Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Voltron LANCELOT/LANGST oneshot--Traitor

I just want some Lancelot, but in order to have that we need a little Langst.....
Sorry Maggie.
Image result for Voltron lancelot art



Lance awoke in his bed, next to Lotor. He looked at Lotor's perfect face, and brushed his soft hair out of his face. 
Lotor hummed to life, and looked at Lance loving
"Good morning," Lotor smiled.
"Good moring." Lance smiled. 
Lotor kissed him on the nose and Lance giggled.

Lance and Lotor got dressed into their galra armor and went down to the bridge.
"Good morning everyone," Lotor gretted.
"Morning Lotor!" hs generals smiled.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" lance asked.
"Lance, we have a very important mission for you." Lotor said, looking down at his feet.
"Lotor, what's wrong?" Lance asked.
"It involves....Voltron."

FLASH BACK:

It had been three days since Lance had been captured, and he had seen no one since then. Not even a galra.
Suddenly, the door finally opened, and light poured into the room. He was staring into the,surprising beautiful, eyes of the evil Lotor.
"I'm so sorry I took three whole days to greet you!" Lotor said. "Empire stuff."
"Ok..." Lance said. "What do you want with me? There are much better paladins you know,"
"Are there?" Lotor asked, smirking. "That's where you're wrong, my little Blue."
"Is this a compliment or a threat?" Lance asked.
"Oh, definitely compliment. " 
Lance blushed.

Lotor knelt down. "I'd like to offer you something Blue," Lotor said. "I would love nothing more than for you to join my team." he held out his hand. "Together we can deliver peace to the universe."

Lance was speechless. he couldn't betray Voltron...could he? Did they need him anyway?
That's when he got an idea:

"I'll make you a deal Lotor," Lance smirked.
"I'm listening." Lotor sat down.
"I'll join your team for one week. If my team doesn't try to rescue me by then, I'll join you permanently. But if they do try to rescue me, you HAVE to tell me. I won't let you trick me like that."
Lotor nodded. "I wouldn't dream of it."


ONE YEAR LATER: PRESENT:

And they never found him. That, or they weren't even trying. 
But maybe that had been a good thing.
Lance ended up liking being one of Lotor's generals. He ended up liking Lotor for gosh's sake(And they totally got together)! Lance realized that we was better suited to be a general anyway. He sill fought for the same cause, but this way he wasn't hated but his teammates.



Lance looked at Lotor in shock. "Wh-Why me?" Lance quivered. "You know my past with them!"
"I know," Lotor said. He straightened up. "but I wouldn't send you if it wasn't the only way."
"Fine, what's the mission?" 
"Well, Voltron has been attacking Galra viciously lately. We need information on what their plan is. And the only way to do that is for you to go undercover, and get us that info."
"But...I would have to betray them. I mean, I kinda already did. But this would be doing it to their face if I'm caught!"
"I know it will be hard. But I believe in you Lance. I truly believe you have moved on from their judgement." Lotor put his hands on Lance's shoulders.
Lance sighed. "Guess I'll have to go find my paladin armor."

_________________________


Lance and Lotor walked up to escape pods. 
"Are you ready my love?" Lotor asked.
"No," Lance said.
"Oh? Why not?"
"Look, when I was a part of Voltron, I was considered incompetent-I kinda am-"
"lance look at me," Lotor grabbed Lance's chin softly. "You are amazing."
"Th-Thank you..."
"Now, you were saying?"
"We have to make this believable. They're never gonna believe I escape unharmed."
"So what do your propose we do?"

Lance took a deep breath. "You're going to have to injure me. They'll put me in healing pod which might slow down the battle, but its the only way."
"What?! No! Lance  I will not hurt you!"
"Then I'll do it myself!"
"NO!" Lotor yelled.
"What?! I've done it a million times before!" Lance screamed.
Lotor sighed and pulled Lance into a hug.
"Lance, we've talked about this."
"I'm sorry. But its the only way!"
"Fine, I'll do it." Lotor said. "I don't want you to hurt yourself again. Ever."
Lance nodded.

Lotor pulled Lance to the ground, and twisted his leg hard. Lance screamed in pain.
"I'm so so sorry!" Lotor cried and hugged him tightly.
"It's Ok," Lance whimpered. "Just, help me into the pod?"

Lotor laid Lance down in the pod. 
"Be safe Ok? Call me if anything goes wrong?"
"I will," Lance smiled. "I love you, I'll be back soon!"
"I love you too," Lotor kissed him on the cheek, and Lance took off.

____________________________________

Lance turned on the commentator and sent out a signal to Voltron.
"This is Lance McLain, paladin of the Blue lion of Voltron," he stated.
God, its been so long since he said that. he didn't miss it.
"I've escaped a galran prison and need help. I'm badly injured."
Lance sent out his coordinates and shut of the communication.

An hour later, a wormhole appeared and the castle of Lions flew to his pod. He was let inside the castle.
Phase one, complete.

______________________________________

Lance limped out of the pod. "H-Hey guys!" Lance waved weakly.
"LANCE!" everyone cheered and tackled him.
"Lance we're so glad your OK!" Pidge said.
"We missed you so much!" Hunk cried.
"Things weren't ever the same without you!" Keith said.
"G-Guys?" lance said. "I'm kinda injured right now, and you being on top of me isn't exactly helping!"
"Of course!" Alurra said. "Let's get you to a healing pod!"


Lance fell out of the healing pod a day later. Hunk caught him and gave him a hug. 
"Lance we missed you so much! Where were you?! Tell us everything!" Pidge said.
There was no way in hell Lance was telling them what happend.
"I um, was held prisoner in some galra ship. But then someone helped me escape! I don;t remember who. My memory is fuzzy." Lance lied. "So, what's been going on here since I was gone?"
"Well not much," Hunk said. "Let's not talk about boring missions right now. You're probably exhausted! You should go rest!"
Lance nodded and left for his old room.
Guess his mission would have to wait.

Lance sat on his old bed. he pulled out the communicator from Lotor and called him.
"Lance!" Lotor gasped. "How's the mission going?"
"They told me to rest, so I haven't gotten any info yet. But i will soon!"
"Have they been...treating you well?"
"So far, yeah! Its crazy. They're acting like they missed me or something!" Lance laughed with no humor. 
"Don't worry Lance. They should trust you. Just act how you used to! I must go now. Good luck!"
Lotor hung up.

Lance sighed. 
I haven't acted that way in a long time...

_________________________________

Lance sat down the next morning at breakfast.
"Goooooood morning!" he sang.
God that felt weird!
"Moring!" Pidge smiled. 
"So, I've been dying to know, what happened while I was gone?" Lance asked.
"Oh you know, missions, defeating galra, ect." Alurra said.
"What missions?" Lance asked.
"Why are suddenly so interested?" Keith asked.
And without think, Lance blurted out: "Well, I began to wonder what you were doing instead of trying to find me."

Everyone dropped everything, and Lance covered his mouth.
"Wh-What?" Shrio gasped.
"Why would you think that?" Hunk breathed.
"Well, uh, why else would it have taken you a year to find me? Heck! I had to escape myself!" Lance stood up. "Look, if your not going to tell me what happened while I was gone, i'll just go to the computer and find out myself!"

Lance stomped away.

_____________________________

Lance entered the main computer room and started typing for recent missions. he put in his usb and started to download data.
The data showed that they had been recently been searching for Keith's mother in the galra ranks, and looking for info on Lotor. 

"Lance, what are you doing?"

Lance turned around.  Pidge was standing there.
"I told you," Lance said. "If you wouldn't tell me what happened while I was gone, I just had to find out myself!"
"Why is this so important?" Pidge asked. "You never cared about things like this before."
"Well, things change. People change." Lance stated.
Pidge walked up and hugged Lance. "I'm sorry we didn't find you sooner. Is there any way I can make it up to you?"

Lance smirked. "Tell me everything you know about Lotor." he said.
"Wh-What?" Pidge stuttered.
"I want to know what you know about Lotor."
"Oh! Well, um, we know he's Zarkon;'s son, he's part altean, is generals are Zethrid, Axca, Ezor, and one we don;t know yet. That's pretty much it. Why'd you wanna know?"
"I want to know everything about the jerk that held me hostage so I can take him out." Lance lied. "Thanks!" he gave his old smile and walked out of the room.

_________________________________

"Hey guys, did anyone else notice Lance acting weird?" Pidge asked the others while Lance was absent. 
"Yeah," Hunk said. "He's changed."
"He's...colder." Keith said.
"Galra will do that to ya," Shiro said.
"Yeah, and he seems really intent on finding out what we've been up to." Alurra said.
"Yeah, he was just on the big computar looking at data." Pidge said. "Then, he asked me to tell him all we knew about Lotor. He said he wanted to be able to know everything about the jerk that captured him."
"That's...weird." Hunk said. "Maybe we should check on him."

Just then, the alarms went off.

__________________________________

5 MINUTES EARLIER:


Lance sat down on his bed and called Lotor.
"The mission is complete," lance said. "Get over here and get me outa' this hell hole!"
"On it!" Lotor said. "I knew you could do it!" 

__________________________________

PRESENT:

As the galra ship arrived, the paladins rushed to their lions. Well, all but Lance. Just as he was about to enter his hanger, he made a turn to the escape pods. he hopped in an altean one, and flew to the galra ship unnoticed by the paladins.

Lance stepped onto the galra ship, where Lotor gave him a big hug,
"I'm so proud of you!" Lotor squealed.
"It wa shard, but I did it." Lance said.

"Lance! Where are you?!"

"Crap," Lance said, chuckling "I'm still wearing their coms." he took it off and smashed it on the ground. 
"Now, lets go fight those paladins." Lotor smiled.

___________________________________

Lotor pulled up a video chat with the paladins.

"Well hello!" he smiled.
"Lotor!" the paladins growled.
"Relax, I just thought you'd want some info you might want!" Lotor smirked. 
"What's the catch?" Keith asked. 
"No catch," Lotor smiled. "I just want to brag honestly."
The paladins were confused.

"Let me clarify," Lotor said. "You know I have four generals, but only know three of them, correct?"
Pidge gasped. How did he know that?!
"Well, I'm offering the chance for you to meet him!" Lotor smiled.

"Guys, its a trick!" Shiro said. 
"But how did he know we only knew three of them?" Pidge asked. "That's impossible!"

"C'mom!" Lotor whined. "I want to show him off!"
"Fine, let us see him." Keith said.
"Goody!" Lotor backed up. "Lance?" he called.

Lance stepped onto the screen in his galra armor.
The paladins gasped.
"H-How?!" Hunk gasped.
"You're such idiots,"lance shook his head. "Why do you think I was dying to know what you had been doing recently? ir what you knew about Lotor? Really guys? Now pathetic."
"Lance, what are you doing?" Shiro asked.
"Right now? Talking to you." Lance said.
"LANCE!" Shiro yelled. "ANSWER ME!"
"I'm working with my team." Lance said.

"But they're not-" Hunk started, but Lotor stopped him. 
"We're his real team," Lotor said. "We respect and love him. Unlike you."
"But-"
"Let's just get out of here Lotor," Lance said. "We have what we want."
"You're right." Lotor said. "Until next time, Voltron!"
And then the galra ship blasted away.

__________________________________

"I have to be dreaming..." Hunk breathed.
"Yeah! That's it! This is all just a nightmare!" Pidge laughed.
"They probably brainwashed him," Shiro said. "We have to do something."
"But what? Lotor has all our info now!" Keith said.
""Wait, he might not!" Pidge said. "Lance only asked about what we were doing recently and what we knew about Lotor. That's nothing about our strategy!"
"You're right!" Alurra said. "We still have a chance to save Lance!"

__________________________________

Lance sighed as he stripped off his armor and laid back in bed.
"I never want to do that ever again," he sighed.
"I wish I could promise you that," Lotor sighed. "But they're our main enemy. They're bond to show up again."
Lance groaned.
"Hey," Lotor grabbed his hand. "I'm proud of you. I know that was hard to do."
"Thanks," Lance smiled softly. "At least there's no more secrets."

________________________________

TIME SKIP:

The alarms on the galra ship sounded, and guards got into position.
"What's happening?" Lotor and Lance ran onto the bridge.
"Voltron's attacking." Acxa said.
"Ohh just let me at them!" Zethrid growled.
"Yeah! They're not gonna get Lance and you anytime soon!" Ezor screeched.
Lance gasped and whimpered. "I...I don;t know if I can face them again!"
Lotor kissed lance quickly. "You can do it my love."
Lance nodded and grabbed his gun off of his back and took off into the halls.


Lance walked through the halls of the ship on alert for the paladins with Lotor. Lotor was totally confident in Lance, but wanted to protect him against the paladins still. He still relied a lot on their judgement. It was habit they were trying to break..

Suddenly, Keith came from behind corner. He gasped and revealed his sword.
"Your outnumbered," Lotor said. "Just leave our ship."
Keith turned to Lance, who had his gun ready.
"Lance, it's me, Keith!" Keith cried.
Lance groaned. "I know who you are."
"Then come back to us!" Keith said.
"No! I belong here," Lance said.
"Then I'll just have to take you back by force!" Keith launched himself at Lance, but Lotor blocked.

"Paladin, we are giving you a chance to leave unharmed." Lotor growled. "Just leave me and my Lance alone."
"You're Lance?!" Keith screeched.
Lance saw the other paladins arporaching, and started to shoot at their feet.

"Lance! Its us!" Hunk cried.
Lance kept shooting.
"Lance, they've brainwashed you!" Shiro said. "Let us help you!"
"I'm not brainwashed!" Lance yelled.
"Then why are you working with Lotor?!" Pidge cried out.

Lance stopped shooting.
"EVERYONE STOP!" he shouted.
Keith and Lotor stopped fighting, and the paladins are silent.
"I'm not brainwashed," Lance said calmly. "I joined Lotor on a bet. A bet I lost, all because of you."
"Lance, what are you talking about?" Keih asked.
"Back when he first arrived, we made a deal." Lotor said. "He would join me for a week, and if you didn't rescue him by the end of that week, he would join for real."
"And you never rescued me. So I was forced to join."
"But Lance, your a paladin-"
"I'm not done!" Lance stopped Pidge.
"I actually enjoy being a general. We fight for the same thing as Voltron. Peace. And plus, I'm actually respected and cared for."

Lotor put his arm around Lance's waist. "You forgot the best part!" he whispered
"Telling them could put us at risk." Lance whispered back.
"Awww..." Lotor pouted.
"Fine," Lance said. "You really do like to gloat." Lance laughed.
Lance turned to the paladins. "There's one more thing."
Lotor pulled Lance closer.
"We're in love!" Lotor cheered.

The paladins almost dropped heir bayards just like their jaws.

"Now, this is the last time you have the chance to leave car-free." Lance said. "Or else we will take you hostage."
"Wait!" Shiro said. "If we both want the same thing, lets form an alliance?"
Lotor shrugged. "I have no problem with that. How about you Lance?"
"Well, it would mean less fighting" Lance shrugged too. "Alright. Go get Alurra."

___________________________

The paladins and the galra made their treaty, and peace throughout the universe was close.
"Lance, are you sure you don;t want to come back?" Alurra asked.
"I'm sure." Lance said. "But hey! We're aliyes now! Yay!"
The galran generals cheered and hugged the paladins.
"I'm so excited to work with you all!" Ezor said.
"Didn't you try and kill me?" Pidge asked.
"All in the past!"

Lotor and Lance watched as their two cliques collided.

It was perfect.

THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment