Sunday, September 2, 2018

Voltron season 8 hopes

These are my hopes for Voltron season 8. I put the diolouge under the video.






1. Klance

Alright, I know its not likely, but there is some solid evidence! The creators have said that Lance will not be a rebound, and will be someones first choice. They always talk about his significant other, and never girlfriend. Plus, discovering he's bi would be part o a character arc!

Wait. What if he gets with Ryan Kinkade?! I've seen people shipping them OH MY GOD!!!!!

 2. Galra emperor Keith

Due to the parels of Lotor and Zarkons fight vs Keith and Sendaks fight, some people(including myself) hope he becomes the emperor!

3. BIG FIGHT WITH HAGGAR!

Finally, we'll see the final member of the royal family get their butt kicked!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment