Sunday, October 7, 2018

Voltron Klnce oneshot--Vampire Au PART 1

NOTE: I know next to nothing about vampires, so I'm going on basic knowledge. Here's the inspiration:
Image result for klance vampire au 
here


Also, I read this comic while looking for inspiration. It doesn't match my story, but its still really great!


Another one here


This is a modern high school AU as well. Let's get into this!

Lance's POV:

He would always stare at me. The new kid, Keith Kogane. He would stare a me for hours in class. I could never tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing. On the rare occasion, I would look back at him, and he would just keep staring! How odd is that?

But to be fair, Keith Kogane is an odd person. He always wears black hoodies, and never takes them off. He avoids going outside during P.E, and barley goes outside at all. He doesn't talk, or open his mouth at all really. I hear he lives in this old abandoned mansion!

 

"Lance!" 

I look up, and see the teacher standing in front of me.
"Were you paying attention?" he asked.
"No sir, I'm sorry." I hung my head.
"You have been pared up with Keith Kogane for your project."
"Oh," I said.

I walked to the back of the room where Keith would sit.
"Hi! I'm Lance," I said, holding out my hand.
"I know," Keith said, not even looking at me.
"Well, um. We should probably find a time and place to work on the project" I smiled. "When are you available?"
"I'm cool with tonight," he said.
"Cool! Could we work at your place? I have a lot of siblings, so I don't think you'll like working at my house."
"Fine," Keith said. "C'mon,"

_____

Keith and I walked through the loud gates of a large and dark mansion.
I guess the rumors were true!
He opened the large door and we entered the cold home. he closed it, leaving us in the dark.
"Um, Keith?" I called out.
"yeah?" he said.
"Where are the lights?"
"Oh, yeah," he said.
Soon, a few candles were lit, and I could see again.

I noticed Keith had taken off his black hoodie. he looked very different. He had a black mullet, beautiful purple eyes, and a red t-shirt on. He was incredibly pale.

"What?" Keith asked, glaring at me.
"Oh! Sorry," I said. "So, where are your parents? I would love to meet them."
"I don't have any," Keith said.
"Then how do you offord rent? Your only a high schooler!" I asked.
(Now that I look back on it, I was missing the big picture that he was an orphan!)
"My family owned the land," Keith said. "I don't pay the other bills."
"No wonder its so dark," I laughed, but Keith said nothing.
"Let's get started," Kieth said.

_____

The project wasn't due until next week, but Keith insisted we finish it that night. We stayed up til past 9:00 working on it.
"Oh god! It's gotten late!" I said, looking at my phone. "I should get home,"
I walked to the door, but a sudden clash of thunder stopped me.
I peeked through the curtains, and saw it was heavily raining.
"How are you getting home?" Keith asked.
"I'm not sure," I said. I pulled out my phone, but there was no service.
 "There's no service here," I said. "Can i stay here for the night? I promise I won't be too much trouble!"
Keith nodded, and led me upstairs.

_____

I awoke to a loud squeak. I ripped my eyes open and sat up form the floor. I looked over at Keith's bed but he wasn't there, and the door was open. I decided to go look for him and discover the source of the squeak. I grabbed a candle and snuck down the stairs.

I saw a shadow through the window, so I decided to go outside and investigate. I saw a hooded figure on the ground, bent over. A red puddle was under it.
"Hey!" I shouted.
The figure turned around with wide eyes, and I gasped.
It was Keith! His eyes were no longer a beautiful purple, but a bright red, he had fangs and was feasting on a rabbit. His mouth was covered in blood
"OH MY GOD!" I screamed.
Keith ran to me as fast as lightning and put a sharp clawed hand over my mouth.
"SHH!" he said.
He led me back inside, where I calmed down, if not just a little.

"Wh-What are you?" I asked in terror.
"I'm a vampire," he said, looking at the floor.
"Are you...going to kill me?" I asked.
"No!" he said. "That's why I was feasting on the rabbit! So I wouldn't feast on you!" he said. "I was turned around a six months ago. I've been feeding on animal blood, but every once in a while, I have to feast on humans. It's horrible!" he was in tears.
"Hey," I put an arm around him. "It's Ok," I said. "I won't tell anyone."
"I just...I don't know what to do anymore! I'm so hungry!"

I rolled up my sleave and held out my arm.
"Are you sure?" Keith asked.
"Will it turn me?" I asked.
"Not unless I want you too," he said. "Which I don't."
I nodded and let him proceed.
He took my arm, and bit down lightly. I took a deep breath, it hurt a little Like getting a shot at the doctor. I could feel myself getting dizzy as I lost more and more blood....

Keith let go, and sighed in content. "Thank you," he said.
"No problem," I slurred out.
"Oh no! Did I take too much?" Keith cried. "I'll get you bandages!"



 ______

Keith and I walked to school the next day together. I had called my mom that morning, telling her where I was that night, but nothing about meeting a vampire. Last night Keith had told me how became a vampire:

 A vampire named Lotor had fallen in love with Keith and wanted him as his own. He killed Keith's family and turned Keith and tried to take him away. But due to Vampire tradition, Keith had to be a full vampire to marry Lotor. And it would take a year until that happened. So for now, Keith was safe

"So, what is it like?" I asked.
"It's awful," he said. "I have to eat innocent people and creatures, can't feel the sun on my face, and have to stay away from silver. And my favorite locket is silver. I can't even go to church anymore."
"I'm sorry," I said. "I shouln't have asked,"
"It's OK," Keith said. "I'm sorry you have to put up with a vampire now,"
"Hey, it's not your fault you got turned," I said. "It was that jerk Lotor's! And I promise I'll help keep you safe from him."
"Thanks," Keith smiled a little, his fangs showing.

____

After that night, Kieth and I would hang out almost all the time. We got very close, and I kinda had a crush on him after a while!

"Hey Lance!" my good friend, Pidge, came up to me. "How have you been?"
"Yeah!" my other friend, Hunk, came up too. "We haven't seen you in forever! You've been spending all that time with that emo kid."
"Yeah, what's up with that? I thought you were just partners for that one project. And that was ages ago!" Pidge said.
"So? We're friends!" I said.
"Friends?" Hunk asked. "I didn't think cyou'd get along with the emo kid!"
"He has a name!" I said. "Quit calling him emo kid! He's more than that!"
Just then, the ell rang and we had to go to class.

But nothing could prepare me for the horror that would ensue....



TO BE CONTINUED


NEXT PART 

No comments:

Post a Comment