Monday, October 22, 2018

Voltron Klance oneshot--Aladdin AU part 2

Previous

Inspired by:



Yeah, I know the characters are wrong, but it still inspired me!

Lotor paced his lair in a frenzy.
"The lamp is lost forever!" he said. "Now how shall I become king?!"
he kept passing until an idea popped into his head.
"Wait, if I marry the Prince, then I legally get the kingdom!" he laughed. "Perfect!"

Lotor walked into the throne room with a large scroll. "Your majesty!" he smiled.
"Yes? What is it Lotor?" Alurra asked.
"I think I have a solution to our little Lance problem!"
"You do! How wonderful!" she smiled. "What is it?"
"I was searching through the law, and found this:" he pulled out the scroll and began to read:
"If the prince does not choose a suitor by the appropriate time, the ruler shall choose for him."
"But he hated all the suitors I sent! How an I choose someone he hates?" Alurra asked.
"There's more," Lotor said. "If there are no suitable suitors, the prince shall be married to-Oh. Interesting!"
"What is it?"
"It says the prince shall be wed to the royal advisor. That's...me!" Lotor faked surprise.
"But you seem a little old for-"
Lotor pushed his staff into her face and began to put Alurra in a trance.
"You will order the princes to marry me..." the whispered
Suddenly, trumpets blared, the the queen snapped out of it.
"What's that?" Alurra ran to the balcony.

________

"Make way!" A man with an orange mustache shouted as a large elephant followed behind him. "For prince Yorak!"
(MWA HA HA! I IS CLEVER! W're still calling him Keith though)
Alurra opened the doors, and allowed Keith, or Yorak, to enter.
"Welcome!" Alurra smiled.
Keith mounted off the elephant with Pidge.
"You majesy," Keith kissed her hand. "I am Prince Yorak, and I am honored to be here."
"The honor is ours!" Alurra smiled.
"This is my loyal servant Pidge." h gestured to Pidge. "I have some to seek your son's hand in marriage."
"Oh of course!" Alurra smiled. "I'm sure he'll love you!"

"How dare you!"

They all turned to see Lance in the doorway.
"You just stand there and decide my future?! I am not a prize to be won!" he stomped away.
Keith hung his head in shame. He didn't mean to upset Lance.
"Oh don't let it bother you," Alura said. "He's always been stubborn. Just give him time to cool off."

Keith and Alurra walked off, and Lotor just glared after them.

Lotor wasn't going to let this prince stop his plans.

_____________

Lance was sitting in his room with hunk.
"Prince Lance?" Lance heard a voice from his balcony say.
he made his way to the balcony, and saw Prince Yorak.
"I do not want to see you," Lance crossed his arms.
"Look, I apologize for offending you. I never wanted to hurt you" Yorak said.
Lance stopped. "Look, will you just leave? I don't plan to marry you!"
"Oh please Lance, will you just give me a chance?" Yorak asked.
This desperateness was disgusting.
Lance pulled side stepped to reveal Hunk, and Hunk slowly stalked up to Yorak.
"Nice Kitty...." Yorak said. He took off his feathered hat and tried to calm the tiger down with it.
"Wait," Lance said.
"What is it?" Yorak asked.
"You look familiar, like someone I met at the marketplace."
"Oh uh, I've never been to the market place before. It couldn't have been me." Yorak said.

"Oh," Lance sighed. "Well, I don't want to talk to your stupid face, so just jump off the balcony or something!"
"Ok," Yorak stepped off the balcony!
"NO! WAIT!"
"Yeah?" Yorak's head popped back up.
"H-How?!"
"Magic carpet," Yorak said, and flew back onto the balcony on the carpet. "Wanna take a ride? Se the world?"
"Is it safe?"
"Do you trust me?"
"What?"
"Do you trust me?"
"....Yes," Lance took his hand.

___________

The two spent the night exploring the skies, and finally landed on a rooftop, watching fireworks in china.
"This has been the most amazing night in the world! The second best day of my life," Lance breathed.
"Second?" Yorak asked.
"The first was meeting you in the marketplace."
"That was fun," Yoak smiled. "Wait-"
Lance ripped off his hat to reveal Keith!
"YOU ARE THE BOY FROM THE MARKETPLACE!" Lance yelled. "I knew it! Why did you lie to me?!"
"lance I'm sorry!" Keith said.
"Tell me the truth!"
"The truth? The truth is...I sometimes dress  as a commoner to escape the pressure of royal life!" Keith lied. "But I really am a Prince!"
Lance looked at him, but calmed down. "Why didn't you just tell me?"
"Well, you know, a prince sneaking down to be a commenor? Sounds a little weird."
Lance smiled. "Not so weird. I tenichly did the same!"
The two laughed.

____________

Keith bought the prince back to his balcony.
"Thank you Yorak," Lane smiled. "For everything,"
"Sleep well, your highness."
The two leaned in, and finally kissed.
Lance let go, and walked back into his room.

"YES!" Kieth cheered to himself. He landed back on the ground. "Finally! Things in my life are going Ok!"
Suddenly, a bunch of guards tackled him!
He looked over and saw Pidge tied up.
"Pidge!" he cried.
Suddenly, he was gagged by a dark figure. He looked up, and saw Lotor!
"Make sure he is never found," Lotor said.

The guards took Keith, and threw hi off a cliff and into the water!

____________

Kieth was running out of hair, and a huge iron ball was weighing him down. he saw that the lamp had fallen out his pocket, and tried to rub it with his hair before everything went black.
"Hey kid!" Coran smiled. "What's-OH! NO!" Coran realize where they were. "Don't worry Keith! I'll get us out of here!"
Coran grabbed the lamp and Keith, and blasted them out of the water.

Keith coughed up water, then looked up at Coran.
"You saved me!" ge gasped. "Thank you so much!" he said as he hugged Coran.

_________

Lance sat humming to Hunk when he heard Alurra enter the room.
"Lance," Alurra called.
"Oh Alurra!" Lance smiled. "I just had the most wonderful time!" he walked up to her. "I'm so happy!"
"You should be," Alurra said. "I have chosen a suitor for you."
"What?"
"You shall marry Lotor,"
Lotor stepped into the room.
Lance gasped. "No...."
Lotor took Lance's hand. "It will be an honor to be your husband-"
Lance ripped his hand away. "I will never marry you!" Lance ran to Alurra. "Sister, I want to marry Yorak!"
"Yorak left!" Lotor said.

"You sure about that?"

Everyone looked up to see Keith in the corner.
"Yorak!" lance cheered.
"Tell them how you tried to kill me Lotor," Keith crossed his arms.
"That's ridiculous!" Lotor said. "He's obviously lying!" Lotor leaned his staff into Alurra's face.
"Obviously lying," Alurra echoed.
"Alurra what's wrong with you!" Lance yelled.

"I know what's wrong!" Keith grabbed the staff and smashed it, breaking Alurra from the spell.
"Wh-What's going on?!" she gasped.
"Your majesty, Lotor's been controlling you with this!"
"How dare you!" Alurra yelled. "Guards! Seize him!"

Just as Lotor was being carried away, he noticed the lamp in Keith's pocket!
"This isn't over!" he smashed a potion on the ground a disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"I may not remember much of what just happened, but I could've sworn Lance said you wanted to marry Yorak?" Alurra asked, dazed.
Lance nodded, and ran into Keith's arms.
"Praze Alfor!" she cheered.

_______________

"You did it keith!" Pidge smiled. "Now what are you gonna do?"
Corran popped out of the lamp. "Free me, right?" he asked.
Keith looked at him sadly. "I can't. There's no way I can keep up this act without your help! I can't free you, I'm sorry."
Corran gasped, tears in his eyes. "i-I understand..." he stuck back into his lamp.
"Nice going," Pidge said. "Your such a jerk!" Pidge grabbed the lamp and stomped away.
"Pidge! Wait! I-" Kieth sighed, and walked away.

______________

Pidge was about to leave the palace when she ran into someone. It was Lotor.
Pidge gasped and tried to run, but he grabbed her and knocked her unconscious.
"Ha Ha!" Lotor laughed. "Its all mine!"
he rubbed the lamp, and Coran popped out.
"Um, who are you?" Coran asked.
"I," Lotor smirked. "Am your new master."
"Oh, Ok," Corran said sadly. "First wish?"
"Make me the king!"

___________


Keith and Lance were sitting on the balcony together when the sky was suddenly filled with purple clouds.
"Keith!" Pidge ran up to Keith.
"Keith?" Lance asked.
"um, uh its a nickname!" Keith lied.
"Keith, he has the lamp!" Pidge cried.
"Who does?"
"What's going on?" Alurra ran up to them.
Suddenly, her crown flew off her head, and landed on top of another....Lotor's
"Lotor!" she shouted. "What are you doing here?!"
"Bow down before your new king!" Lotor yelled.
Keith gasped. "The lamp..." he breathed.
"Finders keepers!" Lotor said, and shoved him and Pidge off the balcony.
Luckily, the carpet caught them.
"We will never bow to you!" Lance yelled.

"Well then, if you won't bow before a king, you will cower before a sorcerer!" Lotor yelled. "genie!"
Coran appeared beside him.
"My second wish is to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world!"
"Coran!" Pidge and Keith flew up to him. 'What are you doing?!"
"Sorry guys, I have a new master now," Coran said. he pointed his finger at Lotor, and grated the wish.

Lotor's staff appeared in his hand. "Ah yes!" he cheered. "Now where were we? Ah yes, public humiliation!" he blasted Alurra and Lance with his staff, and they were forced to bow before him.
"Oh lance?" Lotor lifted Lance's chin. "There's someone I want you to meet!"
"Lotor!" Keith shouted. "Get your hands off him!"
Lotor blasted keith, and his cloths turned back into rags.
"Behold, your prince Yorak! Or should I say, Keith!" Lotor laughed.
lance gasped.
"Lance I'm sorry! I-" Keith tried to explain, but Lotor blasted Keith and Pidge far far away....

________________


Keith awoke in the freezing cold snow. He bolted up.
"Pigde?" he called out. "PIDGE!!!"
"I'm here...." Pidge walked up to him, but fell  from the cold.
"Pidge!" he cried and wrapped his jacket around her.
he looked into the sky, and saw the carpet!
"Down here!" he called.
The carpet flew down and picked them up. They flew off back to Altea.

"I'm coming Lance," Keith said.

__________________

Lotor sat atop a large throne, lance by his side in chains, feeding him fruit.
Alurra was in front of them, being forced to do jester like things. Alurra was right now being forced to throw knives, hurting herself in the process.
"Stop it!" Lance cried. "Lotor, leave her alone!"
Lotor pulled on the chains, forcing Lance to get closer to him.
"I might be willing to," he smirked. he summoned a crown with his staff and held it out to Lance. "If you become my queen,"
lance gasped.
"What do you say my dear?"
"Never!" Lance splashed some wine in his face.
Lotor shouted out. he was about to smack Lance when a thought came to mind.
"Genie," he said. "I am ready to make my final wish. I wish for Lance to fall desperately in love with me!"
Lance gasped in fear.
"Oh uh, about that-" COran started, but Lotor slapped him.
"GRANT MY WISH!"
"I can't! It's against the rules!" Croan said.

While the two argued, Lance heard a PSSST from above. He turned and saw Keith!

We're putting this photo up again just cuz its so great!


HEHEHE....

Suddenly, Lance had an idea to get Keith more time...

"Lotor." he said.
The genie and Lotor slowly turned to him.
Lance picked up the crown and put it on his head.  "I never realized how....incredibly handsome you are." he said.
Coran's jaw dropped, and Lotor smiled.
 "That's better," Lotor said. "Now kitty, tell me more about...myself."
Lance slowly strided over to him. "Your tall, dark..."
Lance rambled on as Keith slowly snuck up behind them.

Keith was discussed hearing all the things Lane was saying.
"Go on," he could hear Lotor purr.
"And your hair! It's so....white..." Lance put his arms around Lotor.
"And, the street rat?"
"What street rat?"

Just then, Keith knocked over a bowl, and it shattered on the ground.
Lotor was about to spot Keith, when Lance quickly pulled him into a kiss!
Everyone in the room cringed at the sight.

Lance let go, and Lotor smiled.
"That was-" he stopped, noticing Keith in the reflection of the crown.
"YOU!" he shouted, and tried to blast Keith with his staff. "How many times do I need to kill you?!"
"No!" Lance tried to grabbed the staff but was thrown to the ground.
Keith ran to Lotor and tried to wrestle the staff from him. "Get the lamp!" he shouted to Lance.
lance nodded, and ran for it.
"NO!" Lotor shouted.
He blasted Lance, and trapped him inside a giant hourglass.
"Looks like your time is up!" he laughed as Lance started to become buried within sand.
"Lance!" Keith cried.
"Keith!" lance banged on the glass.

Suddenly, Lotor's staff was to Keith's neck.
"This is where it ends!" Lotor laughed. "Any last words?
"I mean, I was hoping to be taken out by the greatest forces in the world! Oh well," Keith said.
"What?"
"Well, you may be the most powerful sorcerer, but the gennie will always be more powerful. he gave you your powers, he could totally take them away!" keith said.
"Your right," Lotor stood back. "He rivals my own power! GENIE! MY FINAL WISH!"
Corran looked up.
"I WISH TO BE AN ALL POWERFUL GENIE!" Lotor cheered.
Corran and Keith smirked.
"Ok," the genie granted the wish.
In a puff of smoke, Lotor turned into a genie,. Then, two cuffs appeared on his hands and he was sucked into a lamp of his own.
"NO!" Lotor yelled as he was sealed inside the lamp.

Keith quickly ran to the hourglass and broke Lance out.
"Lance, are you Ok?" Keith asked
Lance coughed. "I'm good," he said. "Where's Lotor?"
"Gone, forever!" Keith smiled.

__________________

lance walked up to Lance on the balcony.
"Look lance," he said. "I'm sorry I lied to you about being a prince. I just wanted to be with you."
Lance nodded. "I forgive you. I would've done the same." he groaned. "That dumb law! If only we could together!" Lanc hugged him.
Alurra walked up to the two. "Why not?" she said.
"Sister?" alnce gasped.
"Keith has proven himself to be worthy of my brother. I will gladly allow you to wed!"

Keith smiled. Lance was leaning in for a kiss when Keith stopped him.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"I have to do something real quick." he walked to edge of the balcony. "Coran?" he called out.
Coran appeared next to him, along with Pidge(I kinda forgot about her?).
"Coran?" Keith smiled. "I wish for your freedom."
Coran's cuffs disappeared, and he gasped. "Is...is this real? OH THANK YOU KEITH!!!"
Coran hugged Keith tightly.
Coran then Blasted away to travel the world.
"You made a great choice," Pidge said.

lance ran up to Keith and kissed him.
"I'm so happy!" he said.
"I'm glad I met you that day," Keith said.

THE END



2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this fic I dont know how you summerize the movie into a nice short story cuz I have trouble with writing and I really look up to you!!!

    ReplyDelete