Friday, August 14, 2026

Minecraft Log #6

 08/14/26


I’ve decided to stay on peaceful mode for the time being lol. Today I want to keep mining and make lots of torches! I started by exploring a cave for coal, because i really needed it. I finally found a ton of it, and made lots of torches! I used the torches to make a path back to my house. I crafted my first real set of stone tools. Then i went to the stone cliffs and i made a tall pillar of dirt and lit a bunch of torches on it. I made a doc, with ladders and fences. Then i made a boat with a chest. I was all ready to set out on my exploration journey, when i discovered i needed rope and string! So i can tie it to the docs. After looking it up, I need to find cobwebs! In dark caves or abandoned houses. I went back to the caves, where i was able to discover iron for the first time, and gems!!! But i wasnt able to mine the gems :( i didnt havrnt any luck finding cobwebs at all! I customized my character, because I recently cut and dyed my hair, before logging off. 

Next time I obvi want to find cobwebs so i can make string and rope; and then i want to use my boat to explore! I want to find a village and i want to make leather armor!


(Also i watched the new Wifies video! It was good, but I liked Searching for/Destroying a World that doesn’t Exsist” better. But there are a lot of other new minecraft ARGs out there too(even found one with some Yaoi & Yuri lol)and omg that “VexSynicate” email is the real deal! There was a scene in one video where 4 different youtubers(including Wifies!)accidentally met up and they all got an email from Vex!!! I can’t wait to see what happens)

No comments:

Post a Comment