Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Voltron Lancelot Onehsot--Charmed by the enemy

Inspired by:

THIS COMIC



 Lotor entered the castle, his generals behind him.
Team Voltron had agreed to allow him on board to discuss an alliance, thanks to Lance's convincing.
"Hello paladins," Lotor's silky voice said. "I am Prince Lotor, and I am here to," he looked up and stopped, a heavy blush covering his his face. "Oh," he breathed.
"Oh boy, here it comes," Alurra groaned.
Lotor walked up, and got on his knees before the blue paladin.
"May I ask you for your name, beautiful?" he looked up, longing in eyes.
Lance had a strong blush, but remained calm. "It's Lance," he said.
"Well Lance," Lotor kissed his hand. "It's an honor."
While the others freaked out, Lance still remained calm somehow.
"While I enjoy this, we must consider our alience," Lance turned to LAurra.
"Oh! Yes!" she said. "Please, follow me!"

______

"Lance!" Hunk and Pideg ran up to Lance later that day.
"What is it?" Lance asked.
"What do you mean, "What is it?"?!" Pidge said. "The Prince of the Galra hit on you!"
"Oh, that." Lance said.
"How did you stay so calm?!" Hunk asked.
"Oh, you know me," lance smirked. "I'm used to people falling for me!"
"We should've known!" Hunk laughed, and Pidge graoned.

That was a total lie. It was really because Lance and Lotor had met before....

_______

FLASHBACK:

The team had decided to head back to the space mall for some free time. Lance had seen a spa last time they were there, and now that he had money he was going to head in for some much needed relaxation.


Lance was seated next to a man with purple skin, and white hair as his toenails were done.
"Hello," the man said.
"Hey," lance said back. 
"I must say, I don't see why you are at a beauty spa. You have enough to spare!" the man smirked.
Lance blushed.
"Well, why are you? Your hair seems like it could win a contest or something," lance smirked back. 
The other blushed.
"Why don't you tell me your name?" the man said. "Or will I have to call you sexy this whole time?"
"It's Lance," lance said. "Yours?"
"I'd rather not say," the man looked at the floor. 
"Well what should I call you?"
"What do you see fit?"
"Cutie," Lance said.
The man chuckled. "Cutie it is!"

The two spent the afternoon chatting and exchanging beauty tips until they had to leave. neither said a word about their profession though. They exchanged contact info, and promised to keep in touch.


TIME SKIP: NEXT MISSION:

Lance would rather be anywhere else than on a mission. He would rather be texting cutie. Lance had totally fallen for hi by now. But here he was, facing the masked Prince of the empire by himself.
The man chuckled.
Lance knew that chuckle.
"C-Cutie?!" Lance gasped.
The prince lowered his weapon and removed his helmet, revealing the man Lance had secretly fallen in love with.
"Lance?!" he gasped. "Your a paladin?!"
"Your Prince Lotor?!" Lance lowered his gun.
"I don't want to hurt you!" Lotor said.
"Nor do I!" Lance said.
 "Do you think we can form an alliance or something?" Lotor asked.
"I'll check," lance leaned into his coms.
"Guys, he's willing to cooperate," Lance said.
"What?!" the others gasped through the coms.
"I'm bringing him in," Lance said, then turned to Lotor.
"We have to act like we don't know each other," lance said.
"Ok," Lotor said.
"i'll meet you at the catsle." lance said.

______

PRESENT TIME:


Lance was confronted by Lotor in the hallway.
"Quite the predicament we have put ourselves in," Lotor said.
"Yeah," Lance sighed. He took a deep breath: it was now or never.
"Lotor, can I tell you something?" lance asked.
"Go on," lotor said.
"Just in case you get kicked out, and we end up fighting each other, I just wanted to let you know that....I LOVE YOU!" Lance blurted out.
"Y-You love me?" Lotor was shocked.
"I know," Lance said. "Stupid for a paladin to fall for the Galra Prince,"
Lotor cupped Lance's face with his hands. "Not stupid at all," he said. then kissed Lance softly.

______

Lance and Lotor had to act like they had never met when with the team, but that didn't stop them from flirting every once in a while.
Finally, Keith got sick of it and pulled Lance away for a minute.
"You nbeed to stop," he said.
"Stop what?" Lance asked.
"Flirting with Lotor!" Keith said. "He's the enemy!"
"Not for long!" Lance said. "We were going to form and alliance, remember?"
"you don't really think that, do you?" Keith said.
lance was shocked.
"Look," Lance said. "I'm just having a little fun! Leave us alone-"
Keith pushed Lance agasint the wall.
"I'm not joking." Keith growled. "You need to stop-"

Suddenly, Keith was across the room. Lotor had thrown him off Lance, and was now hugging lance tightly.
"Are you Ok?" Lotor asked. 'Did he hurt you?" he put a hand on his cheek.
"I'm fine," Lance smiled softly.
"What's going on out here?" Alurra walked into the hall, and Lance and Lotor quickly separated.
"Lotor threw me to teh ground! That's what!" Keith yelled.
"Only because you had Lance against the wall!" Lotor yelled back.
"Is that true Keith?" Alurra asked.
Keith nodded. "But he wasn't listening to me!" Kieth defended. "I had to do something to make sure he did!"
Alurra shook her head. "Lets just get some rest everyone," she said.

Lance started to walk away with Lotor.
"Um Lance?" keith called after him.
"Yeah?" Lance spiun around.
"Your room is the other way,"
"Oh yeah!" Lance said. "I was just going to walk Lotor to his cell!" he siled and the two walked away.

____________

Keith walked up to Pidge and Hunk.
"Guys, I think something's going on between Lance and lotor, but I can't figure it out." he said.
"We can't either," Pidge said.
"I mean, the only explanation for the flirting is that thye're crushing on eachother," Hunk said. "But there's no way Lance would fall for a man like Lotor."
"I don't know," Keith said."Lotor did protect Lance form me when I had him up against the wll last night. And Lance also walked Lotor back to his cell too."
"You don't think they're going to-"
"Lance isn't loosing his virginity on my watch!" Hunk shouted and bolted out the door.

_______


"Thanks for helping out back there," Lance said to Lotor once he was abck in his cell.
"Anytime my love," Lotor said.
Lance blushed. "I...I like it when you call me that." he stuttered.
Lotor grabbed his arm through the bars before Lance could leave. "Goodbye kiss?" he smirked.
Lance giggled and leaned in....

"LANCE STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Lance spun around and saw Keith, Hunk, and Pidge.
"Oh! Uh, hey guys!" he stuttered. "Wha-What are you doing down here?"
"Cut the act Lance," keith growled. "You were about to kiss Lotor!"
"Oh, that." lance looked at his feet.
"WHY?!" they all shouted.
"Because I love him?!" Lance said like it was obvious.
"But why?!" Pidge said. "Why do you love him?! You've only known him for a week!"
"A week and one day," Lance corrected.
"Huh?" Hunk asked.
"A week and ione day," Lance repeated. "We actually met at the space mall spa."
"You did?" Keith asked.
"Yup!" lance said. "And well...."


"He charmed me."


THE END 







No comments:

Post a Comment