Thursday, May 27, 2021

The Princess’s BodyGuard — Part 2

 MasterPost

Part 1

Note: Phillip might seem like a control freak, but he is not. He is used to being forced to have routines as he was raised royal. Penelope was raised by fairies, so she is not. He is trying to help.


——

It was very early morning when Jill entered the front gates of Phillip’s castle. No one bowed to her anymore, as she was now an employee. 
She loved it!

She entered the throne room, where Phillip sat. Jill bowed her head respectfully.
“Thank you again Jill for taking up this position,” Phillip said. 
“Of course your highness,” Jill said.
“Now, allow me to lead you to your new quarters. Penelope isn’t to wake up until 8:00, however you can rest assure she will sleep in until noon. I trust you will wake her up on time.”
Jill nodded.

Phillip lead Jill into a bedroom. It had a small bathroom and simple bed. No vanity, no lounge, no chandelier. She loved the simplicity of it. 
“In the closet is where you will find your uniform, and royal sword.” Phillip explained. “Penelope doesn’t have much to do, as the wedding planning hasn’t required our imput yet. She gets bored, which is why she wanders. Please make sure to keep her inside the palace walls.”
“Got it.”
“And if you must leave the castle, don’t let her out of your sight.”
“Yup.”
“I must go now. Please get in uniform and begin the day.”
“Yes sir.”
“...Thank you for doing this Jill.”
“Sure Phillip.”

...

Jill looked at her uniform, and felt a sense of pride. The uniform was a cream bodysuit, with silver armor on her joints. She wore a brown corset and leather belt to keep her new sword in. There was a long red cape. Jill brushed her hair and looked at herself in the mirror.’
“Now this is me!” Jill smiled.
For the first time, she felt like herself. No spy for an evil women, no princess that she didn’t act like. Just Jillian.

_____________

Jill quietly entered Penelope’s chambers. 
The room was very glamorous and shiny. The floors were marble and white, that echoed with Jill’s footsteps. There were white lilies and tulips in fancy vases in the corners of the room. There was a bathroom across from the bed. The bed had a a green canopy above it, and silk sheets that lay on the sleeping princess.
Jill stared at Penelope as she slumbered. When Jill had smashed the spinning wheel over Penelope’s head to unleash the curse, she had fallen onto her bed in a heap. She slept like a(obviously) sleeping beauty, peaceful and calm.
But when she wasn’t under the spell she seemed to sleep differently. She was slightly snoring, and had her hands spread out. Yet she still looked very peaceful and....beautiful.
Well its 8:00, time to end it!

Jill rocked Penelope’s shoulder. “Wake up your highness,” she said. “Its 8:00, time to get up.”
“Mmm...” Penelope grumbled. “Five more minutes...!”
“I could easily smash a spinning wheel over your head again and make it 52, 560,000 minutes,” Jill smirked.
“Ok Ok I’m up!” Penelope snapped her eyes open. “Jill?! Wait you really were serious about this job?”
“Yup.”
“I-I see,” Penelope sat up and rubbed her eyes.
It seemed Penelope squirmed in her sleep, because a single breast was spilling from her nightshirt. 
Jill smacked a hand over her eyes. “Y-Your highness, your shirt.” 
“Oh my!” Penelope quickly fixed it. “Th-Thats embarrassing...” she blushed.
“I-Its fine. Go get cleaned up,” Jill said. “The maids should be her with your clothes soon.”
Penelope nodded and walked into the bathroom.

...

A maid walked into the bedroom. Jill had been standing attention while Penelope bathed.
“Oh hello!” The maid smiled. “You must be her majesty’s new bodyguard.”
“Thats me,” Jill said.
The maid began to make Jill’s bed. “I’m so glad someone will be able to look after the princess! With all the wedding planning its so hard to keep track of her!”
“I can imagine. She’s quite...spry.” Jill chuckled.
The Maid laid out a green gown, with golden trimming on the bed. “Make sure she wears the proper attire today,” the maid said.
“Of course,” Jill nodded.

The princess came out of the bathroom. She was wearing nothing but a towel, and Jill couldn’t help but blush. 
“How was your bath, Princess?” Jill asked.
“Lovely,” Penelope said, walking over to her wardrobe. “Now, what to wear...”
“Your majesty your clothes are over here,” Jill said, holding up the dress.
“Oh no no,” Penelope said. “I’m not wearing that.”
“Sorry Princess, but you have to.”
“Why?” Penelope turned around, upset.
“Because this is what you have been told to wear today. And while I’m to look after you you will do as told.”
Penelope kept glaring.
Jill sighed. “Beside, green is your color...”
Penelope smiled a little. “Well fine, if you say so.”

Penelope began to slip on undergarments, while Jill’s back was turned. 
“Well are you going to help me?” Penelope asked.
“what?” Jill asked.
“I can’t put on this dress without help, there are strings.”
“O-Of course..!” 

Jill helped Penelope slip the dress on and tie the strings.
“Thank you,” Penelope said.
“Of course your majesty,” Jill said.
“Well, how do I look?” Penelope smiled. “After all, you said green was my color.”

It was a Simple gown(as simple as a princess gown can be). It’s sleeves here short, and hung off the forearms. The top was trimmed with gold, while the waist had a golden leaves design. The gown hung low on her, and was just short enough to show a bit of her black flats.

“You look suitable Princess,” Jill said.
Not just suitable, very pretty!
“Eh, I’ll take it.” Penelope shrugged. 

______________


Penelope and Jill walked though the halls of the castle. 
“It’ll be hard to chill in the tavern wearing this,” Penelope said. “But I’ll manage-“
“We will not be going to a Tavern,” Jill said.
“Oh come on!” Penelope groaned. “What am I supposed to do all day then?”
“There are the royal flower gardens, the ballroom, We can see the jester-“
“Lets go to the ballroom!” Penelope smiled. She had a knowing look in her eye, as if she was planning something. 
“As you wish your majesty, lead the way.”

...

Penelope and Jill enetered the large ballroom. It had a crystal chandelier and murals on the ceiling. The walls were coated with gold and the floor was shimmy pink marble. The orchestra was in its place. The musicians were simply chatting with one another and tuning their instruments.
“Hello!” Penelope rushed up to them.
“Y-Your majesty!” They stood and bowed. “What are you doing here?”
“Will you please play some music? I would like to dance!” 
The musicians nodded and quickly set up to play. 

A wonderful orchestra peice began to play. It was Felix Mendelssohn’s 4th symphony. The violins rushed across the strings as Penelope began to swirl in the ballroom. Her green dress would fluff out as she spun, the gold trimming shining. Jill could admit she looked beautiful.
“Jill!” Penelope cried from the dance floor.
“Yes your Majesty?” Jill looked up from the sidelines.
“Come! Come join me!” She smiled. 
“No thank you Princess,” Jill said. “I don’t dance.”
Penelope rushed up to Jill. “Pleeeeeeeease?”
Jill felt flustered at how close the Princess was to her. “N-No really, I don’t. I never learned.”
Penelope gasped happily. She grabbed Jill’s wrist and pulled her to the middle of the room. “I’ll teach you! I’ll teach you!”
“B-But I-“

Penelope put her hand on Jill’s hip, and then took Jiill’s hand to rest it on her own shoulder. Then she took Jill’s other hand in hers. 
“Follow my lead!” She smiled a beautiful smile.
Jill nodded.

One two three, one two three, one two three, and so on. Jill and Princess Penelope twirled around the room as the orcestra played. Jill couldn’t help but blush. She was dancing with the princess! The incredibly beautiful princess...
Penelope seemed to have a bit of color to her face too-

“May I cut in?” 

The two looked up to see Prince Phillip. Jill nodded, and stepped aside without a word. The two began to dance together, but at a quicker pace. Phillip was NOT a beginner.
Jill felt a pang in her heart, she wasn’t sure why. She looked on at the two dance, until they finally stopped.

“How has your day been?” Phillip asked his princess.
“Its been ok,” Penelope nodded. 
“She has been behaving,” Jill said.
“Hey!” Penelope snapped.
“What? You have been! Its a compliment!”

The two began to playfully bicker.
“Well, I must be off. Being King is quite a busy thing.” Phillip leaned down to kiss Penelope’s hand. “I will see you at dinner.” And he walked off.

...

The Princess and Jill walked into the Royal dining room.
“Your majesty,” the servant bowed. 
Penelope nodded back. “I’m a bit hungry,” she said. “May I please go into the kitchen?”
“Yes! Of course!” Then Servant quickly led her back.

Jill watched as Penelope raided the cupboards. She grabbed a simple slice of shortbread and-
Jill snatched the wine bottle from Penelope’s hands.
“hey!” Penelope yelled.
“Princess, you may not drink wine. Especially at noon.” Jill said.
“But you said we can’t go to the tavern! Where else am I-“
“You will not be drinking on my watch!”
“Dammit!” Penelope yelled. “I’m not a baby!”
“I am aware-“
“Then stop treating me like one! Your just as bad as Phillip!” Penelope ran away.

__________________________


Jill looked on at the Princess. She had run to the tallest tower, and was sitting in the window sill. While as a bodyguard she should probably tell her to get down, Jill knew Penelope. She had climbed Maleficent’s castle, so this tower would be no problem. Besides, she wasn’t heartless(anymore). She wanted to give the Princess her space.
So after 20 minutes, she finally approached her.


“What do you want?” Penelope grumbled. “Gonna tell me to get down?”
“Nah,” Jill dropped the “BodyGaurd” act for a second. Penelope didn’t need that right now. “I know you;re good with heights and I know you’ll be fine.”
Penelope looked surprised at that, but didn’t look a gift horse in the mouth. 
“Look Penelope,” Jill sighed. “I know more than anyone you do NOT need a bodyguard.”\
“So you’re quitting?!” Penelope looked up in hope.
“No,” Jill said. “I need something to do. You and I both know that me being a ‘princess’ is just...not it.”
Penelope giggled. “You did look ridiculous in that pink dress at the coronation ball!”
“Wait I was told you picked it out though!”
“I did.”
“You bastard!”
Penelope laughed loud and happily. 

“Point is,” Jill said. “I need something like this to do! And YOU need some company. God knows Phillip isn;t giving it right now.”
Penelope saddened slightly at that, but nodded.
“So lets make an agreement here. I promise to let you get away with SOME stuff. Just as long as YOU can keep me in this job.”
“Deal,” Penelope shook her hand. “besides3, you’re cuter than all the other guards I’ve seen!



To be continued...





No comments:

Post a Comment