Friday, September 21, 2018

Voltron Klance Onshot--Happily NEVER after AU PART 2

Previous part



LANCE'S POV:

Hunk, Matt, and I must've been in the forest for hours.
"Hello?" we called out. "Prince Zarkon?"
Matt laughed. "Did I say I wish things were edgar?" he said. "No! I want princes, slippers, ballgowns!"
I wasn't sure what he was talking about.
Suddenly, I stopped walking.
"What's wrong?" Hunk asked.
I pointed forward, terrified.
A pair of yellow glowing eyes were in the distance.
Suddenly, the eyes came pouncing at us, turning out to be one of the galra!
We ran for our lives!

We hid behind a log, and the galra ran right past us. We sighed in relief.
"Lotor must be after us!" Hunk panted.
"Guys, look," Hunk pointed to a cottage that was in front of us.
It was very small.
I ran up to the door.
"Hello?" I knocked and tried to get. "Please! We need help!"
Matt gasped. "I know who lives here!" he said slowly.

"Hey!"

We turned and saw a small young teen. She wore all green and had large spectacles on her face. She held a pick ax, and behind her were 6 floofs.
(I HAVE HONESTLY NO CLUE WHAT THOSE ALIENS SHE MET IN SEASON 2 WERE! WE'RE CALLIN' EM' FLOOFS!)
"What are you doing?!" she yelled.
I started to pead with her. "Please miss-"
"Pidge," she said.
"Please Pidge, the galra have taken over the kingdom and are after us!"
Suddenly, there was a growling noise behind us.
We turned around and saw a small army of galra surrounding us.
"Inside now!" Pidge said.
We crawled inside the small house, and Pidge locks the door.
"This is it!" she tells her floofs.
The floofs start gathering weapons and turning on a large machine.
"You!" Pidge points to me. "Come with me!"

 We board the large magchine as it starts rising through the roof...

____

We were now above the house. There were large bags of heavy diamonds in a small pit, windmills on the top, and a small bike like contraption in front.
"Pour those diamonds into the machine!" Pidge shouted as she started to pedal.
The windmills started to turn, and I poured the diamonds ino the machine.
The windmills shot them out at the galra, and the galra field to avoid from being hit.
"HA HA!" Pidge cheered.

Suddenly, Galra started coming from the sky. One of them caught a diamond and through it back at pidge It knocked her off the roof and to the ground.
"Pidge!" I cried.
"I'm OK!" she called. "But I'm surrounded!" she started to fight off the galra.
"Hunk! Matt! Get up here!" I called them up and they climbed to the roof.
"Pour those diamonds into the machine! Don't stop!" I started to pedal the machine.
Diamonds spit out everywhere, and all he glara fled.
We cheered.
"Well I'll be!" Pidge said. "I'm impressed!"
"Thanks!" I smiled. "I didn't think I had it in me!"
Suddenly, Keith flew by on a flying glara board.
"Keith!" I gasped. "You came!"
"Yeah!" he said. "Now get on! There are more galra on the way!"
I hopped on. "Matt! Hunk! Hop on!"
The two hopped on. We looked down, and saw Pidge and her floofs struggling to hold off more galra.
"Pidge!" I gasped.
"Don't worry! We'll be fine!" she called up.
We blasted away.

KEITH'S POV:

"Keith, thanks for saving us!" Lance smiled at me.
"No problem!" I said.
"Oh! By the way, this is Hunk and Matt," he pointed to them. "They're helping us find the prince!"
I stopped. "Look, I say we don't need a prince. We take Lotor out ourselves!"
Lance pointed below us. "There he is!"
Below us was prince Zarkon.
"I'm sure that's him!" Lance cheered. "HELLO!" he called. "PRINCE ZARKON!"
We passed him.
"Keith, go back!" Lance shouted.
I tried to turn the board around, but it wouldn' let me! It was running out of power!
"I can't!" I said.
"Can't or won't?" Lance accused.
"Hold on!" I shouted as we hit the ground.

____

I helped Lance off the board, and he started calling out for the prince again.
"We must've over shot him by miles," I said.
Lance sighed and glared at me. "Yeah, just like you wanted" he stomped away.
"Lance!" I ran after him. "Look, the board stopped working. It wasn't my fault!"
"Yeah, right. You just want to be the hero yourself!" Lance scolded.
"Look Lance, I know the prince! He can't help us." I said.
"You don't-WHA!" Lance slipped off the ledge of grass he was standing on, and a caught him in my arms.

We just stood there, silent,  looking deep into eachothers eyes.
"I-Um..." I stuttered. "You Ok?"
"Yeah, I um..." Lance stuttered as well.
"I guess we better find the, um..."
"-Prince," Lance finished.

"Ok," I put him down. "If we're gonna do this, we have to be smart. You stay here with Hunk and Matt. I'll go find the Prince."
Lance nodded. "Thank you," he smiled his adorable smile.

So there I was, walking off to do the last ting I ever wanted to do.

______

LANCE'S POV:


I sat with Matt and Hunk. They were explaining to me what my story was supposed to be.
"So, what was supposed to happen?" I asked.
"You were supposed to marry the Prince," Hunk said.
"Then what?" I asked.
Matt and Hunk looked at each other in confusion.
"That's it," Matt said. "That's where your story ends."
"That's all?" I stood up.
"What more could you want?" Hunk asked.
I pondered it. Somehow, I just felt there was more I was supposed to do, to have. I thought back to Keith. He was being very kind, finding the prince for us...

Suddenly, a loud(but low) chuckle was heard from above.
"Hello Lance!"
I looked up, and saw Lotor on a flying Glara board! I gasped in fear.
"Run!" Matt cried.

We scattered around the forest and hid in the trees. I hid behind a bush, and stayed silent.
Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.
Lotor punched me in the face, and knocked me out.

HUNK'S POV:

Matt and I were hiding from Lotor when  we saw him Fly by, Lance in his arms.
"Oh no!" I cried.
"After him!" Matt yelled.

We ended up and a cliff, where we found Keith and the prince talking.
"Keith!" we cried out.
Keith turned t us, scared.
"What are you doing here?! Where's Lance?!"
I pointed up at Lotor.
"NO!" Keith cried and turned to the prince. "What are you waiting for?! SAVE HER!"
"Oh! Right!" the Prince said. He started running, but fell off the cliff(Like the dumbass he is)!
He landed in a bush, and a bunch of Galra came out a captured him.

"Whoa," Matt said. "Was the prince always this dumb?"
"Yes," Keith said. He looked out in the distance at the castle. "We have to go save Lance and beat Lotor,"
"But how?" I asked.
"Easy!" Keith said. "We'll balance out the scales, and take the staff from her! And we'll do it all without a prince!"
I nodded.

"Let's go!"

______

LANCE'S POV:


"Poor Poor Lance," 
I awoke to the seductive and clear voice.
"Finally all alone,"
I stood up, and looked into the shadows of the tower where I apparently was.

Lotor sashayed up to me slowly.
"Now what should I do with you?" he asked. "Turn you into a toad? Poison you? Feed you to the rest of the Glara?"
I stood up tall. "I'm not scared of you." I said. "When the prince comes-"
"Oh," Lotor goraned. "That idiot!" he pressed a small remote and a giant crystal ball turned on across the room,.
In the crystal ball was an image of the prince. The Prince was crying and whining in  a cell.

"No!" I gasped. "He's the Prince! He can't-"
"-Can't what?" Lotor wrapped his arm around me. "Lose? Well sorry to break it to you, but in the real world, dreams don't come true!" he tried to zap me with the staff, but I dodged it.

And so, began a game of cat and mouse...



KEITH'S POV:

We walked up to the castle's gates, which were guarded by galra.
"What do we do?" Hunk whispered.
"Act cool," I said.
I walked up to the guard and finger-gunned him.
Hunk awkwardly did the same.
Matt went overboard, and we had to pull him away.

We tried to sneak through the ballroom, but some galra pulled me over to  able to make a toast for some reason.
"Um, I'd rather not guys." I said. "I have to get back to the kitchen!"
They glared at me.
One shoved a cup in my hand. "Toast." he said.
"Um, Ok!" I thought about it. Then, I had an idea:
"Here's to evil!" I said. "To enslaving others, and eating the unworthy! And to the biggest, baddest Glara of all!"
One of the galra wiped a tear. "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me!"
"Hey! He was talking to me!" another one said.
While the galra argued, I slipped away to Hunk and Matt.

"So, what the plan?" Hunk asked.
"You two fix the scales. I'll get the staff from Lotor.

_______

We arrived at the top of the tower, just as Lotor blasted Lance with the staff. Lance fell to the ground in agony.
"Lance!" I cried out. I ran to Lotor, and knocked him to the ground.


LANCE'S POV:

Keith knocked Lotor to the ground.
"Keith!" I gasped.
Lotor threw Keith off of him, and the two stood up.
Lotor tried to zap keith again, but I pulled us both to the ground.
"Aw, would you look at that!" Lotor taunted. "lance likes the dishwasher!"
Lotor aimed at me, but Keith look the blow, and fell to the ground.
"Keith! No!" I cried.
Hunk and Matt ran to his side.

Lotor held the staff to my throat. He tripped though, and a portal opened up behind me.
"I'll tell you something," Lotor said. "This is your end: But it ain't gonna be happy!"
"NO!" I yelled, and tried to wrestle the staff out of his hands. "For years I've been letting you ruin my life! But no more!"
"Push him into the portal!" Hunk shouted out to me.

I grabbed the staff, pulled it around, and through it to the ground.
"Oops," Lotor said.
"You won't be needing it," I said. I punched him in the face, and he fell into the portal screaming.

"Nice Punch,"


I turned around, and saw Keith standing up.
"Keith!" I gasped and ran to him.
I cupped my hands around his face and kissed him.
 He let go a few seconds later.
"Hold on," he said. "I thought you wanted a Prince?"
"I had one all along," I hugged him.

"Aww..." Matt sighed.
"Looks like you got your hapopy ending after all!" Hunk said.
"Not an ending," I said. "A beginning!"

THE END


I hope you enjoyed! There's a bit more that happens after this part in the movie, but I'm lazy. Besides, it gives you a reason to watch the movie! Also, Corran was the wizard. 





No comments:

Post a Comment