Sunday, October 21, 2018

Voltron klance oneshot--Aladdin AU part 1

Inspired by:



Related image




Once upon a time, in the mystical desert kingdom of Altea, there was a homeless boy named Keith. He, and his best friend Pidge(I know I know. She just fit the role better, ok?), were commonly known as street rats. They would spend their days stealing food to survive the harsh world.

"I'm telling you Keith," Pidge said. "We deserve better than this life!"
The two were hiding in an alleyway from the castle guards. The guards passed, and they let out a sigh of relief.
"Tell me about it," Keith said.
The two were about to dig into the bread they had stolen, when Keith felt a tug on his pant leg. He looked down and saw a small child.
"Please sir," she said. "May I have some?"
"Scarm kid!" Pidge yelled.
"Pidge!" Keit scolded. He handed his bread to the child. "Take care, OK?"
The child beamed, and nodded. The child ran off, thanking them.

"Nice going Keith," Pidge said. "Now you got no dinner!"
Keith shrugged. "It was still worth it."

_______

Prince Lance sat by a fountain in the royal gardens. He had just been visited by another suiter. Lance hated every single one that had visited him so far. They were just so stuck up!
Lance heard footsteps stomping up to him, and sighed in annoyance.

"Lance!" Lance's sister, Alurra shouted. "What the heck?! You released Hunk onto the suiter?!"
Hunk, Lance's pet tiger, growled from beside him.
"Hunk was just playing!" Lance lied.
He really did release Hunk onto the suiter. This suiter, had told Lance he belonged in a kitchen. Could you blame him?

"Lance, you know the law!" Alurra said.
"You must be married to a prince by your next birthday," Alurra and Lance said in unison.
"Look, I'm fine with getting married, but if i do, I want it to be for love!" Lance said.
"Well then maybe you should try and tolerate one of your suiters!" Alurra said
"Or maybe you can let me go out and meet someone I might like on my own!" Lance spat back.
"Lance, you have to marry a prince!"
"But why?! They're all so stuck up!"

"Your majesty,"

The two looked up and saw Alurra's adviser, Lotor.
"I must speak with you." Lotor said, and led Alurra back into the castle.

Lance shiverered. Lotor gave him the creeps.


 _________

Alurra sat down on the throne.
"What am I going to do with that boy?" Alurra groaned.
Lotor walked up to her and rubbed her back.
"It's going to be all right," he said. "We'll find that boy a suitor,"
"Oh Lotor, what would I do without you?" Alurra chuckled.
"Your majesty, may I ask a favor?" Lotor asked. "May I please have that ring? I need it for something I'm working on."
Alurra looked down at her diamond ring.
"My ring?" she asked. "But this was my mother's!"
Lotor leaned his lion staff into Alurra's face, and started to whisper.
"Give me the ring," he demanded.
Alurra looked into the eyes of the staff, and fell under Lotor's control.
"Yes Lotor," she breathed nad handed him the ring.


Lotor made his way to his secret lair. He smashed the ring into peices, and piured them into a crystal ball.
"Now, show me the diamond in the rough," he commanded. "The one who shall enter the cave of wonders...."
And imagine of a boy with long black hair and purple eyes appeard.
"Ah, what do you know?" Lotor laughed. "Its the street rat."

_____

That night, Lance snuck out into the gardens. He was about to climb over the wall to freedom when he heard a small whine from behind him. He turned his head and saw his tiger, Hunk.
"Oh Hunk," Lance hugged him tightly. "I just can;t stay here anymore! I'll miss you..."
Hunk helped him up the wall, and Lance looked back down.
"Goodbye," he whispered, as he hopped over to the other side.

_______

Keith and Pidge sat atop a roof, watching the market place bustle with excitement.
"So, what are you in the mood for?" Keith asked. "The old lady is working the fruit stand today, so it should be easy to-"
Keith stopped.
Right next to the fruit stand, was the most handsome boy he had ever seen in his life. He had tan skin with chocolate colored hair. His eyes were as bright as water from an oasis.
"Wow..." Keith breathed.
"Keith?" Pidge asked. "Keith!"
"Oh, uh, yeah?" Keith stuttered.
"You were saying?" Pidge asked.
"Oh yeah....what was I saying? I forgot."
"Dude, what's got you so-" Pidge noticed the boy Keith was looking at. "Oh no," she groaned. "It finally happened..."

Keith jumped from roof to roof to get closer to the boy. A group of men came up to the boy, and tried to grab his purse.
"Hey!" the boy cried.

Oh god. That voice...of it sounded like a song....

Keith snapped out of his daze in time to jump down and help. He held out a dagger against the men and fended them off.
"Don't you animals know better than to rob such a beauty?" Kieth smirked.
"Shut up street rat!" the men yelled.
Suddenly Pidge jumped down and punched one of them in the face!
The men ran away in fear of the gremlin.

"Are you alright?" Kieth turned and asked the boy.
"Y-Yes," the boy said.
More people seemed to be crowding around them, and the boy looked uncomfortable.
"Come with me," Kieth said.

______

Keith led the boy to his little hut on the rooftops. Pidge just sat in the corner brooding.
"This...this is how you live?" the boy asked.
"I know it's not much," Keith said. "But it's cozy?"
"I just...I never knew that the people of my kingdom could live like this! I'm so sorry," the boy said.
Keith handed him an apple from a basket he had stolen.
"Thank you," the boy smiled.
"It might not be the best place to live, but ti has the best view of the castle." Keith pulled open a curtain, to reveal the sunsetting behind the royal palace.
"What would it be like to live there?" he said on awe. "Servants, food-"
"People telling you where to go and how to dress," the boy interrupted.
"It's better than here. Scraping for food and shelter,"
"Sometimes I just feel so trapped!" The boy and Keith said in unison.
They looked at each other, and smiled softly.

"So, uh, where are you from?" Keith asked.
"What does it matter?" the boy said. "I ran away and I am not going back."
"How come?"
"My sister is forcing me to get married,"
"Oh boo hoo!" Pidge shouted from her corner. "Some of us have actual problems!
"Pidge!" Keith scolded. He turned back to the boy. "What she means is, that's unfair."
"Oh," the boy smirked. "And does Pidge have anything else to say?"
"Well, she wants to know if there's anything she can do to help,"
"Well, tell her that's very...sweet"

They were very close to each other right now. Keith leaned in...

"There he is!"

They looked up and saw the palace guards making their way up to the rooftops.
"They're after me!" the boy and Keith said. "Wait, they're after you?!"
"Get him!" one of the guards shouted.
"C'mon!" Keith grabbed the boy's hand. "Do you trust me?"
"Yes...?" the boy said.
"Then jump!"

The two jumped out the window, Pidge behind them, and the soft sand below broke their fall. They were about to make their escape when keith ran straight into a guard.
"We just keep running into each other!" the guard laughed. He grabbed Keith by his shirt and threw him to the other guards.
"Unhand him!" he boy yelled. He pulled down his cloak's hood. "By order of the prince!"
"Prince Lance!" the guards bowed down.
"Prince?" Keith gasped.

"As I said," Prince Lance said. "Unhand him!"
"I would you highness," the guard said. "But my orders come from Lotor. you'll have to take it up with him.
"Believe me, I will."

_________

Lance stormed into the throne room. "Lotor!" he shouted.
Lotor turned around. "My Prince!" he gasped. "You've returned!"
"How dare you have your guards arrest an innocent boy!" Lance said.
"Why, he's not inoccent! He kidnapped you!" Lotor said.
"He didn't kidnap me, I ran away!"
"Oh! I'm so sorry! If only I had known before his sentence was carried out,"
"What sentence?"
"Death."
Lance covered his mouth with his hands. "No..." he breathed.
"Now Now, it shall be alright my prince," Lotor patted Lance's shoulder.
"How could you?" Lance started to cry. "When I become king, my first order will be to get rid of you!" Lance stormed off in tears.

"It's all my fault!" Lance cried into Hunk's soft fur. "I never even knew his name!"
Lance cried for the rest of the night.

But what Lance didn't know, was that Keith was alive...


____________


 Keith sat alone in the dungeons of the castle. He was chained to the wall.
"I can't believe that boy was the prince! He must think I'm so stupid..." he muttered to himself.
"Pssst!"
Keith looked up and saw Pidge through a window.
"Pidge!" Keith smiled.
"Hey there!" Pidge waved. "Need some help?"
Keith chuckled and nodded.
Pidge wiggled her way through the window, and unlocked his chains.
"I can't believe you got so swept up in the prince that you got yourself captured!" Pidge laughed.
"Sorry about that," Keith rubbed the back of his neck.
"Its fine dude," pidge said. i was wondering when you would find love!"
"yeah, but he's a prince! I'd have to be royalty i order to be with him. And well, I'm no royalty."

"Ah, but what you seek is closer than you think!"

The two looked up, and saw an old man in the shadows.
"Um, hi?" Pidge said.
"How did you get here?" Keith asked.
"There are many secrets of this castle," the man tapped his cane against a wall, and a secret passage opened.
"I can help you escape and be with the prince, but you must help me with something."
"Um, what is it?" Keith asked.
"There is a cave," the man said. "a cave f wonders. With riches even the queen can't rival!"
Pidge and Keith looked at each other, and nodded.

___________


The cave was in the shape of a tiger's head.
"Who interrupted my slumber?" the cave asked.
the man pushed Keith and Pidge ahead.
"it is I," Keith called out. "Uh, Keith!"
"Touch nothing but the lamp!" the tiger said, and opened its mouth.
"may my friend Pidge come as well?" Keith called.
"very well," the tiger said.
keith and Pidge entered the cave.
"Remember, get me the lamp!" the old man said as the cave's mouth closed.

_______

Keith and Pidge looked in awe at the treasure before them.
"Wow, just a handful of this would make me richer than the queen!" Keith said.
Pidge reached out to grab some, but Keith stopped her.
"Pidge!" he said. "Don't. touch. anything!"
"Ok! Ok!" she said.

The two through the cave, when suddenly something flew passed them.
"What the-HOLY CROW!" Pidge gasped.
Behind them, was a floating red carpet!
"Whoa," Keith breathed. "Um, hi?" he waved.
The carpet floated up to them.
"Do you know where a lamp is?" Keith asked.

The arpanet led them to a large room. On a large pedestal, was a lamp!
Keith climbed his way to the lamp. He reached out, and carefully took it.
Suddenly, the cave began to shake. Keith looked behind him, and saw Pidge holding a giant emerald!
"PIDGE!" he shouted.
"Sorry!" Pidge put the emerald back.
The red carpet scooped the two up, an they flew to the exit.

They were just about to leave, seeing the old man ahead of them. But before they could make their escape, the cave's mouth closed!
"The lamp!" the old man yelled.

__________

"No!" Keith cried. "We're trapped! Thanks Pidge,"
"Sorry!" Pidge said. "I couldn't resist it!"
Keith looked at the lamp. "Why was that old man after this? It just seems like dusty junk," Kieth rubbed to get the dust off, but the lamp started to shake.
Suddenly, orange smoke shot out of the lamp, and a giant man with smoke for legs came out! he had orange hair and a large orange mustache.

"Ten thousand Decaphoebs can give you such a ache in the neck!" he shouted.
"HOLY CROW!" Pidge shouted.
"What are you?!" Keith gasped.
"I'm Corran! And I'm your genie!" the giant man bowed.
"G-Genie?" Keith asked.
"Yup!" Corran said. "You get three whole wishes to use however you want! Except there are some rules,"
"Rules?" Pidge asked.
"Yup! One, I can't kill anyone. Two, I can't bring people back from the dead. And three, I can't make anyone fall in love. Got it?"
"Uh, I guess?" Keith said.

Then he smirked, and idea coming to his head.
Keith sighed. "too bad you can't get us out o this cave,"
"Sure I can!" Coran said.
He grabbed onto everyone with his giant hands, and they blasted away from the cave.

_________


The trio and carpet landed far away in an oasis.
"Thanks Coran!" Keith smiled. "Now for my three wishes-"
"Two! i got you out of the cave, remember?" Coran smirked.
"I didn't technically wish for that. You did that by yourself!" Keith laughed.
"DARN IT!" Coran yelled. "Oh well, what's your first wish?"

"What would you wish for?" Keith asked.
"Freedom!" Coran breathed.
"Freedom?" keith asked.
"Your a prisoner?" Pidge asked.
"Yup! I have ultimate POWER....itty bitty living space." Coran said.
"How about this, I use my first two wishes for myself, and the third to set you free!" Keith suggested.
"Oh keith you've made me the happiest genie in the world!" Corran cheered. "Now, your first wish?"

"Well, there's this guy-"
"Ah! Ah!" Croan shook his index finger. "I can't make anyone fall in love!"
"I know," Keith sighed. "But the only way I can be with him is to be...hey, can you make me a prince?"
"A prince? PFFFT! That's easy! Now back up, we're gonna make you a STAR!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED.....


Next


2 comments:

  1. I havent checked if theres a second part to this but i really hope there is! I also really enjoyed reading this! I also like it when you get a movie and create it to a klance story even though i know whats going to happen because of the movie I just so interested in how you make different from the origanal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that! Here's part two:

      https://wogweb.blogspot.com/2018/10/voltron-klance-oneshot-aladdin-au-part-2.html

      Delete