Monday, October 8, 2018

Voltron Klance oneshot--Vampire AU PART 2


PREVIOUS PART 

I don't know if I've included this, but there was a time skip of the time they spent together last part I forgot to include. So lets say is been 6 months since lance found out about Keith. Sorry about About that!




 https://66.media.tumblr.com/3fb5810e997f7195d5226715f7602e1a/tumblr_p7890sJKgs1ukfdy8o1_1280.png

 LANCE'S POV:

 I walked into the classroom to see a very pale man with long white hair.
That's not Ms. Janice, it thought.
I sat down in my desk, and the man turned around, his name written on the board.
My blood went cold.

"Hello class!" the man said. "I am Mr. Lotor, and I'll be your substitute teacher for a while." he smiled, showing tiny fangs.
Oh my god! What is he doing here?! I thought.
I was utterly terrified.

After class, I quickly gathered my things. I wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. I was about to walk out of the door when-
"Oh, Mr. Mclain?" I heard Lotor's silk voice call.
"Yes?" I turned around.
"I would like to see you after school. I want to get to know you better!" he smirked.'

MY GOD.

____


"Keith, he's here!" I whispered.
"Who?" Keith asked.
"Lotor!" I said.
"WHAT?!" Keith shouted.
"Shh!" everyone in the library said.
"Are you sure?!" Keith asked, fear in his eyes.
"I just know," I said. "But don't worry," I gave him a hug. "I'll make sure he doesn't go anywhere near you."

____

I knokced on Mr. Lotor's door.
"Mr. Lotor? You wanted to see me?" I called.
"Hello Lance," he said. "Come in."
I closed the door behind me. "What did you wish to discuss with me?"
"I've been watching you Lance," he said. "You and Keith."
My blood boiled. "Your not going to touch him," I said.
"Oh, it's not just him I want..."

"I want you as well,"

"Excuse me?!" I backed up.
"You're very handsome Lance," he said. "You'd make a fine pet for me and my Keith."
"Pet?!" I started towards the door.
Lotor grabbed my hand though. I ripped out of his grip and ran through the halls all the way to Keith's house.

_____

"Keith!" I banged on his door.
"Lance!" The door flew open and I quickly stepped inside so no sunlight would hit Keith.
"What is it?" he asked.
"He's after me too!" I said.
"Lotor?! After you?!" Keith growled.
"he wants me as some sort of pet!" I said.
"Won't let the boy I love into his hands!" Keith yelled, then blushed heavily.

"You-You love me?" I asked.
Keith nodded. "I'm sorry," he said. "I know its hard enough being my friend. I could never expect you to love someone like me..."
I cupped his face with my hands, and kissed him softly.
"You idiot," I laughed. "I don't care what you are, you were a human first! And I will always protect you."
Keith leaned in, and we kissed again.
He let go, and frowned.
"What's wrong?' I asked.
"I'm hungry," he said. "But it's daytime I hate to ask this again, but-"
"It's OK," I said, rolling up my sleeve. "Just be careful,"

______


After Keith finished eating, I lied on his couch. I felt a little lightheaded, but not as much as last time.
"How do you feel?" keith asked.
"I'm fine," I said. "More importantly, how do you feel?"
"I feel better," Keith said.
"We need to find way for you to feed during the day. i can provide you with that blood if you want." I said.
"What?! No!" Keith said.
"Keith, we can't keep rotting rabbits ion your house! It's the only way!"
"No, we will find another way!"
"Keith, its fine! Really, I can take it!"
"I just...hate the idea of hurting you."
I stopped. "OK, we can find another way," I said.

I stood up.
"I should get going," I said.
"Wait!" Keith grabbed my hand. "Maybe you could...stay here tonight?"
I was confused. I loved him, but I wasn't sure I  was ready for that.
"Keith, we're only highschoolers!" I said.
 "No!" he said. "That's not what I meant!"
"What did you mean?"
"I meant Lotor is still after you! Maybe it's better your here with me, where I can protect you." he blushed.
"Oh, yeah. that would be better!" I smiled.

______

TIME SKIP: MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT:


I awoke to a hand over my mouth. It scared me. I opened my eyes and saw Lotor above me!
I wanted to scream, but his hand silenced me. He bent down near my neck...
I wacked his head with my own, and screamed:
"KEITH!"

Keith burst into the room, and Lotor stood up.
"Well, Well, Well," Lotor said. "If it isn't my little bride,"
"I am not your bride," Keith growled. "Now, leave my boyfriend alone."
"Aw, I thought having a pet would make you want to marry me more. oh well, either way, I'm getting myself a companion tonight." Lotor said.
"Just leave us alone!" I yelled, getting up from the bed.
"Pets don't talk," Lotor said, grabbing my chin.
I spit at him. "I'm no pet!"
"How rude," Lotor threw me across the room, and I hit the wall.

"Lance!" Keith cried. He ran to me. "Lance! lance are you Ok?!"
"I'm fine," I graoned, but darkness consumed me...

______

KEITH'S POV:
Change of pace!

"Lance!" I cried as he fell unconscious. I turned to Lotor, furious. "HOW DARE YOU!" I charge at him. I throw a punch, but he dodges. I throw a kick, and hit him in the stomach.
"First my parents, then my boyfriends?! NO WAY!" I yell.
 I went to throw another punch, but he vanished before my eyes!

"Keith," I heard him say.

I turned around, and see him hold Lance's neck to his fangs, the two barly touching.
"NO!" I scream.
"I'm giving you a choice," he said. "You can either come with me and be my bride, or lance becomes my pet. It's you choice." his fangs get closer.
I have tears in my eyes. I can't let him turn Lance. I just can't!
"Fine," I whimper. "I'll do it. Just please...leave him alone."
"Good choice," he lied Lance down. "Now come,"

______

LANCE'S POV:

I awoke in bed at my house, to Pidge and Hunk over me.
I gasped. "What are you doing here?! What happened?!"
"Calm down," Pidge said.
"We were passing that creepy old mansion when we saw that emo kid walk out with Mr. Lotor. We saw you on the floor inside the house!" hunk said.
"Wait, with LOTOR?!" I yelled. "Oh no no no no no this is bad! Really really bad!"
"Lance, what's going on?" Pidge asked.

"Oh Lance!"

I looked up, and saw Lotor in the doorway.
"I'm so glad you got home safe!"
"What are you doing here?" Pidge asked. "And why was lance in-"
I got up and grabbed Lotor by his color. "What did you do with Keith?!" I shouted.
"Let us talk elsewhere, yes?" Lotor asked.

_____

"Where's Keith." I demanded.
"He's just getting ready for the wedding"
"Wedding?!" I gasped.
He...he agreed to marry Lotor?
"Why yes," Lotor smirked. "I agreed to leave you alone if he did so." he leaned in.

"But I never said I'd keep that agreement."

Lotor grabbed my arm, and we vanished.

I reappeared inside a cell. Lotor was on the other side of the bars
"Hey!" I yelled. "Let me go!"
"I don't think so," Lotor started to walk away. "I will be back to turn you after the wedding."

_____

"Oh my,"

I turned around, and saw another vampire.
"Gah!" I shouted. "Please don't bite me!"
"Relax," she said. "I won't."
"Thank god," I said. "What are you doing in here?"
"I was Lotor's wife, once." She said. "My name is Alurra."
"What do you mean once?" I asked.
"I fell prey to him. He wanted me as his own as well. And well, this is how it turns out for someone when Lotor gets tired of them." Alurra said
"Oh god no! Keith is about to marry Lotor! I can't let this happen to him!" I pulled on the bars in vein.
"Are you not worried about yourself?" Alurra asked. "Lotor is going to come back and turn you! You will never be the same!"
"I care about my boyfriend more," I said. "Can't you turn into a bat and unlock the bars from the other side?"
"I'm not sure how long I've been a vampire. What year is it?"
"2018," I said.
He face turned to shock. "I've been in here for three years," she breathed. She started to cry.
I ran over to hug her. "It'll be OK," I said. "I'll get you and Keith out of here. But if you've been here three years, that must mean your a full vampire! You can get us out of here!"

Alurra nodded, and scrunched her face up. In a puff of smoke, she was a bat! She flew threw the bars, and turned back into a vampire. She grabbed the keys and unlocked the door.
"Thanks," I said. "Now to get to that wedding and save my boyfriend!"

________

We snuck passed the guards of wherever we were, and found ourselves in a large courtyard where the wedding was taking place. They had a Priest, who was being held back by chains, preforming the ceremony. Keith stood at the alter with Lotor, utterly miserable.
"STOP!" I shouted
All the guest turned to me.
"You!" Lotor shouted. "How did you escape?!"
"Lance?!" Keith gasped. "You said you'd leave him alone!" he threw the bouquet of flowers he was holding at Lotor.

He tried to run to me, but Lotor got to me first, and held his hangs to my neck. I froze.
"No...please! We had a deal!" Keith said.
"I'm not one to keep my promises," Lotor said.
Alura then pushed Lotor off of me."Leave him alone!"
Lotor stubled away, but tried to pounce again.
Alurra and Lotor engaged in a battle of bites; blood was everywhere.
"Go!" Alurra said, holding Lotor back.
"Not without you!" I said. "You deserve freedom too!"
Alurra nodded and kicked Lotor in the shins. Lotor shouted in pain.

 We made a run for it

_______

The way back home was a blur. We found another enslaved vampire who helped us back to the human world, and we arived back at keith's home.

Once we did, we all let out a sigh of releif. Me and Keith hugged eachother tightly in tears.
"I thought I had lost you!" I said.
"I thought it was the only way to keep you safe!" Keith cried. "I'm so sorry! I had no idea was was still going to-"
"Keith, it's OK," I aid. "I will always do everything in my power to keep you safe."

THE END











No comments:

Post a Comment