Thursday, November 15, 2018

Voltron oneshot---Druid/Altean Lance Au

Did i already do this one? I have no clue. Basically, this is a thing where Honerva is Lance's mother and he was raised as a druid. I think I started writing this and quit on it....ANYWHO!!
Lets pretend she's NOT married to Zarkon and stuff. Lance doesn't' deserve father like that. 

Wow, this is a complex Au....


Related image
Image result for druid lance





Lance never remembered a lot about his mother. He only knew that he was given up at age four to Hunk's family when she had to leave for unknown reasons.
He remembered her kind hazel eyes, and unusually long ears, and lavender hair. He wasn't old enough at the time to understand the concept of hair dye.

"Lance, are you paying attention?" Allura snapped.
"Oh yeah! Sorry. Would you mind repeating it?" Lance asked, looking up.
Everyone groaned.
"Geez! Sorry!" Lance groaned back.
"Alright, the plan is for Shiro Pidge and Lance to infiltrate the galra ship, and gather any data about Zarkon's plans as possible. Got it Lance?" Alurra galred harshly.
(I'm trying NOT to make this too Langsty.)
"Got it," Lance sighed.

___________________


The three snuck through the Galra ship.

"Ok, it looks like the main control room should be in here," Pidge said, opening the door.

Inside was a large room, completely empty except for a few pillars.

"This doesn't look right," Shiro said.
"That's weird. The map says i should be right here!"
"Maybe the map was corrupted," I said.

"Exactly."

A cloaked figure descended from one of the pillars.
"Why else do you think you got in here so easily?" the figure said
"That's Haggar!" Alurra shouted through the coms. "Get out of there now!"

The three ran to the door, but it slammed shut.
"Your not going anywhere." Haggar sneered.

Shiro charged at her with his robot arm. Haggar doged and blasted dark energy lightning at him. He flew back.
Pidge charged with her lasso and wrapped it around haggar's feet. She fell to the ground, and tried to blast lightning at Pidge. Pidge dodged it. She swung her wip, slamming Haggar into the floor. Haggar growled, and blasted lightning again. This time, it did hit Pidge and she flew back as well.

She stood up and turned to Lance.
Lance shot at her, and she dodged. She busted him, and he flew back against the wall. His helmet was knocked off, and he fell to the ground.

Haggar stood over him, and Lance gasped. Underneath the hood, were the hazel eyes he knew so well.
Those hazel eyes widened, as she bent down and touched his cheek
"It...It can't be...." she breathed.
"Lance! Run!" Shiro cired.
But lance was frozen.
The hazel eyes filled with tears.

"Is...is it really you?" Haggar asked.
"No way..." Lance gasped. "Are you-"
Haggar started to nod violently. She wrapped her arms around lance and weeped into his neck.

"Get away from him!" Pidge shouted.
Shiro and Pidge charged at Haggar and Lance, but Haggar held up a hand, and she and Lance vanished.

___________________


Haggar and Lance arrived in a separate room. Lance looked at Haggar, as she removed her hood. She looked almost the same as he remembered. Same lavender hair and hazel eyes. She was Honerva.
He sighed a deep sigh of relief, and hugged her tightly.

"Mom," he cried, letting go. "How is this possible? How could you....be a part of all this?"
"How could you?!" Honerva cried. "I left you on earth to protect you! And what do you do? You join the supposed enemy I'm forced to fight against!"
"What do you mean forced?" Lance asked.
"You think I want to destroy planets and suck out life forces?! No! But I'm forced by Zarkon or else he threatened to attack Earth! I couldn't let you be in danger."
Lance gasped. "The team! They're probably freaking out! I have to get back to them!"

"No! Please!" Honerv grabbed his hand. "If you go back, I'll be forced to fight against you! Please, I can't lose you again!"
"And what do you suggest we do?" Lance asked.
"Stay with me! I can train you and your powers! Together we can defeat Zarkon from the inside!"
"Powers?"
"Your mine son! You don't think you inherited my powers?" Honerva smirked.

"That...could work! With Voltron and two druids? We could do this! Let me just go tell them-"
"No time!" Honerva said. "The sentries have already been sent on them." she pulled up security cameras, showing Shiro and Pidge running from guards.
"I can't just not tell them where I am!" Lance said. "Alurra would kill me!"

Suddenly, Lance gasped.
Shrio and Pidge were towing the Blue lion back to the castle as they fled.
"They left me...!" Lance shouted. "How could they?!"
Honerva put a hand on his shoulder. "Perhaps this is a sign," she said.
"Perhaps it is,"

_____________________

Back at the castle, things were in chaos.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST HIM!" Hunk screamed.
"It just happened so fast," Shiro said. "It was insane..."
"Yeah!" Pidge said.
"What exactly happened?" Alurra asked.
"Well, Haggar was about to strike Lance when she suddenly broke down into tears," Pidge explained.
"Then, she actually hugged him! We tried to get Lance away, but they just vanished!"
"We tried to search for him, but guards came and chased us out!" Shiro said.

"He's stuck in there with Haggar," Hunk hyperventilated. "He's stuck in there with Haggar and we can't find him!"
"We will," Keith said. "We will find him, and we will defeat Haggar!"

________________________

TIME SKIP: A FEW MONTHS

Lance learned altean alchemy fairly quickly. It was basically second nature. He had changed a lot since he and Honerva were reunited.
he had become more aware when it was time for joking and when it wasn't. He had even changed into his altean form, and started wearing a cloak and mask.
He somes felt guilty for leaving Voltron without warning, but his mother would always tell him,
"You'll see them again at the final battle."

But no one thought it would be so soon...


_________________________

Honerva and Lance looked at a screen in a secret room.

"Ok, today Volton will be staging an attack," Honerva explained. "A Mamoran agent is supposed to be infiltrating us and shutting down our defences. Meet up with them, and make sure they get there. Then, meet me at the escape cruiser so we can escape before the ship blows up. Got it?"
Lance nodded.

Suddenly, a screen appeared, showing the Mamaora agent entering.

"That's my cue," I say.
"Oh! Lance!" Honerva grabbed Lance's hand. "In case we don;t make it out, I want you to know how much I love you." she kissed Lance's forehead.
"I love you too mom," Lance smiled, and left the room.

_______________________

This was it: The final battle. Keith, now with the Mamaora, had been tasked with shutting down the galra defences.

Keith snuck his way through the ship, when suddenly someone tapped him on the shoulder. It was a cloaked figure in druid mask. He activated his bayard, ready to fight.

"Dude! Relax!" the druid said in a familiar voice. "I'm here to help you!"
"What? Why?" Keith asked, lowering his bayard.
"Look, it's a long story. Basily, I used to be a part of Voltron and-"
"LANCE?!" Keith gasped.
"SHHHH!!!" the druid whispered. "How do you know my name?!"

Kieth removed his hood.
"Keith!" the druid removed his mask to reveal Lance under it. "You're with the mamaora?!"
"You're with the galra?!"
"As I said, its a long story. I'll explain after we defeat Zarkon. Now C'mon! I know where the control room is!"

_________________________


Lance led Keith to the control room. Lance was bombarded with questions:
"What happens to you?" 
"Were you with the galra this whole time?"
"Why do you look Altean?"
Lance decided to answer that last question.  "Because I am Altean, now shush!"

They arrived in the control room.
Keith was about to stab the control panel with his sword when Lanc estopped him.
"Dude, do you want to be electrocuted?" Lance smirked.
"What else am I supposed to do?" Keith asked.
"Let me disable it, then you destroy it." Lance said.

Lance backed up, and halsted lightning at it. It left Keith in awe.
"When did you learn to do that?" Keith asked.
"No time, just stab it! Stab it now!" Lance shouted.

Keith stabbed the panel multiple times, until alarms started to balre.
"C'mon Lance! Lets get to my lion!" Keith said.
"I've got my own ride in a galra cruiser," Lance said.
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure. I haves someone waiting for me. I'll meet you at the castle!"

___________________________

TIME SKIP: AFTER ZARKON'S DEFEAT

Keith arrived in the caslte to a huge celebration going on.
"We did it! We did it!" Aurra was jumping and cheering.
"Guys!" Keith sshouted. "You will not believe what happened in there!"
"What happened?" Shiro asked.
"I saw Lance!"
"WHAT?!" they screamed.'
"He's on his way now in a galra cruiser!"

Just as Keith said that, a screen appeared, showing that the hangers were being requested to be opened.
Alurra opened them and they waited for lance in the control room.

_____________________________

Lance helped Honvera out of the pod.
"Lance I'm so proud of you!" Honvera hugged him.
"I couldn't have done it without you retraining," Lance smiled. "Now C'mon! We have to go explain everything."
"Are you sure I should come?" Honerva asked.
"Of course!" Lance said. "You have to meet them! They'll love you!"
"But I'm responsible for Altea's fall! They'll hate me!"
"Zarkon forced you! They'll understand."

Honerva shook her head.

"Fine. I'll go in and explain everything. Then I'll come and get you. OK?"

Honderva nodded.
"Wish me luck," he hugged her.
"Good luck.



Lance entered the control room.
"Um, hey!" he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.
"LANCE!" the team swarmed him with hugs.
"Lance, why do you look Altean?!" Alurra asked.
"Where did Haggar take you that day?!" Shiro asked
"Do you need a healing pod?!" Hunk asked.
"Calm down guys," Lance said. "I'll explain everything!"

He sat down on the floor. "But my legs hurt," he laughed.
The others sat down around him.

"As Hunk already know, my mom left me when I was four. Haggar, or her real name, Honerva, is my mother."
"WHAT!"
"She teleported us another room, where she explained everything. She was being forced by Zarkon to be Haggar. But we agreed that if she trained me to become a druid, then we would have a better chance against him. That's why I look Altean Alurra, because I am altean."
"Where is she?"
"She's still in the hangers. She wanted me to explain everything before you met her."
lance stood up.

"Would you like to meet her?"


THE END

Is this a weird ending. I don't care.


No comments:

Post a Comment