Monday, November 26, 2018

Voltron KuronXLance oneshot--He's dead

OK CHILL NO ONE DIRECTLY DIES! Its just inspired by this comic:




Awesome, right? This takes place tduring season 7 on their journey to Earth.
 Alright, lets do this!

SHRIO POV: 

Shiro awoke from his nap. He wasn't normally one to take naps, but the team insisted that he rest after, you know, coming back to life after being dead!  
Shiro stretched his arms and yawned, feeling much better. he walked out of (Insert wherever he was here because I have no idea what it s called) and into the cockpit.

"Shiro!" Keith noticed him. "You should be resting!"
"Relax Keith," Shiro said. "I just woke up. How's everything doing with our route?"
"Everything is fine," Kolia said. "We'll be there in around four months if we keep up the pace."
Shiro nodded.


____________________




LANCE'S POV:(I have no idea what I'm doing with this POV right now. Its gonna switch around a lot from third to first.)

I was trying to fix a part in Red. I had no idea what it did, but I think it was supposed to control he temp. Because I swear to gosh, it was getting cold!
I called up Keith to ask him if that was the part.
Right as they picked up, I relized I should've called Pidge or someone. Oh well, too late now.

"Oh, hey Lance!"

I looked to the side of the screen and saw Shiro.
"H-Hey Shiro!" I chuckled nervously.

Ever since this Shiro came back, I had realized something:

 I had fallen in love with his clone.


He had a warm smile, but funny, and even apologized when he yelled at me that one time! We had so many fin times together. Playing Monsters and Mana, preforming in that show Corran made us do(I actually never saw the episode!), and so many more!

I missed him terribly, but he was dead....


"Lance! Are you OK?!" Shiro cried.
"What?" I asked.
"Your crying," Keith said.
"Am I?" I laughed. "Sorry. I just wanted to ask about this certain part in my ship. I think it controls the temperature. Is this it? I turned the camera towards it.
"Yeah, that's it." Shiro said. "Are you sure you're-"

I turned off the video call.


_________________



"What was that about?" Romelle walked up to me.
I totally forgot she was ridding with me!
"Oh, its nothing," I said.
"Are you sure?" Romelle asked. "I can listen if you need to talk,"
"I can't talk about this," I said. "Its unforgivable...."
"OOOH! I dirty secret!" Romelle squealed. "Tell me! Tell me! I won't tell anyone I promise!"

I sighed. She was never gonna let this go.
"Fine," I said. "But let me tell you what will happen if you tell a single soul: I will leave Voltron."
Romelle gasped. "Is...Is it that bad?"
I nodded. "Do you still want to hear it?"
Romelle nodded.

I took a deep breath, and spit it out:

"In fell in love with the fake Shiro."

Romelle gasped. "You mean his clone?!"
I nodded.
"I know," I said. "Its horrible!" I started to cry a little.
"Lance, its OK!" Ronelle gave me a hug. "We all have those moments!"
"That's just it, Its not a moment! I seriously loved him! I miss him for gosh's sake!"
"But, what about the real Shiro?"
"He's....different. Not as down to Earth." I laughed. "I didn't even mean to make that joke!"
Romelle giggled. "Nice one!"

_______________


I received a call that night from Shiro.
Every time I looked at Shiro, I saw his clone.

"Hi Shiro!" I fake smiled. "What do you need?"
"I just wnated to check up on you. Are you doing Ok?"
"I'm doing fine! Why do you ask?"
"Lance, you know why I ask."
I sighed. "Look, my eyes were watering!" I was getting annoyed. "Just drop it!"
"Lance, you can talk to me!" Shrio said. "We're a team!"
"If I told you, I'd leave Voltron, is that what you want?!" I yelled.
Shiro looked shocked.
"Wh-Why?"
"JUST. DROP IT!"
"No! This is important!"

"What's going on?" Romelle walked in.
"Sorry, did I wake you?" I asked.
"Yeah, but its Ok," she said. "Hello Shiro!" Romelle smiled.
Shiro waved.
"Lance, we're not done with this," Shrio then ended the call.

______________

SHRIO'S POV:

That night, I snuck onto the red lion, a mind-melder in my hand.
Both Lance and Romelle were asleep, so I was clear to go.
I placed the mind-melder on Lance's head, and his dreams played out.

It showed Lance and me.
Why was I in his dream?
We were walking through a forest or something...holding hands?! Did Lance like me?!
But the closer I looked at myself, the more I noticed. I had a different haircut and different eyes.

Suddenly, lance burst awake, tears in his eyes. he saw me next to him, and felt the mind-melder on his head.
He ripped it off his scalp.
"HOW DARE YOU!" he screamed. "I told you to drop it!"
"I couldn't just stand by when-"
he screamed in rage. "GOD! THIS IS WHY I LIKED YOUR CLONE BETTER!"
I gasped and he covered his mouth in shock.
"Get out," he whispered.

"Lance I-"
"I SAID GET OUT!!!"


________________

After that, Lance didn't talk to anyone. he only called when it was necessary, and would only answer for anyone but me.

Even when we got back to Earth, we was silent. Even with his family!
And then, he broke all our hearts, by handing over Red to Romelle, and quitting Voltron.

If only I had never pushed him, things might have been different..

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment