Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Voltron Klance oneshot--Hapily NEVER after AU PART 1

For those of you who haven't seen the movie, its really great and I advise you to watch it! Its on Netflix now. This one shot is also based off it. Also, roles are gonna be reversed here. Zarkon's prince, Lotor's man villein. It will all make sense(and will make you cringe) later.
So, lets attempt this WOOO!


KEITH POV:

 My name is Keith. And I live a pretty crappy life. I'm a servant for Prince Zarkon, and let me tell you: he's a dumbass. The guy can't do anything for himself! I even have to floss his fangs for him. Damn, the stuff I put up with...But my life isn't all bad! I have a really great friend. His name is Lance. And I have a huge crush on him. But he's in love with that dumbass excuse for royalty.
  Let me tell you how it all changed....


 So, some backstory: At the very top of the Prince's castle, there's a wizard. And he keeps the kingdom of Altea in balance of good and evil with these special scales. And his assistance, Hunk and Matt, make sure that they don't get out of balance. But Matt's bit of a trouble maker though, and says he wishes the stories of our kingdom were more edgy.



OK, so it all started on the night of Prince Zarkon's royal ball. The wizard was on vacation loeavin Hunk and Matt in charge, and I had snuck a few invites from the royal messenger so I could have an excuse to visit Lance. I kncoked on the door, and door emietetly swung open, to reveal Lance's eger face.
God he's so handsome...I thought.
"Oh, Keith. It's just you," Lance's face fell.
"Sorry to be a disappointment," I said.
"It's not that!" Lance said. "I was just expecting the royal messenger..."
"Why?" I smirked. "Did you think he'd have these?" I held up the invites.
Lance squealed with delight and swiped them away from me.
"Two for my stepsiblings, one for my stepfather, and...none for me." his face fell.
"Hey, what's that?" I tickled his ear, and revealed another invite.
Lance's face lit up again. "Finally!" he cheered. "I'll get to go to the castle, meet the prince..." looked at the portrait of the Prince that stood above the mantle.
 What does she see in him? I thought.
"I can't wait to meet him!" lance says. "Maybe I'll even get to dance with him!"

Just then, a commotion was heard from upstairs, and down came Lance's hideous stepsiblings, Marco and Veronica.
"The invites!" Marco cheered, grabbing them.
"Gimme them!" Veronica yelled and snatched them.
The two started to pity fight.
"QUIET!" yelled a strong voice, and a figure decended down the stairs.

It was Lotor, Lance's wicked stepfather. He was very intimidating.
"Alright, hand them over," he held out his hand to Lance.
Lance handed Lotor's invite ot him.
"All of them." Lotor said.
"I was invited," Lance said.
"No!" veronica said. "You can't let her go!"
"Yeah!" Marco said. "She's embarrass us!"
"Now Now," Lotor cooed. "She may go, but she has some things to attend to first." he handed Lance a scroll.
Lance opened it, and it rolled out passed his feet.
"That's a long list," I mumbled.
Lance was almost in tears while his stepfamily laughed.
"Lance you can just say no!" I said.
Lotor pushed me out the door. "You're not her prince charming!" he growled. "Stick to what you are: he dishwasher!" he salnmmed the door.

"Not true!" I yelled. "I do laundry too!"

_____


LANCE POV:

I had been working all day, and wasn't even halfway done with Lotor's list. I was scrubbing at the floor as fast as I could. Suddenly, a carriage pulled up in front of the house, and my step siblings rushed out the door.
Lotor walked past me.
"Pity," he cooed. "Guess your not going to the ball after all!" he kicked over my water bucket, and slammed the door.
I burst into tears. I was never going to meet the prince!
Suddenly, there was a burst of light, and I looked up. There was a woman with long white hair, dark skin, and wings standing there!
"Hello!" she said. "I'm Alurra, your fairy godmother! And I'm here to grant your wish to go to the ball!"
I perked up. "R-Really?"
"Of course!" she said. "Now lets get you our of those rags!"

TIME SKIP: AFTER ALL DAT BIPPITY-BOPPITY-BOO


I sat in a carriage made from a pumpkin with Alurra. I was wearing blue tux with golden stitching and glass shoes.
"Now I must warn you," Alurra said. "The spells I cast end at midnight. So you must leave before then."
"Got it," I said.
The carriage pulled up at the castle. I stepped out.
"Remember:" A;urra said. "It all ends at midnight!"
"Thank you," I said, and walked inside

KIETH'S POV:

This had to be one of the most awkward and boring nights in my life. You see,  Prince Zarkon can't do anything for himself, so he just follows instructions in this tiny book he keeps with him.
Sudenly, the doors opened, and a figure walked in.
It was Lance! He wore a blue tux and glass shoes. He was the handsomest man I've ever seen in my life....
The Prince instantly walked up to him. He bowed low, and look Lance by the hand. The two started to dance together.
It was the worst moment of my life. I stormed out of the room and back into the kitchen.

_____


HUNK'S POV:

Matt was messing around...again. He had been skipping channels on the crystal ball and decided to jump on top of it. He knocked it over, and we were now trying to get it back in place by using the wizard's staff.
"A little to the left..." Matt instructed from aside.
I levitated the crystal to the left, and set it down.
"Perfect!" Matt said.
I sighed. "Your such a troublemaker,"
"At least I'm not a goody-goody like you!" Matt says.
I growl at him.

Suddenly, a figure walked into the room. He had long white hair and purple skin.
"Lotor!" Matt and I gasped.
We recognized him as Lance's evil stepfather from the crystal ball. We had been told to keep an eye on Lance tonight since tonight was the royal ball.
But how did Lotor get up here?
"Hello boys," he said in his seductive voice.
"Whoa mamma," Matt breathed out.
"Not the time for your gay thoughts!" I hissed.
"So this is where it all happens," Lotor said. "And all this time, I thought it was fate!" he turned to us. "Alright, teach me!"
"Yeah, uh, we don't really do workshops," I said.
Lotor swung for the staff, but I swung it away.
Matt laughed. "Nice try! We're not letting you get the staff that easily!" he turned to me. "Zap him Hunk!"
I pointed the staff at him. Golden magic blasted out at him, but he blocked it with a compact mirrior! mIt blasted back at our feet and hit the carpet under us.
The crapet started to float.
"Oh, so when you say zap, you mean fly." Matt said sarcastically.
The carpet started to go our of control and flew out the window. But I dropped the staff in all the confusion!
I looked back and saw Lotor with the staff. He blasted the carpet, and it burned, leaving us to fall to ground miles away from the castle.


LOTOR'S POV:

I looked around the tower, then down at the staff in my hands.
"My My," I said. "All this power at my fingertips! What shall I do with it?"

I wandered around the room, until I found two scales. After messing with them for a while, I relized that they control who gets the upper hand in life: the good guys or the bad guys. I also was looking through a giant storybook, that displayed all the kingdom's stories. I searching through it when I saw my own.
"Wait, is that Lance?!" I gasped. The illustration sowed him marrying the prince!
"H-He marries the prince?! He gets the castle, the kingdom?! And I get Nada? Zilch? NOTHING?! OH NO! NOT WHILE I'M IN CHARGE!"

I lifted the book and slammed it down on the scale of evil.


 LANCE'S POV:

THIS IS THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE! I thought. I was dancing with the prince! All eyes were on us! It was just him and me!
We danced our way outside, and stopped finally.
"SO, what ind of a man are you?" Prince Zarkon asked. "Prince? Damsel in distress?"
"I will be in distress," I said. "At midnight."
We leaned in to kiss...but suddenly I felt colder.
I looked down, and saw that my suit was gone! All that was left was a glass shoe of mine.
"What the-" I gasped. "But it's not midnight!"
The rpince looked up. "I'm sorry, but have you seen a handsome man anywhere?" He looked down and saw the shoe. "I must find him!" he picked up the shoe and ran away.
"No wait! I'm right here!" I called after him, but it was too late.

Suddenly, a bright light emitted from the tallest tower of the castle.

I went to find Keith.

_____

KEITH'S POV:


I was scrubbing pots and dishes angrily when Lance came rushing in, in his normal slave-wear.
"Lance!" I gasped. "What happened?"
Lance ran in in tears. "My suit disappeared!" he cried. "It was supposed to last until midnight, but I don't know what went wrong!"
"Don't worry,"I said "We'll-"
"And there's some weird light blasting from the tallest tower!" Lance said.
"Ok, that's not good," I said.

"Keith!" the other servant I work with, Shiro, celled me over to the window.
Lance and I looked down, and saw thousands of Galra storming the castle. They were all heading towards a balcony that had a pruple figure on top.

Lotor.

Lotor started to shout:
"Evildooers of our kingdom! We're always the losers, the bad guys. Is that fair? No. But all that changes tonight. Tonight I give you, Happily Never after!" he blasted magic into the sky.

"Oh god..." I gasped.
"We have to stop him!" Lance said.
"Maybe we could-"
"I know!" Lance interrupted me. "We'll find the prince! He's a hero! He'll be able to stop her!"
"Who, that dumbass?" I laughed. "We don't need him!"
"Yes we do!" Lance said. "We have to find him! C'mon!"
"You go and do that," I said. "I have dishes to clean."
"Fine!" Lance stomped away. "I don't need you anyway!"

OK, that hurt.

______


HUNK'S POV:

"Oh god, this is bad," I paced around the grass floor of the forest.
"What are we gonna do?" Matt said.
"Oh my god!" I stopped. "She has the wizard's staff!"
Matt gasped. "She could take over the kingdom!"
"We have to stop her," I said.
"I got it!" Matt cheered. "I've seen these story a bliion times over again, and who always saves the day?"
"The prince!" I gasped.

"Um, hello?"

We looked up, and saw a young man in rags walking to us.
It was Lance, Lotor's stepchild!
"Lance?" Matt said. "What are you doing here?"
"How do you know my name?" Lance asked. "Nevermind, it's not important. Have you seen a prince anywhere? Perfect face, perfect hair, perfect everything?"
"Were you coming fro the castle?" Matt asked.
"Yes!" Lance said. "It was awful! The Galra have taken over!"
"Looks like Lotor's been busy," Matt mumbled.
"We haven't seen the prince," I said. "But we're looking for him too!"
"Wonderful!" Lance cheered. "We can find him all together! What are your names?"
"I'm Hunk," I said. "That's Matt."
"We're the wizard's servants!" Matt said.
"Wizard?" Lance asked.
"Yes," I said. "He's the one who controls the stories of our kingdom. And your stepfather, Lotor, has stolen his staff and tipped the scales of good and evil!"
"That's awful!" Lance said. "But I'm sure the Prince will save us!"
I stood up. "Let's go find him then!"

KEITH'S POV:

I walked through the ballroom, which was flooded with galra. Music was playing, and everyone was having a good time. I was carrying a tray with the food orders for a group of Galra. I walked up to their table.
"One Balmarain, extra crispy," I set down the plates. "One Olkarian, medium rare, and an Arusion with fries,"
(I can just imagine how reading that made you feel....)
The galra stated to chow down.
"Do you need any refills on drinks?" I asked.
"Whoa kid!" one of the galra said. "Take a load off! Sit down!" he smiled.
"Alright, don't mind if I do!" I sat down and out my feet up. "Y'know! That's the first time someone has asked me to sit down!"
"What's your name kid?" another Galra at the table asked.
"Keith,"
"So are you a good guy, a bad gay, what are ya'?"
"Neither," I said. "I work in the kitchen."
"Let me offer some advice," one of the galra put an arm around me. "Around here, your either a good guy, or a bad guy. And if you look around-"-he gestured to the room and all the galra-"-I don't see much future in being good."
I nodded. "Well, I better get back to the kitchen and get you refills on your dinks!" I said.
I gathered their plates and made my way back to the kitchen.

____

I entered the kitchen to see Shiro glaring at me.
"What?" I asked.
"What are you just standing around here for?" he asked. "ou should be out there, right there by Lance's side!"
"Those guys are cool though!" I said. "They're not afraid to hang out with lower level servants."

_____

I walked back into the ballroom when Lotor entered the room. I dropped the platter of drinks and hid behind a corner.
"Attention!" Lotor said.
The music stopped, and everyone looked at Lotor.
"Evildoers!" he said. "Victory for us is near, but there is still a tiny spec of good that refuses to die! Go forth and find my stepson Lance and bring him to me!"
I gasped quietly.
"Work?" one of the galra said. "Before noon?"
Lotor glared at him.
"Yeah, we're kinda, work in the night and dark kinda guys." on of the larger ones said.
Lotor pointed the staff. It wrapped magic around, and he fell to the ground, half his size.
Everyone gasped.
"Why are you still here?" Lotor asked.
Everyone piled out of the castle.

____

I couldn't let those guys get to lance! He might of said some hurtful things, and so might I. But he was still my best friend and crush. I love him, and I wasn't going to let him get hurt.
I ran outside, to where the Galra's flying boards were.
"How do you fly this thing?" I said getting on.
It zoomed forward at an alarming speed.

"HOLY-"


TO BE CONTINUED.....


NEXT PART 

No comments:

Post a Comment