Sunday, November 11, 2018

Voltron Lancelot/LANGST oneshot--It started at a club



I am a huge fan of the trope where Lance meets Lotor at a club, they do the thing, and leave never forgetting one another, but still not knowing who each other are. Well, I'm not going to do the thing, but I'm still gonna write it.

Related image


This was inspired by(and kinda based on), "The point of no return" on wattpad.

WARNING: TOTAL SLOW BURN 


It wasn't fair. All Lance had tried to do was lift everyone's spirits! They all all been tense since the last mission against the Galra failed, and he had tried to talk to everyone to cheer them up by talking to them. But all he got was yelled at for being annoying and not taking anything seriously.

Lance decided he needed a break. Not a long one, just for one night.
He knew there had to be clubs or something nearby. He had never been to one or had alcohol, but there was no parents in space to stop him.
He wished there were....

Lance got into a Altean space pod, and sped off into space in search of some fun.

________________

Lance walked into club. Dim colorful lights were flashing, and music blared through the air. He walked up to the bar.
He wanted to start small. Not a lot, but enough to take his mind off things.

"First time drinking?" The bartender asks.
"Yeah," Lance said. "I want to start small. But something to still help me relax."
"I got you," the bartender handed Lance a glass with a neon blue liquid inside and a fruit slice on the rim of the cup.
Lance took a small sip.
It tasted like lemonade with alcohol.
"Thank you," Lance said when he finished his drink. He paid for his drink, and hit the dancefloor.

Many females saw him and started to giggle and blush. He would look their way, wink, and they would swoon.
Looks like I'm on top of my game! Lance thought.

Lance moved his hips to the beat. Many women danced with him, but others would always push thier way to Lance.
Suddenly, all the girls parted.
Lance stopped dancing, and looked up at the most handsome male he had ever seen in his life.
He had soft purple skin, long white hair, and beautiful blue eyes that laid over yellow. He wore a black tank top that revealed his muscular arms.

"H-Hello," Lance stuttered.
God, why was he so nervous?
"Why hello," the man had the most seductive voice Lance had ever heard. "What is a delicate little flower like yourself doing in a place like this?"
"Well this delicate little flower needed a break from the thorns of his bush," Lance said.
Oh god that was so stupid, Lance thought.
"I too, needed a break tonight," the man said. "May I buy you a drink?"
Lance smirked. "Sure,"

__________________

Lance and the man sat at the bar. Lance had another neon blue drink in his hands.
"Thank you for the drink," Lance set the glass down.
"My pleasure," the man said.
Lance looked out onto the dancefloor.
"Care to dance?" Lance asked.
"I must admit, I'm not the best dancer." the man said.
"Oh, come on!" Lance laughed.

Lance dragged the man onto the dance floor. He put his arms around his neck and the man put his hands on his waist. They swayed to the beat, Lance laid his head on the man's muscular chest. He could hear his heartbeat.
The man lifted Lance's face up to his. Lance looked deep into his indigo eyes and the yellow behind them.
The man leaned into Lance's ear.
"Let us take this elsewhere, yes?" He whispered
Lance nervously nodded, and the two left the club.

____________________

(Ok, so this is normally where the smut or thing would happen. But as much smut as I read(I'M TRYING TO STOP I CAN QUIT ANYTIME), I am a clean writer, so we're gonna do something different....)

Lance had been nervous, expecting the man wanted to do something else with him. But when Lance asked him what his intentions were, the man had said that he just wanted to get away from the bright lights, as they were making him overwhelmed.
"Despite my job, I do get overwhelmed sometimes." the man had said.
"What's your job?" Lance asked.
"I'd um, rather not say." the man said.
"Oh, Ok. I don't think I' like to tell you mine either."

The two found themselves walking through a nice flower field, the light of the moon leading the way to a small gazebo.
"I've never seen so many pretty flowers in my life," Lance awed.
"None of them compare to you," the man said.
Lance blushed heavily.
The man took Lance into the gazebo, and put his hands on Lance's hips.
The two's lips connected, and it was amazing.

Lance had never felt such happiness in his life. It felt like the first time he had ever flown a ship: Astoundingly exhilarating.

_________________

The two kissed until there was no more moonlight, and there was only sunrise.

Lance looked out into the distance.
"Oh god," he said. "My friends are gonna kill me for being out this late!"
"But I haven't even gotten your name," the man said.
"Oh!" Lance said. "I'm so stupid!"
"You are anything but," the man said, and kissed his hand.
"It's um, Lance..."

"I'm Lotor"


________________

TIME SKIP:


Lance landed the altean pod back in the castle's hangers, and stepped out. The whole team was there, their arms crossed.
"Lance, where have you been?!" Alurra shouted.
"Um, out." Lance said vaguely.
"The galra could've attacked while you were out," Shiro said.
"Lance, you need to step it up!" Keith snapped. We're all here working and doing out job, while your out messing around?"
"Lance, this isn't Ok," Pidge said. "All you ever do is joke around!"
Lance turned to Hunk, waiting for him to help him out.
"Yeah Lance," Hunk said. "It isn't really fair that you don't contribute."

Lance just nodded. "I understand. I'll try and do better." he said through his tears. He walked out of the room.


Lance sat in his room in tears.
He had just had one of the best nights in his life, and it was all over.
He wanted Lotor. He wanted his warm touch, soft lips, and kind eyes.
Lance didn't want to admitt it, but he was head over heals in love with Ltor already.
Lance looked up and smiled at the memory of him. But sadly, they never got each other's contact information. So it was most likely he would never see Lotor ever again...

_________________

Lotor walked into the galra cruiser's hangers.
"How was your night Lotor?" Acxa asked.
"Yeah, we know you needed a break." Ezor said.
"And I'm thankful you gave it to me," Lotor sighed in content. "I had a wonderful night!"
"Tell us everything!" Zethrid roared.

"Well, I met someone-"
"OMG!" Ezor gasped.
"His name is Lance." Lotor said. "He had the most beautiful blue eyes, softest chocolate skin, and just-" Lotor stopped.
"What is it?" Acxa asked.
"I never got his contact information!" he cried. Lotor groaned and put his head in his hands.
Narti patted his back.
"Relax sir," Ezor said. "It was just a one night stand, right?"
"I don't believe so," Lotor looked up. "I can't explain i, but tis man...I in love with him already! And now...

"I'll never see him again."'

_____________________

TIME SKIP:


Lance awoke with a smile for the first time in months. It was his birthday! Finally, something happy!
Lance bolted out of bed, and ran into the dining hall.
"Goooooood MORNING!" Lance sang.
"Lance, what the hell?!" Pidge groaned.
Lance's smile faltered.
"Lance's it's too early for your antics," Alurra scolded.
"But it's-"
"SHUT UP!" Keith yelled.
Lance quietly left the room without eating.


_______________


That day, the paladins went to a local planet to gather supplies.
Lance was still pretty down about everyone forgetting his birthday, but he tried not to drag down the others with his moodiness.
The marketplace was outdoors, and very large. There were huts selling almost anything, restaurants, and street performers.
Lance was in awe.
"Alright paladins," Corran said. "I'm going to go with Shiro and Keith to try and get some supplies. Try not to get lost! Stick together!"

Pidge and Hunk immediately took off towards the tech tents.
"Guys wait!" Lance ran after them.
Lance kept running after them, but they weren't slowing down.
"Guys! Wait up!" he panted, out of breath.
They didn't.
Lance just stood there.
Corran had said to stick together, but they had forgotten about him so easily!
First my brithday, and now just me as a person? Lance thought.

Suddenly, Lance felt a hand on his shoulder.
Lance jumped and turned around.

"L-Lotor!" he gasped.
Lotor smiled softly.
"I thought I wouldn't ever see you again!" Lance said.
"Oh, did you not want to?" Lotor asked, frowning.
"NO!" Lance said. "I'm so glad you're here! Could I get your contact info?" Lance asked, pulling out his phone like contraption Pidge ahd made.
"Of course!" Lotor pulled out something similar.

____________________

After they exchanged their info, Lance and Lotor walked around the market together.
"You seem upset," Lotor noticed. "Is everything alright?"
"Oh! It's fine," Lance said. "It's just...It's my birthday today. And my friends kinda forgot."
"That is hardly fine!" Lotor said. He stopped Lance. "Please, allow me to do some things for you! To make your day special!"
"No, I couldn't ask you to do that!" Lance said.
"I insist!" Lotor beamed.

Lotor took Lance to a nice little cafe. It mostly sold drinks, but had little pasties too.
Lance was drinking a salted caramel latte with a strawberry danish, and Lotor a Chestnut frappuccino.
(Ok, no joke, I don't drink coffee, so I had to look all these drinks and flavors up.)
"So, how have you been since that night?" Lance asked.
Lotor put down his drink. "I have been doing what I can to spread peace and keep my sanity. What with my job. and all, it can be stressful."
"I know what you mean," Lance said. "It's hard spreading peace when everyone hates you."
Lotor lifted Lance head up and looked Lance deep in the eyes. "I could never hate you,"
Lance smiled softly.


Lance and Lotor walked around the market place, holding hands. Lotor held Lance's phone up high, filming.
"Hello camera!" Lotor smiled. "Today is Lance's birthday, and I'm going to get him anything he wants!"
"Lotor, you really don't have to do that!" Lance blushed.
"Oh but I want to!" Lotor kissed Lance on the cheek.
Lance kissed him back, but this time on the lips.
Lance turned off the camera, and the two started walking around again.

Lance looked around, but couldn't seem to find what he was looking for.
"Have you decided yet?" Lotor asked.
"I just can't find it anywhere!" Lance said.
"What is it you are searching for?"
"I want something that will remind me of you everytime I look at it," Lance said. "That's what I really want."
Lotor blushed. "That...is very sweet." Lotor put a finger to his chin, thinking.
His eyes lit up, and he dug into his shirt. He pulled out a amethyst necklace.
"It was my mothers," Lotor said.
"Oh Lotor!" Lance gasped. "I couldn't!"
"Please," Lotor put the necklace around Lance's neck. "I want you to have it. So every time you wear it, you will know I am always with you."
Lance hugged Lotor and gave him a kiss.
"Your the best,"

___________________

Lance walked back to where they were told to meet back up.
Everyone was glaring at him.
"What?" he asked.
"Where were you?! We've been looking for you everywhere." Shiro scolded.
"I told you all to stick together!" Coran chastised.

All of Lance's happiness withered away just like that.

"I bet you just saw a cute girl and decided to ditch us," Pidge said.
"Not cool Lance," Hunk said.
The ride home was very hard for Lance. He had to fight back all of his tears until he got back to his room.


Lance closed the door to his room and collapsed into tears.
"Why do they have to be so mean?" he whimpered.
Lance took the necklace out of a bag. He had put it in there for safe keeping. He wrapped it around his neck, and instantly felt better.
He let out a sigh, and got into bed.


_____________

Lotor walked back onto his ship, supplies in hand.
"What took you so long?" Acxa said.
"I saw him again," Lotor sighed in content. "I saw Lance..."
"You what?!" Ezor gasped. "Do you get pictures? His contact info?"
"Yes!" Lotor smiled. he held up his phone to show photos of him and Lance.
One was of Lance in the necklace.
"You...have him Honerva's necklace?" Zehtrid gasped. "Why?"
"It was his birthday, and his so called friends had forgotten. So I treated him. He said for his gift he wanted something to remind him of me."
"Awww!!!!" Ezor squealed.
Narti gave a nod.

"I'm happy for you sir," Acxa said. "You've chosen a fine mate."

________________

TIME SKIP:

Lance and Lotor still hadn't seen each other after that. They call almost every night, but they haven't met up in person.

Lance awoke to the sound of Alurra over the speakers:
"Breakfast is ready. Lance, please don't be late."

Lance sighed.
He really wasn't ready for the day. He wasn't ready to feel miserry again.
He looked down at his chest, and noticed the necklace. He always wore it to bed.
He deiced to wear it to breakfast.
He needed some encouragement, and Lotor always gave it to him.

______________

Lance walked into the the dining room and sat down. He was fiddling with his necklace when Alurra slammed on the table.
"Where did you get that?!" she screeched.
"What?" Lance looked up.
"Where did you get that necklace?!" Alurra yelled
"Oh, I got it at that market went to a month ago." Lance said. It wasn't the full truh, but it wasn't a lie either.
"LIES!" Alurra had rage in her eyes. "That is a royal altean jewel!
"It is?" Lance asked, getting scared.
"You stole it from my jewelry box!" Alurra accused
"What?! No!" Lance stood up. "I would never steal from you!"
"Flirting isn't going to help you," Pidge said.
"Yeah, just admit you stole it," Keith said.
"But I didn't!"

Alurra walked over to Lance a ripped the necklace off his neck.
"NO!" Lance cried.
"How dare you steal form her!" Shiro said "Go to your room!"

Lance ran away in tears.

__________________

Lance quickly picked up his phone and called Lotor.

"Lance, good to-Oh my what happen?!" Lotor gasped.
"They took it Lotor!" Lance sobbed.
"Took what?"
"The necklace! They accused me if stealing it from Alurra and Alurra ripped it off my neck!"
"Oh Lance, I'm so sorry!"
"I just don't want to be here anymore!" Lance sobbed into his hands. "Everyone hates me, even my best friend! I just want to be with you..."
"Oh Lance..."
Someone off the screen called Lotor.
"I must go. But I will find a way to take you away from all your pain. I promise." Lotor then ended the call.

Lance sighed, and looked at the photos of him and Lotor. Them at the market, him with the necklace, them kissing...
"Oh Lotor..."

__________________

TIME SKIP:

"Paladins! We're receiving a call from the new galra emperor!" Alurra cried.
Everyone gathered around the screen and a galra appeared.
"No..." Lance breathed ever so quietly.
Lotor just sat there, staring at him shocked.
The two just stood there, staring at each other in terror.

"Um, hello?" Pidge aved her hand in front of the screen.
Lotor ended the call and Lane bolted to his room.


Lance quickly picked up his phone and called Lotor.

"Lance-"
"HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME LIKE THAT?!"
"You lied to me too! Your a paladin!"
"And your the galra empire!"
"Lance please listen. I knew that if I told you, you would want nothing to do with me! And I love you too much to let that happen."
"Lotor, I can't be with you. I'm a paladin!"
"Please Lance, we can work this out!"
Lance was sobbing by now. "But the others! What if they find out!"
"We could form an alliance! Hell, I'll surrender! Just don't leave me!!!" Lotor sobbed back.
Lance stopped.
This really was love. Lotor was willing to give up his entire empire to be with him...
"I'll try and convince Alurra to make a peace treaty," he said. "I'm so sorry..."
"Lance I love you so much! Thank you! Thank you!" Lotor cried.
"I love you too," Lance hung up.

_______________

"Lance, what was that?!" Alurra yelled.
"Yeah! You two just stared at each other and then you ran away!" Shiro said.
"Look, I can't explain I right now, but I can get us an alliance with him." Lance said
"Yeah right," Pidge said. "You think flirting with him will get you anything?"
"Guys, can you just trust me for once?" Lance said.
"After you stole Alurra's jewelry?" Hunk asked.
"I DIDN'T STEAL THAT!!!!!" Lance yelled.  "Look, none of this matters right now. I can get us an alliance with the galra emperor, take it or leave it."
"Fine," Alurra said. "Do what you must."


Alurra setup the video call again, and Lance stood in front.
Lotor picked up.
"I apologize for earlier," Lotor said.
"Eh, your fine." Lance said.
Everyone started in shock at how chill Lance was acting.
"We'll send you our quardinatnts, and we can form an alliance. Cool with you?" Lance smriked at the others
"Of course," Lotor smirked back. "Anything for you handsome!" he winked.
Lance blushed.
They ened the call, and the others were in awe.

"What!? How?!" Keith gasped.
"I told you," Lance said.
"I can't believe your flirting actually got something done!" Alurra said.
"Yup! And now for you to pay me back." Lance said.
"Excuse us?" Shiro glared.
"Relax, I just want my necklace back!" lance said.
"You mean my necklace." Alurra said.
"IT. ISN'T YOURS!" Lance said. "You know what, whatever. Just give me the necklace or I call all this off right now."
"Fine!" Alurra said.
She walked away, and came back with the necklace.
"Thank you," Lance said, putting on the necklace.

_______________

Lotor landed in the hangers.
"Greeting Voltron," he bowed. "I am Prince Lotor. I wish to make peace."
"We would like that very much," Alurra and Shiro said.
"Oh my," Lotor smirked and walked up to Lance. "That necklace looks ravishing on you," he kissed Lance's hand.
Lance blushed heavily. "Thank you Lotor,"
"Yeah, that necklace is mine," Alurra said.
"Not possible," Lotor said.
"What?" Pidge asked.
"Not important!" Lance said quickly. "Lets just get on with this, yeah?"

They all made their way to the dining room. Lance and Lotor were holding hands the whole way there.

____________________

Shiro, Alurra, Keith, and Lotor all sat at a table making the treaty while the others stood back, adding notes here and there.
"Wonderful!" Lotor smiled. "I'm glad we could come to an agreement!"
Lance loved it when Lotor smiled. He looked at Lotor with ove in his eyes.
"Lance, are you Ok?" Pidge bumped his shoulder.
"Oh! Yeah, why?" Lance asked.
"You've been starting and saying nothing for a while now." Hunk said
"Yeah, staring at Lotor," Pidge smirked.
"Was I?" Lance lied. "Sorry, I didn't notice."
"Dude, you will literally fall for anyone with a pretty face," Pidge scoffed. "Even a galra you have no chance with?"
Lance blushed, and looked down. That one hurt.

Suddenly, they stopped talking. Lance looked up and saw Lotor in front of him.
"Oh, hey." he said.
"Hello," Lotor kissed his hand. "While I'm still here, I would love to get to know you," he winked.

Everyone just stood there, flabbergasted.

"I would love to as well," Lance smiled.
The two walked out, holding hands, leaving the others in shock.

____________________

"What was that?!" Pidge asked when Lance and Lotor had left.
"I have no idea," Hunk said in awe.
"Lotor seemed to have taken a liking to Lance," Shiro said.
"I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing..." Alurra said.
"What do you mean? It's totally bad!" Keith said.
"How so?" Hunk asked.
"He's the bad guy! He could hurt him!"
"Well, he's not the bad guy anymore," Pidge said. "We just made a treaty."
"Still!" Keith said.

"Maybe we should spy on them?" Pidge suggested.
"We don't want to break the trust we've just earned," Alurra said.
"Well what do we do?! We can't just leave Lance alone with the guy!" Shiro said.

They heard shouting coming from down the hall.
"Lotor Stop! No!"
"Lance!" they cried, and ran to them.


They arrived in the hall to see Lance on the ground, Lotor on top him him....being tickled.
"What the-" Pidge was confused.
Why was the ruler of an empire acting so...childish?
"Oh! Hey guys!" Lance gasped.
 Lance and Lotor quickly stood up.
"So....what's going on here?" Shiro asked.
"Oh, we were just having fun!" Lance said.
"Ok...." Hunk slowly nodded. "Well, you go do that I guess,"

The others left.

__________________

"Phew! That was close!" Lance laughed.
"Indeed," Lotor chuckled. "I am relieved they did not ask many questions."
"Me too," Lance said.
The two entered Lance's room.
"Lance, I have a proposition to make," Lotor said.
"Oooh!" Lance squealed. "What is it?"
"Now that the Galra dn Voltron have made peace, how would you like to join me on my ship?"
Lance gasped. "R-Really?"
"Lance, I love you so much. I know how unhappy you are here. Please, will you join me? We can always contact Voltron if we need to due to the treaty!"
Lance tackled Lotor with a hug.
 "Yes!" He cheered "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" he attacked Lotor with kisses.

__________________

Lance and Lotor walked into the control room.
"So Lance, why'd you call this meeting?" Hunk asked.
"I have an announcement to make," Lance said.
"What is it?" Alurra rolled her eyes.
"It better be important." Shiro said.
"It is," Lotor said. he nodded, and Lance nodded back.

"I am joining Lotor on his ship,"

"WHAT?!" team Voltron shouted.
"Lance you can't do that!" Keith yelled.
"Why not?"
"Because we can't form Voltron if you leave!" Shiro said.
"So that's all I'm good for?" he sneered. "Just Voltron? You wouldn't even miss me as a person?!"
"Why would you wnat to leave with him?!" Keith growled.
"Maybe because I love him and he actually cares for me?" Lance spit out.
Everyone gasped.
"Lance, I forbid you to leave team Voltron," Alurra commanded.
"Excuse me?" Lance glared at her. "It's my life! I decide what I do, and this is my decision."

"Princess, I agree with Lance. This is his decision." Lotor said.
"You shut it!" Pidge yelled. "Your probably doing all this just to split Voltron apart!"
"I am doing no such thing," Lotor said. "Your doing that all on your own."

Everyone stopped.

"Just look at you. Ever since you arrived in space, you have done nothing but treat the Blue paladin like dirt. You even forgot his birthday for heaven's sake."
"How...how do you know when his birthday is?" Hunk asked.
"Where do you think he got his necklace? Its from me." Lotor said.
 "I have known Lance for seven months. And during those months, he has called me on multiple occasions to cry and tell me how horribly they treat him."
Lotor was shouting at this point
"All I want is for Lance to be happy. And taking him away from you is sadly the only way to do that!"
Everyone was in tears, including Lance
Lance hugged Lotor tightly. Lotor picked up Lance bridal style.
"I will be taking Lance to pack his things. We will meet you in the hangers for goodbyes in an hour"

______________


TIME SKIP:

One hour later, Lance and Lotor stood in front of Lotor's pod, a big blue duffle bag of Lance's things with them.
Pidge was the first to arrive. She stood there in uncomfort for a while until te others came.

"We wanted to apologize Lance," Shiro said. "Will you please reconsider this?"
Lance shook his head. "I've made my decision."
Alurra scowled.
Keith walked up to Lance. "It was an honor to be on a team with you," he said.
"Please remember to call!" Pidge said.
"We'll miss you so much," Hunk said.
"I'll miss you too. But it's not like we won't ever see eachother again! The galra and Voltron are aliens now! We have to meet up to be able to check on eachother." Lance winked.

"Lance, it's time to go," Lotor said.
"Bye guys!" Lance smiled and waved.
Lotor kissed Lance on the cheek, and the two took off.


THE END


See? I told it you i was a slow burn! I hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment