Monday, September 24, 2018

Voltron(Klance) onehsot- Galra Keith






AU where when no one else knew Keith was galra....but Lance. This takes place right after keith learns he's galra.

Related image

Keith and Shiro walked back onto the bride, followed by Kolivan.
"It's an honor to meet you," Kolivan bowed. "I am Kolivan, leader of the blades."
Alurra bowed back. "I look forward to or alliance." she said back.
Lance looked over at Keith. He looked incredibly uncomfortable. Like, more moody than usual. He decided to confront him about it later.

TIME SKIP: AFTER KOLIVAN LEAVES

"Hey Keith," Lance put a hand on Keith's shoulder.
Lance could've sworn he heard a growl come from Keith when he turned around.
"Oh, Lance. What is it?" Keith asked.
"You just seemed a little upset," Lance said.
"Yeah, and?" Keith said.
"I just wanted to make sure you were ok,"
"Oh, yeah," Keith looked at the floor.
"Well, are you?"
Keith shook his head. "I don't want to talk about it."
"Ok," Lance said. "Come to me if you do," Lance smiled and walked away.

_____

Lance sat up in bed and groaned.
"Maybe some water will help me sleep," he said to himself.
He got up from bed and started heading to the kitchen.

He was walking passed Keith's room when he heard a small noise he knew all too well: Sobs. Silent ones.
"Keith?" he knocked on the door and heard a small gasp.
"Go away," Keith said.
"Were you crying?" Lance asked.
"I said go away!" Keith said.
"I'm coming in," Lance opened the door to the dark room.
The door closed behind him, and he turned on the lights.

In the bed, was a mess of tears and purple fur.
"K-Keith?" Lance breathed.
Keith looked up and hid under the blankets.
Lance sat down with him on his bed as he cried.
Finally, Keith calmed down and he sat up and let Lance see him: He had bright yellow eyes, Bat like ears, and purple fur.
"Keith, are you a Glara?" lance asked calmly.
Keith nodded. "I found out when me and Shiro were with the blades. But Shiro still doesn't know. You can't tell anyone about this!"
"But why?" Lance asked.
"You know how Alurra feels about Glara! I can't be shut out...not again..." Keith started to cry again.
Lance hugged him. "Shh...I won't tell," he said. "Now come on. Let's find a way to get you back to normal."

The two spent the night tryin to get Keith back to his normal form. They figured out it was fear and anger that transformed him into his galra self. All he had to do was stay calm and he'd be fine.


This was going to be hard.


_____

Lance was in the training room when Keith came running in, tears in his eyes.
Keith threw himself at Lance and Lance hugged him.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Lance asked.
Keith took off his glove to reveal an all purple hand.
"It's getting worse!" he cried.
"What set you off?" Lance asked.
"Alurra was spouted insults about the galra. I couldn't help it!" he fell to his knees in tears.
Lance sat down next to him until he calmed down.
"It's going to be OK," Lance cooed. "We'll work on some coping strategies!" he smiled.
Keith looked up and smiled back, weakly.

_____

The team stood on the bridge while Alurra explained their mission.
"I'm not sure Alurra," Hunk said. "This seems awfully big for just Voltron."
"Maybe we could get the blade on board?" Pidge asked.
Alurra hesitated.
(TIME FOR MORE RACIST ALURRA!)
"I'm sure we'll be fine," Alurra said.
"I'm with Hunk and Pidge," Shiro said. "We need the blades for this one."
"Look, I just don't trust them completely yet." Alurra said.
"What do you mean?!" Keith said. "We made an alliance!"
"They're still Galra," Alurra said.
"I thought we were passed this!" Keith started to yell. "Not all Galra are bad!"
"And how would you know? They didn't destroy your planet!" Alurra yelled back.
"SO?!" Keith started to growl.
Lance put a hand on Keith's shoulder, attempting to calm him.
"Keith, breath-"
But Keith just moved his hand away.
"You have no proof the blades are the same as the empire! I am sick of you, and your galra racial slurs! You have to right to do that to me!"
And with a, "POP!" he transformed into a galra!
"No No  No No!" Keith looked at his hands. He hyperventilated, then passed out.
Lance caught him.
"Lance! Get away from him!" Shiro cried.
"No! You get away!" Lance said back. "Just trust me and let me handle this!"
The others hesitantly left the room and left Lance and Keith alone.


____

Keith awoke in Lance's arms, his normal form back.
"Hey," Lance smirked.
"Hey," Keith groaned. "What happened?"
"You kinda turned glara in front of the team," Lance said sadly.
"I WHAT?!" Keith started to cry.
"Hey! Hey!" Lance said. "It's going to be Ok,"
"They're scared of me," Keith sobed.
"No No, shhh..." Lance cooed. "We're gonna explain everything to them," Lance said.
Keith reched up and kissed Lance on the lips.
"Thanks," keith said.

"For everything."

THE END

#I'mLazy


No comments:

Post a Comment