Monday, May 10, 2021

MHA Self Insert — Tenya Iida x Wogwoman — Treasure

 Fantasy AU, Tenya is a dragon king loll. But he can also turn into a human



(Credit in photo)

This was heavily inspired by “but the entrails are the best part!” On AO3

So quick update! 
IDK whats really going on, but when I hear myself referred to as Eliot it feels really great.
So in this story I will be referred to as Eliot, with She/her pronouns.


Ok let’s go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dragons were a terrifying beast. Their jaws of blood stained teeth, the inferno that they could blow, and their giant bodies that could crush a city under its pinky claw. They were ruthless creatures, known for capturing people and stealing wealth.
Tenya Iida was very conflicted about this. As a Dragon Prince, he was raised in this way of life. However something told him that...perhaps this wasn’t morally right. 

However he was in no place to object or question anything. As a dragon prince second in line, he did not have many responsibilities. There was one thing he was supposed to do: Find a mate. 
Dragons captured humans as mates. Humans of higher class and power were customary for Dragons to capture. Princes, Princess, knights and warriors, etc. These mates were to sit in the nests as a valuable, and not to leave unless given permission. Sometimes the Dragon would use them for sexual purposes, like when they went into heated and ruts. They would be fed and cared for, however they were not free.

However, Prince Tenya Iida lacked this mate. Many of the high sociaety was either highly protected, or already taken by other dragons. But Tenya wasn’t going to ignore his one responsibility. 
So thats how he found himself in the woods today.


————-

Tenya Iida used his wings to leap from tree to tree. The woods that surrounded the dragon lands were actually quite beautiful. Filled with wildflowers and animals. It was through these woods he would find the human lands, and where he would find a mate. It was a long journey to the human kingdoms, and Tenya was only in his half human form. 
Tenya spotted a moving figure below. Maybe it was a deer? He could use a snack. 
Tenya began to stalk on the grounds, the figure close in his sights. However as it kept walking away, it suddenly stopped.
“Who’s there?” It called out. 
Oh, so this wasn’t a deer. Must be a human.
“Huh. I could’ve sworn I heard something,” the human said to itself. “Am I imagining things?”
Tenya knew Draggons were supposed to be ruthless, but he couldn’t help but feel it was rude to leave this human so paranoid. So he revealed himself.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to frighten you.” Tenya said, coming into the clearing and getting a good look at the human.
It was a girl. She had pink hair that went to her shoulders. She was plump, and wore a simple yellow tunic. She was probably a middle class peasant. Not fit for a traditional mate.
“HOLY SHIT!” The girl jumped back at the sight of the dragon. “Y-YOu’ve frightened me anyway!!”
“I am sorry.”
“Just eat me already!”
“I do not plan to eat you.”

The girl fell to her knees in releif. Tenya must’ve given her quite the scare!
“Thank god...” The girl sighed. “So what do you want?”
“I thought you were a deer, so I was technically hunting you by mistake.”
“Well you’re eye sight is shit. No wonder you wear glasses!”
Tenya almost growled, but it technically was true.

“Who are you?” Prince Tenya asked the girl, getting closer.
“My name is Eliot,” the girl smiled. “Thanks for not attacking me Mr. Dragon!”
Why was this girl not being decently polite! He leaned close to her and growled “I’ll have you know, my name is-“

Tenya stopped. Her eyes. Her eyes were Brown like Jasper. Tenya Iida did not have Jasper in his nest. As he looked closer he could see her rosy cheeks like rubies, and soft freckles like gold dust. Her face overall was treasure. A treasure he wanted in his nest.
“Wh-What...?” Eliot’s ruby cheeks got redder.
“N-Nothing,” Tenya backed away.
“Y-You were about to tell me your name?”
“It doesn’t matter.”

A chorus of roars was heard in the distance. Tenya must’ve been out longer than he thought. 
“WHAT WAS THAT?!” Eliot cried.
“You do not know?” Tenya asked. “It is close to sundown. This is when most dragons go hunting. Its why many humans are indoors by now.”
“Shit! There’s no way imma make it back before I’m eaten! Well it was nice knowing you! Just leave me to be eaten-“
“I shall take you home.”
“What?”

Tenya took a deep breath, and transformed into his dragon form. He was a neon blue water dragon.
Eliot stumbled over in shock of the beast before her. Tenya snorted and gestured to his back.
Eliot stuttered incoherently, until Tenya growled impatiently. Eliot quickly climbed onto Tenya’s back.


...

Eliot held as tightly as she could on the dragon’s scales. She kept her eyes shut out of fever as the wind blew in her face forefully. Suddenly there was a dip in her stomach, ands the wind died down. The dragon snorted to get her attention. Eliot slowly opened her eyes, and her breathe was taken away.
It was sunset, and she was flying above the clouds. The wind was now soft, and her pink hair softly flew behind her. Behind her she could see more dragons, probably going hunting. 
Slowly, she lifted her hands from the dragon’s scales. She felt the wind dry her sweat, and reached her hands out to the clouds. This was amazing!

Soon though, the Dragon dipped back under the clouds. Below was the edge of the village. Coincidentally, right next to her house. They landed, and Eliot slid down the wing onto the grass.The dragoon transformed back into a half human.
“That was incredible,” Eliot breathed. “Thank you.”
“Of course.” The dragon bowed.
“What is your name?” Eliot asked.
“...I am Tenya Iida.” The dragon bowed his head. “I am glad I can get you home safely.”
Eliot blushed. “Thank you again for that!”
Tenya took her hand and gave her knuckles a kiss. “I will return.”
“Wait what?”

But Tenya was already flying away.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Eliot awoke two days later to a heavy gust of wind slamming her window open. She cried out in suprise as she sat upright. She rushed to her window and gasped. It was Tenya Iida, the Dragon! He really did return! Eliot rushed out her front door in her night dress.
The dragon landed and transformed into his human form.
“Y-You came back...” Eliot couldn’t help but smile softly. 
“I said I would.” Tenya Iida said. He held out a couple of emerald jewels. “These are for you.”
“Where did you get those?!” Eliot gasped.
“Do you not like them?”
“N-No! They’re beautiful!” Eliot reached out and took them in her hand. “Why are you giving these to me?”
“They are from my nest. I thought you would like them.”
“Nest?”
“Yes, my nest. In the Dragon Lands.”
“I suppose Dragons do have all that treasure...”

It was silent for a second. 
“Well, thank you!” Eliot chuckled with a soft smile. “These really are pretty!”
Tenya Iida smiled. “I will return.” 
And with that, he flew off again.

___________

Eliot went back into his house and got dressed. She had just met this guy yesterday, and suddenly he gave her INTENSELY EXPENSIVE JEWELS?! Was this some Dragon custom she didn’t know? Maybe she should go find out!

...

Eliot walked into the local library of her village. Her friend Ives worked there, he would be bound to know what all this meant! He quickly spotted Ives behind the front desk.

“Ives!” He called out, a little loud.
“Eliot?” Ives looked up. “I already told you I can’t come hang out after work-“
“No no no thats not it!” Eliot said. “I need your help!”
“Oooookaaaay...” Ives said. “Whats up?”
“What does it mean when a Dragon brings you jewels?”
Ives’s eyes widened. “Eliot what the fuck!!”
“Look its a long story! And I’ll explain it I promise! Just tell me what it means!”
Ives started to mumble to himself. “How did Eliot even meet a dragon? Eliot isn’t royal? I wonder what jewels it was...”
“IVES!! Tell me what it means!”

“Well I’m not sure...” Ives said. “From what little research we have on the creatures, well....Normally when Dragons gift each other with treasure—often from their nest— its uh...a um..a.....”
“A WHAT?!!” Eliot cried.
“...A courting ritual.”
“.....WHAT?!!!”
Eliot was shushed by the library.
“Sorry!” She called. 

“Eliot, did this happen to you?!” Ives hissed. “HOW did this happen to you?!”
“I-I don’t know!” Eliot said. “It JUST happened this morning!”
“How did you even meet a dragon?!”
“Again, long story!!”
“TELL ME!!”
“Another time! I gotta figure this all out!” Eliot ran out.
“ELIOT GET BACK HERE!!!!’
Ives was shushed by the library.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Prince Tenya Iida was digging through his nest.
“Tenya!” His older brother, Prince Tensei, came to him. 
“Hello Tensei,” Tenya didn’t look up.
“What have you been doing with your treasure! Your nest shrinks by the day!”
“I am courting,” Tenya said simply.
“YOU ARE?!”
“yes.
“WHAT?! Who’s the lucky dragon?! And shouldn’t you have a human mate first? To prove dominance-“
“It is not a dragon.”
“What.” Tensei seemed upset by this.
“I am courting a human.”
“Is she royal?”
“I don’t belive so.”
“Then why is SHE the one you are courting?!”
Tenya froze. He....he wasn’t sure. All he knew was he loved her eyes. But something told him that there was another reason other than her eyes.
“I...I just am.”
“Tenya-“

Tenya stood up, a pile of sapphires in his hands. “Do not try to stop me.”
Tensei sighed. “Good luck trying to court a human, let alone a comman one. You think she’ll really want to come here willingly?”

...

Tenya arrived once again at Eliot’s home. He had brought Eliot many gifts, but she hadn’t said anything yet. He assumed he hadn’t impressed her yet, but he was determained to.
Eliot came rushing out of the home. She looked extra beautiful today. She wore her hair a bit fancy and was wearing a dress instead of her normal trousers. 
“Tenya!” She smiled. “Hi!”
“Hello Eliot,” Tenya smiled softly. He handed her the saphires. “I hope you like these.”
“I do!” Eliot smiled. “They’re so shiny! Thank you!”
Tenya loved her smile.

“Tenya, may I ask a question?” Eliot said.
“Of course,” Tenya said.
“Are...Are you trying to...’court’ me?”
“Yes,” Tenya answered. “Was it not clear?”
Eliot blushed, but chuckled. “Well, it is now. Ha! Ha!”
Tenya stayed silent.
“I um...I had no idea you were courting me. I had to research dragons to find out.”
“I see. I am sorry I was not clear-“
“No no! I didn’t know your customs! Thats on me.”

It was awkwardly silent.
“So...will you be my mate?” Tenya asked.
Eliot blushed heavily, and clutched the Sapphires close to her chest. “Well I...”
Tenya saddened. “I understand...”
“No wait!” Eliot cried out. 

However, Tenya had already flown off. How could he have been so stupid?!


________________

Eliot ran through the woods. Dang Tenya was fast, even in his human form! She clutched the Jewels hard, their edges stabbing her palms. 
“Tenya!” She called out. “Please, come back!”
She didn’t get the chance too explain anything before Tenya ran off! She really did like Tenya, she just wanted to take it slow! But if taking it fast is what it meant to keep Tenya in her life she’d do it!
It had begun to rain, and it was now insanely dark. The lighting crashed above, scaring Eliot. But she had to keep going.
She slipped in the mud, and collapsed in tears of frustration. She just lay in the mud and rain, upset. “God dammit,” she kept sobbing to herself.
There was a flash of lighting above her. Eliot looked up, and saw the tree above her was struck! It was on fire, and was toppling towards her. She was in slippery mud, with no way to escape in time. She screamed at the top of her lungs. Was this the end?!

Just then, she felt a yank on her arms, and was pulled from the mud before the tree fell. Mud splashed everywhere, however she was saved. She looked up into Tenya’s beautiful blue eyes.
“Are you ok?” Tenya asked.
“You came back...” Eliot breathed in relief. 
“I couldn’t stop myself...Even if you don’t love me I love you-“
“Tenya I love you!” Eliot cried.
“You do?”
“Yes! You had left before letting me explain! I...I want to take it as slow as possible for dragon tradition, built I want to be your mate!”
Tenya smiled widely, as he lifted Eliot to her feet. “Lets get you cleaned up.”

...

Unlike the woods, the Dragon lands were incredibly barren. They were rocky, filled with caves. However, due to its barrenness, it was very muddy. Tenya hovered over the mud, but still helped Eliot to walk. They arrived at the royal cave, which was the largest of them all.
“Wow...” Eliot gasped. “This is your cave?”
“Well, I am a Prince,” Tenya noted
“Wait you are?!” Eliot gasped.
“Yes. So you will be my royal mate.”
“What doe as that entail?”
“Lets get you cleaned up first.”



Tenya led Eliot to a large hot spring inside the cave. 
“This is where we bathe,” Tenya explained. “The water naturally cleans itself, so no need for soap or draining.”
Eliot nodded. “Um...so I just...get in?”
Tenya nodded. “I am muddy too. I will join you.”
“AH! Wh-What?!”
“Oh I’m sorry, is that not normal for humans.”
“N-No...but its fine!” Eliot blushed.

STEAMY

She undressed slowly, as to iritate her muddy skin. Her back fat jiggled as she stood back up from stepping out of her dress. As she removed her undergarments(bra), her breasts bounced. Tenya blushed.

STEAMY OVER


“What?” Eliot asked as she stepped in. “Do you like what you see?” She smirked. It wasn’t a confident one. It was fake, Tenya could tell. Why though?
“...Yes.” Tenya said.
“You hesitated...” Eliot chuckled sadly.
“I did not know if it was appropriate to answer honestly.” Tenya stepped into the water.
“Sure, Sure.”
“What?”

“I....I don’t know why you want me as a mate.” Eliot sighed, sinking a bit.
“Why wouldn’t I?”
“Tenya I...I’m not a pretty girl.”
“Yes you are.”
“Pretty girls are...Are thinner! They don’t have back fat, they don’t have a giant tummy, they don’t have-“
Tenya splashed Eliot. “Don’t speak like that!”
“But-“
“You are insulting the Gragon Prince’s taste in mates!”
“But I-“
“Enough! Let us get clean.”

While there was no need for soap, Tenya enjoyed the luxury of it. He grabbed a soft rag, and began to scrub Eliot’s back with it. The mud was caught in the crèches of her back fat. Tenya wasn’t sure why Eliot was upset about her body. he thought it was lovely. He loved the way the back fat squeezed arou d he hands as he scrubbed.
“....Thank you Tenya.” Eliot said.
“of course Eliot,” Tenya layer his head on Eliot’s shoulder lovingly.

...

Tenya clothes Eliot in a soft robe. Long ago when his family raided a kingdom, they killed the king and took his royal cape/robe. But they didn’t have any other human clothing. So Eliot was only covered by this fur robe. He would make sure to get her other clothes. 
“I am sorry again I do not have anything else to clothe you with.” Tenya said.
“At least you had something!” Eliot laughed. “It’s ok!”

Tenya led Eliot to his nest. It was much smaller than before he met Eliot. But it was still more treasure than Eliot had probably ever seen. Tenya gestured for her to climb on it.
Eliot slowly climbed up on the gold and jewels. She kept checking to make sure the cape covered her backside.
When she made it atop, Tenya transformed into his dragon from. He curled around Eliot, using his wing as a blanket. He felt Eliot relax against his scales. He decided they should rest until dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tenya led Eliot into the royal dining hall. Eliot looked nervous. That was fair. She was about to meet the royal family of dragons and was a only covered in a CAPE!
“Tenya dear!” Tenya’s mother, the Dragon Queen, smiled. “Tensei told me you had found a mate! I didn’t know you were bringing her so soon!”
“Mother, this is Eliot.” Tenya motioned to his mate.
“Strange name.”
Eliot looked a little upset. 

The Dragon Queen stood to inspect Eliot. 
“Hm...fine face.” She noted. “Love the eyes, brown like Jasper!” She circled Elliot. 
Suddenly, she used her staff to lift the cape. Eliot cried out as her naked body was revealed. “Hmm...a rather plump one. Great skin though. And unmarked! Tenya you will have to change that.
Eliot pulled the cape back down.
“Enough Mother!” Tenya demanded.
“I’m just looking out for my baby boy! Now come, the meal is ready!”

“I am so sorry,” Tenya said.
“I-It just suprised me...” Eliot took a deep breath. 

...

After a surprisingly delicious dinner, the rain had finally stopped. Tenya flew Eliot back to her home.
Eliot was about to walk inside.
“Eliot wait,” Tenya called.
Eliot turned around.
“I...I...”
“What is it?”
Tenya gave Eliot a kiss. “I...I hope you know you’re beautiful!”
Eliot blushed, but nodded.

Tenya smiled, as he flew off. Maybe next time he’ll bring her a amethyst!

THE END

This was too much fun :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment