Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Sander Sides Oneshot — Logan x King Creativity

 I guess this is my take on King Creativity? I’m not sure lolll. I was just sinpired by the following tik tok lol:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMetUeKjg/


OK LETS DO THIS!

A/N:

1. Logan’s name changes at one point. Sorry if that’s annoying

2. Its a Platonic ship.They hold hands, but its platonic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Logan just go away!” Virgil yelled. “This is an emotional problem! You wouldn’t understand.”
Logan stumbled back a little in his spot. he wouldn’t understand? Did they really think he was an unfeeling being? Logan slowly nodded silently, and sunk out. He felt so dejected, unloved.

__________________


Logan rose up in his room. He fell to his knees, tears streaming down his cheeks.
“No, I can’t cry.” Logan said to himself. “I...I wouldn’t understand...” he recalled Virgil’s words. 
Logan began to feel very dizzy. He looked up bleary eyed.

His room was a dark blue color, with galaxies of space shining out the windows. However everything was 
becoming brighter, whiter. No, not becoming. Fading. He looked at his hand. He was fading with it!

“What on Earth...” Logan gasped. “Is...is this it? Is this what the death of a side is?” 
Logan almost had what Virgil called a ‘Panic Attack’. He was about to die, Thomas didn’t need him anymore. 

The area became Whiter and Whiter, until he was in a blank abyss. Logan clenched his eyes shut, preparing to be erased.....but it never happened. Logan was still Solid, and had not faded. However his room, the door to the light sides and even dark sides, was gone. Again, he was in a vast white abyss. 
“Where am I?” Logan stood up.

Suddenly he heard footsteps. Logan spun around and saw a figure approaching. Logan stumbled back a bit in fear, but realized that at least he wasn’t alone. The person slowly stumbled to him, almost in shock itself.
The person wore odd clothing. A royal suit like Roman’s, but it was bright yellow. It wore a broken crown like Remus though. Who was this?
“C-Curiosity?” It breathed in shock.
“Who...Who are you?” Logan asked.
The unknown side suddenly jumped up and down in joy, then ran to Logan. “Curiosity!” It cheered, and it swept Logan up into its arms.
“AH!” Logan cried out at the sudden...attack? Hug? He wasn’t sure what to call it.

The unknown side put him down, but kept gripping his shoulders. Logan got a closer look at the side’s face. It had one red eye, one green. It had messy hair, but quite neatly kept bangs. His touch was calm and relaxing, however he had some crazed look on his face. And again, they wore all yellow.
“Who are you?” Logan asked.
“Oh right...” the other side saddened for a second. “You wouldn’t remember me.”
“What?”
“Why are you here anyway?! You shouldn’t be here! Thomas needs you!”
“Huh?”

The other side let him go to pace. He talked to himself, as if Logan wasn’t there. 
“If he’s here then he faded,” he rambled. “But how could curiosity fade? Wait thats right he might’ve changed roles which is why he left in the first place. But if he was so important to be a light side then why has he faded-“
“WHO ARE YOU?!” Logan yelled, interrupting the side. “You keep rambling on and on but I understand none of it!”
The unknown side looked up at Logan. “Sorry,” he said sincerely.
“Its...fine. Just, please explain to me who you are and where I am. And maybe how you know me.”
“Oh of course!” THew side snapped his fingers, and two seats appeared in the abyss.

How did he do that? Only the creative twins could summon items! 
“How did you-?!” Logan gasped.
“Sit! Sit!” The other side smiled as he patted the seat next to him.
Logan slowly sat down.
“I am King Creativity,” said the side.

Logan resisted the urge to screamed out thousands of questions. KING Creativity? Is this the Creative Prince Twin’s FATHER?! 

“I’m sure you have a lot of questions,” the side laughed. “I used to be the only creativity. However when Thomas split his creativity due to his Morals-“
“Patton...” Logan breathed.
“-Yes. Mr. Patton - I am a creation that hold all their memories before the split. They know they were once one, but they don’t know anything about the time they were. I’m who they were before! I stay here, with all the wonderful memories!”

“And...where is here?”
“The subconscious,” King said. “Its where the Sides come from. And....where they end up.”
“End up? Are we dead?”
“Sort of. A side originates here. It will shift and change overtime, until it becomes something Thomas needs. When that happens, it joins the mindscape! However, when its....no longer wanted or needed, it returns here. Wether to be morphed once again, or to stay behind the scenes for eternity.”
“Oh my god...”
“Yup,” King Creativity leaned back and stretched. “I’ve been here for a while! I guess I’m stuck here as myself forever, just to hold onto old memories. You’d think that’d be Morality’s job!”

“You said something to me. You called me Curiosity.”
“Isn’t that who you are?” King asked, looking up.
“No, I am Logic.”
“Oh. Well you used to be Curiousity!” King smiled.
“I was?”
“Yup!” King smiled. “We were...really good friends!” King stressed that last part. “The desire to learn more things, mixed with creativity? We were bffs! And really productive too!”
“Productive...” Logan sighed longingly. What he wouldn’t give to be that useful again.
“But one day...you started to change. You no longer had that shine in your eye. You started focusing on there here and now, not the ‘what if’ s. One day the door appeared and...”
“And?”
“And you walked through it. You...you never looked back.”
Logan felt a hurt in his heart. “I....I am sorry.”
King looked up at Logan, shocked. 
“I am sorry I never looked back. I may not remember you, but you obviously remember me. And I can’t imagine how much it must’ve hurt if I just...left you. Alone in here. To metaphorically rot.”
King started to cry. 
“Have I hurt you again?” Logan asked. “I am sorry-“
“I have been here....for 15 years...” King sobbed. “Everyday I longed for you. Wondering what I did wrong to make you leave me....without saying goodbye. And you’ve apologized. I never thought I would hear it happen. I’m so happy.”
Logan’s heart figuratively swelled. He had hurt someone so much in his past. If he was going to be stuck here, he was going to make it right. 
“Thank you,” King said. “I forgive you...”
“Don’t.” Logan said. “I barely know what I did wrong, and I don’t fully understand the hurt I caused. I do not deserve your forgiveness. Not yet, that is if I ever-“

King reached over and hugged Logan. 
“I’m so glad top have you back darling,” he said.


__________________


“Virgil, that was cruel.” Roman said. “And its ME telling you that.”
Virgil looked down. “I know. I regret that so much right now.”
“You need to go say sorry!” Patton cried.
“I will,” Virgil said. “After we’re done here.”
The others nodded. 
“Now...um...where were we?” Thomas asked.

...


After they helped Thomas, they all rushed to Logan’s room in the mindscsape. However, they arrived at Patton’s room instead.
“Wait, did we pass it?” Virgil asked.
“My room is after Logan’s,” Patton said. “We must have.”
They turned around, and walked back down the hallway.

“There are only four rooms in this house!” Roman yelled. “Why can’t we find his room?!”
“Guys...” Patton pointed to the walls. There was a faint outline of a door, but it was on the wall. Logan’s door, his room, was gone.
“Where is his room?!” Virgil cried. 
“Did he move his room? To the DARK SIDES?!” Roman gasped.
“No,” patton said softly. “The outline wouldn’t be here if the room still exsisted...”
“Existed?” Virgil gasped. “You don’t mean...”
“....Logan Sanders....is not Longer with us.”

...

Patton had never cried so hard, for so long, in his life. Logan Sanders, Logic, one of his basically CHILDREN, was gone. He was no longer with them, didn;t Exsist  anymore. The others had cried for at least two days, before the tears hands stopped flowing.
However Patton couldn’t even leave his bed. Not just because he couldn’t stop crying. His tears had flooded the room, to the point his he left the surface off his bed he would drown. Logan would know how to fix this. But Logan wasn’t here! Patton began to cry harder. He just couldn’t stop!

“Patton!” Roman pounded on the door. From his voice, he was crying too. “Please c-come out!”
Patton let out avail, unable to even speak.
“P-Please!” Virgil cried. “We...We miss him! But we can’t do this without you!”
“He’s dead! My son is dead!” Patton felt the water splash over him. It was rising to where the bed was no longer safe. he would drown. God dammit he wanted to.
“Patton! COME OUT!” Roman sobbed, pounding on the door.
“We can’t lose you too DAD!!” Virgil screamed

Patton’s defenses broke. He was their padre, and he wouldn’t lose any more kids! He used his powers to unlock his door. They swung it open, and the water poured out. It sent river down the stairs. However when it was done, Roman and Virgil were hugging him tightly.


___________________


“Wow...” Logan’s eyes widened.
 King Creativity was holding an odd creature in his hand. It was purple with sparkles. It had the body of maybe a beatle? Or a Ladybug? And wings of a butterfly? No, Dragon fly? For the first time, Logan had no idea what it was!
“What...what is it?” Logan asked in awe. He had to know!”
“When Thomas was, maybe four...?” King chuckled. “His school teacher told them to create a new animal! Most where making furry creatures. But us?” He chuckled. “You had recently discovered how cocoons and crysalysses worked. You were obsessed with incencts and creepy crawlys!”
“I was?”
“Yup! So together we created this! The Pur-tera-Tactialo!” 
“What?” Logan chuckled.
“You called it a Phtyeradactol, but it was Purple! But I felt it needed flair to the name, so we added an ‘O’!” King let it crawl onto Logan’s hand.
“Tell me more, I want to know more!”
King smiled softly at Logan.
“What?” Logan asked.
“I haven’t seen that spark in years. You’re...curious again!”
“I...suppose I am.” Logan blushed under King’s Loving eyes.

...

Logan learned so much with King. So much from King’s past, Thomas’s past! And...his own past. Logan learned of all the things he and King created. He relearned all his own interests. Ones that had nothing to do with Thomas’s future, but simply for fun!
Logan learned his old name used to be Chimana. However when he was slowly become Logic, and more serious, he began to go by Logan. 

“King,” Logan walked up to King in the abyss. 
“Whats up Logan?” King looked up. he was sitting on a beanbag chair.
“Will you...will you call me Chimana?” He asked. 
“R-Really?”
“I’m...finally beginning to feel like my old self. C-Curiosity. I am not Logan, Logic. I...I’m Chimana, Curisotiy.”
King flung himself onto Chimana in a hug. “YOU’RE BACK!!” 
Chimana wrapped his arms in the hug. “I’m back.”
 
________________


A door appeared one day in the subconscious. King and Chimana stood in front of it, holding eachother’s hand nervously.
“That door appeared when you left me.” King said. “When you...left for the mindscape...”
“I’m not leaving again. Wether Thomas needs me or not.”

Suddenly, the door opened from the other side! The Light sides were peaking in!
“LOGAN!” They cheered and ran in, while who looked like Janus held the door open so they wouldn’t get trapped inside
They tackled him. 
“YOU’RE ALIVE!” Patton sobbed. After they were done hugging him, they stood up.
“We’re so glad we found you!” Virgil said. “Come on! We’re taking you home!”
“No thank you.” Chimana said. 
“Wh-What? Logan-“
“I go by Chimana now.”
“Logan, you can’t stay in the subconscious forever!” Patton cried.
“Why not? I have.” King spoke up.

“WOW!” Roman ran up to King. “Are...are you...?”
“Yes, I am king. Wow! You have my style!” King smiled.
“I...I suppose I do!” Roman smiled. 

“Logan-I mean Chimana...” Virgil spoke up. “I’m so sorry for what I said that day. Can you forgive me?”
“I forgive you.” Chimana said. “If it weren’t for you, I would not have found King.”
Virgil nodded.
Patton sniffled. “I will miss you. But at least I know you are alive and well!”
Chimana nodded.

As the other sides walked back through the door, King and Chimana held hands. The door remained. Now there was a link between the minds. And they would no longer be isolated.

THE END 

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment