Monday, October 1, 2018

Voltron Lanccelot oneshot--Bonded with the enemy



Inspired by multiple fanfics and this one comic:

here



Lance bonds with Lotor while Lotor is in their dungeon cells.








Team Voltron had just captured Prince Lotor from battle, and were keeping him in the cells.
"Well, we have to feed him! We can't let him starve!" Hunk said.
"Who's gonna be in charge of him then?" Alurra asked. "because it's not gonna be me!"
Everyone was silent.
"I'll do it," Lance said.
Everyone turned to him.
"You?" Pidge smirked. "Really?"
"Yeah, I don't have anything going on except training, so I can look after him."
Hunk handed him a bowl of goo. "Good luck," he said.
Lance nodded and made his way down to the cells.

____

"Ah! Blue paladin!" Lotor smiled from inside the glass cell.
"My name is Lance," Lance said. "Here's some food," he passed Lotor  the food from a slot in the glass. "I'm Lance. I'll be caring for you for the time being."
"Its an honor to be cared for by such beauty," Lotor smirked.
"Excuse me?" Lance said. He laughed a little. "I am anything but," he mumbled.
Lotor saddened. "You seem to degrade yourself," he said. "I promise you, fi you join me, your skills would be hailed as legendary
Lance started to walk away, what Lotor said lingering in his mind.

_____

Lance would visit Lotor everyday to care for him. But other times, he would visit just for fun. He enjoyed Lotor and his time with him. They had bonded.
"They yelled at me again today," Lance mumbled.
"And I'm sorry," Lotor said. "You don't deserve that."
"I'm beginning to think I do," lance said. "All I do is mess up!"
"I find that hard to believe," Lotor said. "My offer is still up for grabs, just so you know."
Lance nodded. "I'll think about it,"
Lotor looked longingly at Lance. "I can tell you've been thinking about it already,"
Lance squeaked and looked at the floor.
Lotor chuckled.
"I-I should go," Lance quickly scurried away.

______

"What are we going to do with Lotor?" Alurra asked. "He won't give us any info!"
"Maybe we could-" Lance was interrupted by Keith.
"We could leave him on a desert Planet!" Keith suggested.
"Guys, I really think-"
"But he has valuable info! We need to keep him here!" Pideg said.
"How about-"
"NOT NOW LANCE!" everyone screamed at him.
Lance shrunk down. "I'm...I'm gonna go," he said.

Lance had wanted to tell them that they could try and get Lotor to join them. From what Lotor had told him, he seemed to want peace as well.
Lance decided to take a nap to calm his nerves.

_____

Lance awoke to a knock on his door. He got up and opend it.
"Oh, hey Hunk," Lance said.
"Hey Lance," Hunk said. "I just wanted to let you know, the team decided to drop Lotor off at a desert planet and we've just left him."
Lance was shocked.
"What's wrong?" Hunk asked. "Aren't you glad to be rd of the guy?"
"Oh, um, yeah..."Lance trailed off. He shut his door and collapsed on his bed in tears.

The one person who cared for him, the person he may have even loved, was gone forever.

Lance cried himself to sleep that night.

_____

Lance awoke to someone shaking him awake.
"What?" he groaned.
"Shh..." 
Lance's eyes widened to see Lotor in the darkness of his room.
"What?! How?!"  Lance gasped.
"I realized while I was in that cell, I can't live without you." Lotor got down on his knees. "Will you join me? Please? I love you,"
Lance was shocked. "Y-Yes!" he gasped. "I love you too!"He hugged Lotor. "But wait, I can't leave Voltron! What will the others think?" he started to pace. "We could form an alliance?"
"They mad ei quite obvious that they don't like me."
Lance sighed. "You're right."
"I hate to do this, but you must choose now. I can't stay any longer,"
Lance grabbed Lotor's hand. "I choose you!"
Lotor picked up Lance bridal style, and they ran out of the room.


Lance and Lotor flew far away from the castle. Soon, they would become the most powerful peace advocates the universe had ever seen...


And prayed Voltron would never find out.

THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment