walked around the party. Galra congratulating them, eating snacks, and laughing together. The whole tikme they linked arms and it enraged Keith.
"I think it's about time we head back to the ship," Lotor said. 
"Yeah, I'm getting tired," lance said.

"We can't wait any longer," Keith said. Ii'm going in!"
Kieth jumped out from wher ehe was hiding and started to charged at Lotor.
"LOTOR LOOK OUT!" Lance pushed them both out of the way.
They both landed on the ground.
"Keith?! What are you doing here?!" Lance yelled.
"Rescuing you dummy!" Keith yelled back. "C'mon!"

"Lance, go to the stage! There;s a forcefeild you can put up. I'll take care of the paladins."
Lance nodded and started running through they crowd to the stage. 
"Lance no!" Keith tried to run after him, but became preoccupied with Lotor.

_________________________________


Lance ran to the stage as fast as he could. He was wearing weird sandals and a dress, so it was hard.
"Lance!"
Lance looked back and saw Pidge and Hunk running after him. 
He ran faster.

Lance made made it to the stage an activated the forcefeild.
"Lance! Let us in!" Pidge pounded on the wall.
"Just leave me alone!" Lance yelled.
"No! They've brainwashed you!" Hunk yelled back.
Lance groaned.
"Cover me Hunk, I'm gonna try and hack the forcefeild." Pidge said.

"Lotor, they're trying to break the forecfeild!" lance said through the coms.'
"I'll be there as soon as I can!" Lotor said. "I'm fighting the red and black paladins right now!

Lance chuckled. "To think, the people In hate the most had to show up at my wedding!"
"Wh-What?" Hunk gasped. "What do mean you hate us?!"
"Hunk, don't let him get to you," Pidge said. "Remember, he's been brainwashed. He doesn't';t mean that."
"Oh yes, I do." Lance said. "You left me in a galra prison for a year, where I had to fight in the arena, loose my leg, and my freaking free will! Well, that last part is complicated. BUT YOU LEFT ME FOR A YEAR!!!!"

Suddenly, the forcefeild fell down.
"C'mon Lance, we're here to help!" Hunk coaxed.
lance backed up slowly. "Lotor, help!" he whispered into the coms.

Almost like magic, Lotor came running up the steps. he leaped over the two paladins to stand in front of Lance.
"Leave my mate alone," Lotor growled. he took Lance in his arms and leaped over the again. They then ran all the way back to their ship and blasted off.

______________________

"Where's Lance?!" Keith cried.
"Lotor got him," Hunk said. "We weren't fast enough."
"But we leanred something," pidge said. "He said he had to fight in the arena, lost his leg, and free will. But he said the free will part was compelx." 
She stopped for a second. They all looked up at Lotor's ship flying away.
"I think...."

"I think he really does hate us."


THE END.....?

I hope you all enjoyed! Especially you, @Aquqtix!

No comments:

Post a Comment