Saturday, September 29, 2018

Voltron oneshot--The most Badass of all(Snow White AU)


Inspired by these two photos:


Related image

Related image

 WARNING: CURSING AND STUPIDITY
Like seriously, this is sooooo bad....


King Lotor looked into his magic mirror and spoke the words he would speak everyday:
"Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the most badass of them all?"
A voise spoke back: "You are fearsome, yes it is true. But Keith Kogane is more Badass than you."
And image appeared of the young Prince, Keith, throwing knives in the backyard.
"Impossible!" Lotor gasped. "That boy?! He's no badass! He's a wimpy young lad! I refuse to beleive it!"
"Well its true," the mirror said.
"Well then, I'll just have to kill hi-Like the badass I am!" Lotor clapped his hands, anda girl in all green came up to him.
"Huntsman Pidge! Take Prince Keith into the forest and kill him! Bring me back his heart!"
"Sure," Pidge shrugged.
(PIDGE DON'T GIVE A F(*&^!)

____

Kieth and Pidge walked through the forest.
"You know I can be int he forest by myself, right?" Keith said.
Pidge rolled her eyes and took out the dagger. "OK, lets get this over with:" she lauched herself at Keith, but Keith dodged.
"Pidge! What the hell?!" Keith pulled out his own knife to defend himself with.
The two battled, and it ended with Keith's knife to Pidge's neck.
"Dude," Pidge chocked out. "You are so badass!"
"Thanks," keith got off her.
"No dude! That's bad! King Lotor is jealous he so much as so sent me here with you to kill you!"
"Seriously?!" Keiht said.
"Look, I'm chill. Just go away and don't come back!" Pidge said. "I'll trick Lotor into thinking I killed you. NOW GO!"
Kieth nodded and ran away.

____

Keith ran and ran through the dark forest, the trees creeping him out. Suddenly, he rammed into someone.
"Hey watch it!"
Keith looked up and was suddenly staring into the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen.
The person had choclate colored skin and brown hair. He wore a white tunic with a blue cape.
"S-Sorry," Keith stood up.
"It's fine," the person said. "Who are you?"
"M-me?" Kieht stuttered. He wasn't usualy so nervous around people. Just this person was so handsome...
"Yeah You!" The person laughed. "Or should I just call you mullet?"
Keith blushed.
"My name's Keith," he said.
"I'm Lance," the person said. "And well, I must say: As revolting as that Mullet is, the rest of you is pretty sexy!" He winked, and ran off.
Keith just stood there, a blushing mess.

____


Keith wandered around for a while until he found a large cottage in the middle of the forest. he knocked on the door, and a large man with a tuff of white hair opened the door.
"Um, hey!" Keith said.
"Hey," the man said. "Do I know you?"
"Um No. I'm Keith," keith said. "My dad tried to kill me and now I'm kinda runnning away. Can I stay here til i find somehwhere else?"
"Sure man," the man said. "I'm Shiro."
They shook hands, and Keith was led inside.
"If your gonna stay here though-" Shior was inturupted.
"I'll clean and stuff if that'll help!" Keith said.
"Deal!" Shiro said.

____

"HOW THE F*&%K IS HE STILL ALIVE?!" Lotor yelled. He had just checked his mirror again, and Keith was still apparently the most badass man of all.
"Guess I'll have to kill him myself!"
___

Keith heard a knock on the door. Shiro was at work, so Keith answered it.
It was an old man.
"Can I help you?" Keith asked.
"Would you like to buy some knives?" the old man asked.
Knives?
"Why would and old man like you be selling knives?" Keith asked.
"I got kicked out of culinary school and have nothing to do with them." the old man said.
"Alight, let me see what you got" Keith said.
The man pulled out an apple.
"In my home land, it is tradition to offer your customer food." he handed Keith the apple.
Keith shrugged and took a bite.

Suddenly, he felt dizzy, and fell to his knees. He looked up and saw the old man smirking just before it all wet black....

_____

"Hey Keith! I'm back," Shiro walked through the door, and saw Keith on the floor.
"Dude!" Shiro ran to him. "Dude are you OK?!"
He shook Keith, but he didin't wake up.  He put his ear to Keith's chest. His heart still was beating, but no breath came from his mouth. Shiro lifted Keith up and took him to his bed.

____


Lance knocked on the door of the cottage. A man opened up, his eyes red from crying.
"Sir, are you alight?" Lance asked.
"I'm fine," the man said. "What do you want?"
"Well, I'm looking for a man named Keith. I've honestly fallen in love with him and must find him! Do you know him?"
The man's eyes widened. "Some with me,"
The man led Lance upstairs to a room, where Keith lay lifeless.
"Oh god!" Lance ran to his side. "What happened to him?"
"I don't know!" the man said. "I just arrived home one day to see him on the floor! He wasn't breathing, but his heart is still beating."
The man noticed how Lance looked at Keith. "I'll leave you alone with him," he shut the door.

"Oh Keith," Lance said. "I don't know what happened, but I'll find a way to help you," he kissed Keith's forehead.
Keith then sat bolt upright, bonking heads with Lance.
"OW!" the two shouted.
"K-Keith!" Lance cheered and hugged him.
"Lance!" Keith hugged back.
The man burst in. "keith!" he cheered.
"Shiro!" Keith hugged him.

____

Lotor looked at his mirrior in rage.
"NO EFFING WAY!" he screamed. "I litterlay killed you mayself!" he threw a sword at the mirrior, the the mirrior absored the sword.
"What the-"
The mirror pulled Lotor inside, and Lotor was rrapped for the rest of his days.
Serves him right.

THE END.

Oh god this was so effing bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment