Thursday, September 10, 2026

Minecraft Log #10

 09/10/26

NOTE: Today’s session was played at home due to complications at the allergist. And omg! We’ve reached 10 days of minecraft! Wahoo!!


While watching minecraft ARGs yesterday I learned the place I discovered is called a Mine Shaft. So thats good to know, haha! My goal today is to start smelting the iron i found into bars, and continue mining for more. I want to try and focus on the compas materials today, and leave the mine shaft exploring for another day. I also realized that it would be best to make 3 maps. One to keep in the village, one to keep at my home base, and one to keep on hand.

I started smelting iron bars, and realized i could craft a compas! I did so, and left to explore the mije shaft! I also crated an iron axe. I was on a roll! I mined iron, gold, my first 3 diamonds! And then i drowned in lava and lost it all permanently. Which SUCKS! I tried to go back and find my stuff, but instead i got lost in the dark and with no light from and lava to find my way back i had to kill myself in a DIFFERENT lava pool to respawn! Note to self: Always return to spawn with precious items before exploring more than one unknown areas.

I decided instead of searching for more materials to takenout my frustration on some mobs. So i went back in the mineshafts ti try out those mib spawners. I crafted copper armor and an iron sword! I fugured out hiw the spawners worked and then died. A lot. At least THIS time inwas able to go back and get the loot i dropped! After many deaths i turned peacefuk mode back on. I decided to build a little hut in the mineshafts. I still need a bed and a door(in the meantime im using more stone brick)so i can set spawn point here. So i dont have ti run down here from my house to reclaim y stuff lol

I decided ti log off for the day and—WHO TBE FUCK ARENYOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED?!!! There was a random villagrr in my bed! Nuh uh, i build this house and bed instead if stealing one if yours! Back off!

Ok now that THATS delt with, im logging off for the day. Next time i want to keep exploring the mines and get better at fighting mobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment