Tuesday, June 1, 2021

MHA Self insert oneshot — Rikido Sato x Wogwoman — Snow White AU

 Snow White AU cuz i love stories like this. Sorry tho sis, i needed a villain. And as of right now ur being a bitch. So as I type this, I’m not sorry >:(


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Once Upon a Time, there lived two sisters. Long ago, their father passed in battle, and the elder sister took the throne. The elder sister, Queen Maisy, was a very talented and beautiful women Despite this, her younger sister had remained the kingdom’s pride and joy. However, the youngest Princess was not as beautiful as Maisy. Queen Maisy was determained to keep this true, and stay the fairest of all! She forced the her sister to wear baggy rags, and do all the didtiest chores. Despite the princess getting no good food, she remained a plus sized girl. The queen revelled in this knoledge, that she was the most beautiful sibbling.

Everyday The wicked Queen Maisy, climbed the steps to her most prized possesion: a magical mirror that could speak only truth. Every day she would ask it, “Mirror Mirror on my wall, who’s the fairest of them all?”
The mirror would always claim it was Queen Maisy, and she was satisfied.

...


Queen Maisy sat upon her throne. She looked down upon her servant, Izuku Midoryia. He bowed nervously before her.
“Oh Midoryia hon,” Maisy giggled. “Do me a favor, and tell my dear Sister to...clean the palace stairs!”
“B-But your majesty!” Midoryia gasped. “It’s boiling out! And there are hundreds of steps-“
“Did i stutter?!”
“No!” Midoryia cried. “Y-yes your majesty!”


.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princess Molly was awoken by her curtains being pulled open. Princess Molly groaned.
“Hey Midoryia,” Molly yawned.
“Hey Molly,” Midoryia sighed. “Um...the Queen has asked me to tell you...you to...”
“What is it now?”
“To wash the steps of the palace.”
“Thats insane!!” Molly cried, Pulling on her rags for the day. “There are at least one hundred of them!”
“I know...i’m so sorry I-“
“Hey calm down!” Molly patted Midoryia. “Theres nothing you can do! I better get to work.”
“I’ll make sure you’re fed!”
“Thank god!”

...

Molly panted as she wiped her brow. It had been what, teo hours? And she had only gotten 6 steps done! This might be her sister’s worst task yet. 
Molly hefted her large bucket back over to the well. She took a breather under the shade of the trees. 
Doves came to perch near her. She turned to them. 
“I’m jelous of you guys. Free, get to fly whereever you want. I don’t know why you fly HERE....”
The doves cooed in confort.

Molly looked down into the deep abyss of well water. She would read of wishing wells as a child. Where people would hope with all their hearts for something, and the wish would come true.
The princess clenched her hands upon her chest. She squeezed her eyes shut, tighter than ever before. She made her wish:
Molly wished for relief. 
Relief from her tasks, her cruel sister, her lonlieness...

Princess Molly opened her eyes. The doves still perched, the water still there. What was she expecting? 
“Hey there,”
NOT A VOICE THATS FOR SURE!!

Princess Molly spun around in shock. She could see a young boy there. He was dressed in regal clothing and a cape. He had spiky brown hair, and large mussles. He was incredibly handsome.
“Who are you?” Molly asked.
“M-My name is Sato,” the man said. “Prince Rikido Sato.”
Molly bowed in respect. “Hey,” she smiled. 

Could this be it? Her wish for companionship come true?!

“Hey,” Sato smiled back. “What is your name?”
“I’m Molly,” Molly curtsied, despite her rags.
“P-Princess Molly!” Sato bowed. “Its an honor. Sorry ofr my mistake. You just...”
“Don’t look like a Princess?”
Sato shook his head. 
“Eh, its not my choice to wear this belive me.”
“Then why do you-“
“Well...chores ya know?” Molly lied. She didn’t want to reveal what her sister did. The consequences could be bad.
Sato nodded. Still confused, but nodded.

They stood in silence, just taking everything in. Sato kept staring at her in awe.
“What?” Molly asked.
“You are...beautiful, your majesty.”
Molly blushed. “I havent been called majesty in a while!” She chuckled awkwardly. “B-but thank you!”
Sato walked up to her by the well, and kissed her hand! Molly had never been so flattered-

“Molly! Princess Molly!” Midoryia could be heard crying as he approached. “The Queen needs to see you!”
Molly gasped. “Go! You must leave!” Molly said.
Sato nodded, and hid behind the bushes. 

Midoryia rushed up to Molly.
“Midoryia, what is it?” Molly asked.
“M-Molly,” Midoryia panted. “The Queen wants to see you.”
“What the-Why does she?”
“I don’t know. But we can’t keep her waiting!” Midoryia grabbed Molly’s hand and pulled her up the palace steps. 
Molly glanced behind her, as the young boy waved her goodbye.

____________


Queen Maisy climbed the small steps to her mirror. She straightened her dress and fixed her hair. 
“Mirror Mirror On my wall,” she recited. “Who’s the fairest one of all?”
The mirror began to swirl magically. It didn’t normally do this! Normally it simply showed her own relefction, and sparkled a bit? What was happening?
The mirror suddenly showed the front royal gardens. It showed her bastard of a sibling, washing the steps.
“No...NO!” She screeched. “She can’t do this! I am the fairest of all! I AM!!! I WONT LET HER TAKE THIS FROM ME!!”

...

Queen Maisy tried to keep a calm face as Midoryia brought her sister before her.
“Hello Sister,” Maisy clenched her teeth.
“Look I swear I was cleaning the steps!” Molly began to defend herself. “In fact, you were the one that interrupted me-“
“SILENCE!!” Her voice echoed. “I seem to have made a mistake...”
Molly looked up, confused. 
“I can’t possibly expect you to do so much work without a reward.” Maisy smiled a wide, scary smile. “There is a nice dress waiting for you in your room. Meet Huntsman Kirishima by the steps of the palace, and he will take you out for a bit.”
Maisy couldn’t help but laugh at the surprise on her sister’s face. Her sister smiled brighter than ever before and thanked Maisy.

Oh, she had no idea what was coming to her...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princess Molly had never worn something so pretty and confortable! It was a simple dress, the top being pink while the skirt was yellow. The Huntsman, Kirishima, was currently watching her as she enjoyed the fresh air of the flower fields.
Molly’s mind wandered to the Prince she had met, Sato. Surely he had been there to see the Queen, but Molly couldn’t help but want him to return. She was a little smitten with him. Molly sat down on the grass by the river, daydreaming. 
But there was a sudden shade, a shadow, above her. She looked up to see the huntsman with a Daggar aimed at her! Her life flashed before her eyes, as the blade came down. Molly held her breath instead of screaming, waiting for the stab-
Except it didn’t come. She opened her eyes to see the blade inches from her heart. She looked up into Kirishima’s crying eyes. 
“What...what are you waiting for?” Molly whispered.
“I...I can’t do it!” Kirishima threw the dagger into the river. “God I can’t! That would be so unmanly!”
“Wh-Why were you doing to kill me?!” Molly stood up, now that the dagger was gone.
“Its the Queen!” Kirishima cried. “She wants you dead! Ordered me to kill you!”
“Dammit I knew this day was too good to be true!” 

Kirishima rushed to the Princess and took her by the shoulders. 
“You must run!” Kirishima said.
“Run? Where?” Molly asked.
“Away! Far away! Anywhere but here!”
“But...but my friends-“
“I will make sure the servants know you are safe. Please, run! This is your only chance!”
Molly nodded, and darted to the trees.

____________

Molly had never been in such a scary place. The trees seemed to look down at her as if she was prey. Dark eyes and figures darted around, and she couldn’t stop screaming. Finally she made it to a clearing, but was too exhausted from fear. She collapsed into the grass and it all went black.

...

Princess Molly takes Prince Sato’s hand in hers. They walked through the palace gardens. Sato says she looks beautiful, and Molly smiles. They make it to Molly’s wishing well. Sato leans in...


When Princess Molly awoke, it was not to Sato’s lips. Instead, it was something...furry. Molly’s eyes open to see a little kitten. It was half white, and half red! It looked concerned.
“Oh!” Molly sat up. “Your so cute!” Molly picks up the little kitten.
Suddenly, she hears a growl. A larger animal, a blonde wolf! It was approaching through the dark woods. Molly hugged the kitten close, and shuffled back in fear. The wolf kept approaching, and the kitten freed itsef from Molly’s grip.
“No wait!” Molly cried.
However the kitten simply nuzzled the wolf. The wolf grumbled, but allowed it by its side.
Molly sighed. “Oh, you know eachother! Thank goodness!”

(Yes, thats Toderoki and Bakugo. We’re going to call them by their names, but they really are just a cat and wolf. I guess they’re kinda shipped here. ANYWAY!)

Molly stood up and wiped off the grass and dirt. She began to pace in the clearing. 
“Ok,” she said to herself. “My Sister the Queen wants to kill me, and I’ve-officially fled the kingdom, and everyone thinks I’m dead. Shit what now? I don’t know where I am! I wonder if Sato’s kingdom is nearby- No thats stupid!”
Bakugo barked loudly. It began to run passed Molly and farther into the woods. Todoroki patted along, becoming Molly to follow. Molly slowly followed along.

___________________

Bakugo and Todoroki led Princess Molly through the woods, until they arrived at a small cottage. 
“Shelter!” Molly gasped. “Thank god! I’ll explain whats going on to those who live here! Hopefully they’ll let me stay!”
Bakugo barked.
“And if they DON’T,” Molly responded to the wolf. “I’ll ask them to show me someplace where I can!”

Princess Molly rushed up to the door, and knocked. There was no response. Well, Molly wasn’t in a great place to WAIT. She was kinda on the run. 
She quietly opened the door and entered. The home had a small kitchen and dining room. A larger living room with a couch and large rug. Upstairs there were two beds. But the home was also quite dirty. Dishes were piled up, and dirty laundry was everywhere! The beds look like they hadn’t been made in what, months?! The Kitchen was barely stocked with food! Only some milk and bread! And almost out at that!
With all the chores Molly was forced to do, she became quite the clean freak. If she was going to try and stay here, it needed too be clean! Besides, if she cleaned it then the home owners would have to let her at least stay the night!

Princess Molly refused to get her new dress dirty. She just got it! She stripped herself of the dress, leaving herself in her bra and petty coat. She grabbed the laundry basket(probably never used)and got to work. She first gathered all the clothes on the floor in the basket. Then she swept all the trash and dirt from the wooden floors. After the floors were clean, she worked on the laundry. She scrubbed every peice of clothing just enough to clean it as there was quite a lot to do in so little time. After she hung up the clothes to dry, she used the left over water to wash the dishes. By the time she had finsihed making the beds, the house looked brand new! 
However, there was still no sign of anyone who lived there. She walked back down the stairs to Bakugo and Todoriki, who sat cuddled up on the couch. They perked up when they saw her. 
“Help me out guys,” she said. “Sure, the house is clean, but I feel I can do more! If I do, maybe I can get TWO Nights!”
The two animals sat at attention. 
Molly turned to Bakugo. “You’re a wolf, right? Is there anyway you can hunt something for dinner? Something I’ll be able to cook?” 
Bakugo barked and ran out the door.
Molly picked up Todoriki in her arms. He was a very tiny kitten. “And you!” She smiled. “We’re going to go find some fruit and water!”


...

Molly and Todoroki were able to find quite a bit close by! A nice apple tree and a few berry bushes. Even some wild potatoes and carrots! And  a fresh water spring! If this was all so close by, it was odd that the homeowners were so under stocked!
When Molly and Todoroki got back to the Cottage, Bakugo was there. he sat at attention, a dead animal next to him. he had managed to hunt a wild boar piglet. It might be gross, be she would be able to cook it into a pork soup. That would hopefully satisfy the owners! 
“Good job!” Molly patted Bakugo’s furry head, making bakugo nip at her a bit. Molly shrugged it off though.

She boiled the water and used what little spice the owners had to add flavor to the soup. Then she sliced poatatos and diced the carrots, throwing them into the brew. Finally, she cooked the pig and through it in as well. While the stew cooked, Molly set up the berries in a small bowl. She then sliced the apples and bread and added them to each plate. She set the table just as she heard people approaching.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two young boys walked into the home. They were laughing happily, leaning on eachother. They seemed kinda out of it. But they snapped back to reality, when they saw Princess Molly.
“Who the hell are you?” The first one asked. He had messy black hair. 
“How did you get in here?!” The second one yelled. he had spiky blonde hair.
“The door was unlocked,” Molly said.
“IDIOT!” The first one smacked the second one. “You said you locked it!”
“I forgot!” The blonde cried. 
“D-Don’t be mad at him!” Molly cried. “I’m the one that broke in technically.”
“And why did you do so?!”

“I...” Molly sighed. “The Queen is trying to kill me. And I needed somewhere to go.”
The boys stayed silent. 
“I-I was hoping I could stay?”
The boys glared.
“Just for the night! I cleaned your home-“
The Black haired one’s glare eased a bit.
“-And I made you dinner-“
“YOU CAN STAY FOREVER!” The blonde one rushed to the table.

“Denki no!” The first one stopped the blonde. “She might’ve poisoned it!”
“C’mon Sero,” Denki rolled his eyes. “She doesn’t even have clothes on! Where would she keep poison.”
Molly blushes, realizing she hadn’t put her dress back on. “Oh my god I’m so sorry!” Molly rushed back over to her dress. 
“Nah Nah, keep it off~” Denki waved his eyebrows.
Molly blushed, and Sero smacked him again.

“I promise, I have no reason to hurt either of you.” Molly bowed. “I just want to be safe. Just for the night!”
“Why would the Queen want to kill you?” Sero asked. 
“I...I am her sister, Princess Molly.” Molly curtiesed. “I don’t know why she wants me dead, but she does.”
Denki blushed, realizing he hit on the Princess.
“I’m Sero, and this is Denki.” The black haired one said.

“I was lucky to receive mercy from my assassin, but no doubt the Queen knows I’m still alive somewhere.” Molly continued. “Please, I need shelter. At least for tonight, until I can find somewhere else!”
Sero seemed to think about it.
“C’mon Sero!” Denki smiled. “She COOKS! And she CLEANED!”
Sero sighed. “Thats a fair deal. If you clean, you can stay.”
“But what about cooking-“
“She’s not a housewife Denki!”
“Thank you so much!” Molly cheered. “

...

The three ate dinner together.
“You were gone all day,” Molly’s noted. “What kept you?”
“We were at work,” Sero said.
“Where do you work?” Molly asked.
“A bar.” Denki said.
“Oh, that explains it!”
“Explains what?” Sero asked.
“When you came in, you were all giddy and loopy! You were probably sneaking sips. Don’t worry, I would do it too!”
Denki laughed, while Sero blushed.

“Well, we work late into the night.” Sero nodded. “But now that your here, we’ll take morning shifts.” 
“Y-You don’t have to do that!” Molly said. 
“Hey, we have to protect you!” Denki leaned close to Molly. “A poor defenseless princess!”
Molly chuckled at Denki’s joke. 

___________________

The Queen stomped around her castle. Thats the last time she trusts a REDHEAD! The huntsman betrayed her, let her sister go! Looks like she was going to have to figure out a way to kill her sister on her own!

____________________


Molly locked the door behind her as she exited the cottage. She was given a key, and told “Use it better than Denki does”, which made her laugh. 
She held Todoroki in her arms, as Bakugo had gone off somewhere else as usual. She decided to go on a walk, but to stay close to “home”. 
The forest was much better during the day, and soon enough she came to a familer clearing. It was the one where she met the two pets to begin with. She looked into the darker woods beyond it. Her kingdom was beyond that. Her friends and her....”family”. She longed to return to her kingdom, maybe stand up and defeat her sister! But it was no use. She sighed. 

About to retreat back to the cottage, she heard footsteps.
“Who’s there?!” She called out.
“P-Princess? Is that you?” Sato appeared from the woods.
“S-Sato! Its you!” Molly gasped.
“Your majesty!” Sato rushed to her. “You’re alive! They told me you were dead!”
“I-I’m fine,” Molly chuckled. “The Queen she...” Molly stopped. Should she say? No, she couldn’t risk her kingdom’s safety as it was under Maisy’s rule. “She has banished me.”
“What?! Why?!”
“I simply had no more use, not even as a maid.” Molly lied.
“I’m so sorry! But...I’m very happy you are alive!”

Molly smiled, and Sato cupped her cheek. 
“What is it?” Molly asked.
“You are just as beautiful as I remember,” Sato said. 
Molly blushed, as she held Todoroki tighter. “Y-You’re just saying that!”
“I’m not! You’re such a sweet girl. I wonder if...you taste just as sweet...”

The two leaned in to kiss, when the clock tower of the distant tower rang. It was around 3, which meant Denki and Sero would be home soon.
“I have to go,” Molly said sadly.
“Where?”
“I-I’m staying with two kind villagers,” Molly said.
“Come stay with me in my palace,” Sato said. 
“I can’t,” Molly sighed. “If the Queen found out she would declare war upon you. And I couldn’t bare to put a war appointment either kingdoms.”
“But-“
“-Maybe...Maybe one day though...!”Molly gave a small smile, and retreated back into the woods.

...

Molly sat with Sero and Denki in the living room. They were passing around mamosas. They were giggling happily as they shared stories and laughs.
“C’mon Princess~” Denki giggled. “Just a kiss!”
“No Denki!” Molly laughed.
“Why nooooooot?”
“Yeah- hic! - Molly? Why noooooot?” Sero laughed.
“I like someone eeelse!” Molly slurred.
With that they all came to a little bit.

“Who do you like?” Sero asked.
“His name is Prince Sato,” Molly said. “I...I really love him.”
“Then...why didn’t you go to him? He would keep you safe!” Denki said.
“I want to but...I can’t. It would mean war between our kingdoms! And I can’t bare that burden.”
Sero and Denki saddened.
“But hopefully one day...it’ll be safe! And we can be together!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Princess Molly stood by the living room window. She was petting Todoroki, as Bakugo rested next to them. It had been a few days since she saw Sato, and Denki and Sero were currently at work. She didn’t need to make dinner for a while, she she was just reading by the nice wether.
“Excuse me Miss?” 
Molly looked up to see an older women in the window. Molly jumped in surprise. 
“Oh, I didn’t mean to frighten you!” The women said.
“Th-thats ok!” Molly stood. “I’m just jumpy.”

“How can I help you?” Molly walked to the window sill.
“I live by here,” the older women said. “I was wondering what a young housewife like you is doing without pastries!”

Molly was confused by that statement. Housewife? And what parties?

“What Pastries?” Molly asked. She decided to focus on that part.
“Oh! You don’t know?” The older women gasped.
Molly shook her head.
“Those boys, ha!” The older women but laughed. “They have quite the sweet tooth!”
“I had no idea! I should make sure to bake something tonight-“
“No need! I just came from the market!” 

The women revealed a pastry. It was a vanilla cake with a very powdery frosting. 
“I just got an few too many of these. What can I say? They were on sale! Try it!” The old women reached to hand Molly the cake.
Bakugo barked and growled from the couch. His teeth were bared.
“hey! Calm down!” Molly yelled. “Sorry about him.”
“Don’t be,” the old women laughed. “Its simply a mut.”
Molly shrugged.

She inspected the cake. It smelled amazing! She lifted it ti her lips, and took a bite. It tasted amazing! The power got on her lips, so she licked it off. She almost took another bite, before the blonde wolf began to howl.
“H-hey!” Molly cried. “C-Calm...Calm down...”

Molly felt slightly dizzy. She had a limp smile on her lips though. HE feet began to stumble, as she dozed off. 
“What...Whats happening?” She breathed.
“Poor young girl,” the old women chuckled. “At least you got a sweet treat before your death!”
Molly turned to her, to see a glimpse of her sister. And then, it all went black.

________________


Sero and Denki walked back home. They’re shift went well, and they were able to resist the sips today! So they were Sober for once! They were casually chatting and laughing, but a deadly howl interrupted them.
They rushed back to the cottage in fear. 

Molly lay on the floor unconscious, a wolf and kitten next to her. They recognized the wolf and kitten as Molly’s pets, but not the pastry next to her.
“Molly!” Denki cried out, running to her. “Molly wake up!” He shook her. “WAKE UP!”
Sero picked up the pastry and inspected it. “I-Its poisoned!”
“Shit!” Denki layer his head on Molly’s chest, It was silent. “Shit Shit Shit!”
“Is she...?”
Denki nodded, and Sero collapsed to the floor. They had failed to protect the young Princess. The young Princess was dead.

...

Despite her limp form and unmoving chest, the two boys could not bare to burry their princess. She was simply too kind and beautiful to be put in the deep dark dirty ground forever. So they left her in a glass coffin. Molly’s pets had led them to a nice clearing, where they decided to lay her. They brought her flowers everyday, and wept. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prince Sato rushed through the woods. He was on his way to his and Molly’s clearing, in hope to see the beautiful princess. he simply had to see her, he longed for her!
However when he got there, he wished he had never come. 

The young Princess lay in a coffin, with two young boys kneeling next to it. They looked up at him.
“Who are you?” The blonde one asked.
“i-I am Prince Rikido Sato,” Sato stumbled forward. “What...what happened to her?”
“You’re Prince Sato?” The black haired one asked.
“You know me?”
“Yes, she would talk about you a lot.” The black haired one smiled sadly. “She...she really loved you. Longed for a day where you could be together.” He and the blonde one burst into sobs again.

“But...but what happened?! How has she...how has she died?!” Sato cried out.
“She was poisoned,” The blonde explained. “No doubt the work of the Queen.”
“The Queen? But I thought she was simply banished-“
“Banished?” The blonde looked up. “No, she was all Sato’s murdered. She was hiding with us for safety. And we failed her.”

Sato finally looked in the coffin. Molly lay there more beautiful than ever. Her lucious pink hair laid out, and her soft hands laid on her chest.
“May...May I say goodbye?” Sato asked.
The blonde and Blackett nodded. They lifted the glass lid, then let them be.

...

Sato felt Molly’s cold cheek. 
“I...I missed you.” Sato said sadly. “I...I wish we could’ve had more time together.” He leaned down and gave Molly a soft kiss. “I will never forget you.” He hung his head as he began to walk away.
Suddenly, he heard a grown next to him. As if someone was...waking up?!

“Sato?” Molly yawned as she sat up. “Is...Is that you?”
“M-MOLLY!” Sato rushed to hug his princess. “You’re alive!”
Molly’s arms slowly wrapped around Sato to return the hug. 

Sero and Denki rushed back into the clearing.
“Molly!” They cheered. “You’re alive!”


Sato lifted Molly into his arms. Somehow he was strong enough for that.
“You’re coming with me,” he said. “To my palace, my kingdom.”
“R-Really?” Molly’s eyes widened.
“I will protect you there, form death til we part.” He kissed Molly again.

Holy shit, Molly realized. That was a proposal!
Molly nodded happily. 

Sato lifted Molly onto his horse, and they rode off into the sunset.
Denki and Sero, following behind them


THE END

This was fun!! :DDDD







No comments:

Post a Comment