Monday, November 26, 2018

Voltron LANSGT/HANGST oneshot--Brocken trust (REWRITE)

Who's ready for me to take something so funny:



And make it totally sad? ME! MWA HA HA!!!!
This takes place right after the video ends.
Also, HANGST is a thing now.


Lance shouted in rage and bolted out of the room.
Hunk was laughing hysterically on the floor.

"Hunk, is all that true?" Keith asked.
Hunk chuckled. "Yeah,"
Keith looked down. "I...I need to go find Lance." he got up and walked away.

If only Hunk had realized he might've just ruined his own life forever....


____________

Someone knocked on Lance's door. lance sighed and opened it.
"Oh, hey Keith." he said.
"Lance, we need to talk," Keith said. "About what Hunk said."
"Must we?" Lance asked. "Can't we just pretend it just never happened?"

"Lance do you like me?" Keith asked.
lance sighed and nodded.
"Lance, I'm flattered, but I don't feel the same way." Keith said. "I'm sorry,"
"Don't be," Lance said. "Can we still be friends?"
"Um, sure. I gotta go."
"Bye keith,"

__________

Lance had accepted the fact that Keith didn't like him back. That's not why he was upset. He was upset because his best friend had given it away. His BEST friend! Hunk had taken advantage of Lance's trust.
And he wasn't going to let that slide.

_________

Lance walked into the kitchen, a smile on. Fake, of course.

"Hey buddy!" Hunk smiled.
Lance completely ignored him.

"Hey Pidge, have you fixed those headphones I gave you?" Lance asked.
Pidge just looked shocked. Lance had completely ignore Hunk!
"Um, hello?" Lance waved a hand in front of Pidge's face.
"Oh! Um, yeah! I'm almost done with them." she said.
"Awesome!" Lance smiled, and sat down in his spot next to Keith.

"Lance about earlier-" Keith started, but Lance waved him off.
"Dude, its fine!" Lance smiled. "This beautiful face can't attract everyone!" he winked.
Keith chuckled a little at that. "I'm glad we're still friends,"

Hunk was very surprised at the way Lance was acting around Keith. Wasn't he rejected? Didn't he need a shoulder to cry on?

"Hunk?" Shiro called out.
"Yeah?" Hunk asked.
"You were staring off into space. You OK?"
"Oh, um, yeah!" Hunk said.

_______________

"OK everyone!" Alurra smiled! "Today we'll be doing training in pairs! Hunk and Lance, Keith and Pidge. Shiro will be watching to see how you can improve."
Lance raised his hand. "Can I change partners?"

Everyone gasped. Lance didn't want to be with Hunk?! But their best friends!

"Well? Can I?" Lance asked again.
"Oh, um...well is anyone willing?" Alurra asked.
"I'll switch," Keith stood up.

Keith and Lance switched, and everyone was left shocked.

_________________

Hunk and Lance were cornered by the galra.
"Well buddy, its been an honor!" Hunk chuckled sadly.
"I'm not your buddy," he mumbled, and Hunk didn't hear.
Lance rolled his eyes.
"Hey! I'm being sincere!" Hunk said
Suddenly, Hunk was shot in the knee. He shouted out in pain.
Lance ignored him and shot down the rest of the guards.
"You ok?" Lance asked calmly.
"Does it look like it?!" Hunk yelled.
"Fine," Lance annoyingly helped Hunk up and to his lion.

"Guys, we need a healing pid for Hunk. He got shot in the knee." Lance said into the coms.

TIME SKIP

When Hunk fell out of the healing pod, Lance was nowhere to be seen.
"Where's Lance?" Hunk asked.
"He's in his room," Pidge looked sad. "Do you know why he's acting so...cold, towards you?"
"No," Hunk said, tears in his eyes. "I don't. But I'm gonna find out!"

____________

Hunk pounded on Lance's door.
"What?!" a very angry Lance opened the door.
"Why are you avoiding me?!" Hunk yelled.
"I don't have time for you Hunk," Lance said.
"Well make time! I want my best friend back!"

Lance looked up. "Best friend? HA!"
"What?" Hunk asked, getting scared.
"You think you're my best friend? You lost that title a long time ago!"
Hunk was crying by now.
"Wh-Why?!"
"Your not my best friend. Hell, I hate you!"

"What did I do wrong?" Hunk cried.
"What did you do wrong?" Lance choed. "Like you don't know!"
"I don't!" Hunk shook Lance's shoulders. "Whatever it is let me make it right!"

"You told him Hunk," Lance sighed, "You told Keith about my journal."
"That's what this is all about?!" Hunk gasped. "Lance, it was just some petty revenge!"
"Calling shotgun is one thing Hunk, revealing best friend's secrets is another! They're not the same!"
"Lance I-"
"SAVE IT!" Lance screamed. "I trusted you Hunk! But you broke that trust! Your broke our friendship!"

"And that's something that can't be forgiven."

THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment