Sunday, January 27, 2019

Voltron LANCELOT oneshot--Smitten 2(NOT THE SAME AS MY LAST ONE)

THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS THE OTHER ONE!!!! 

I found this photo on tumblr under the Lancelot tag, and the caption was "Some love struck Lances thinking about someone"  

Some love struck Lances thinking about someone


So here we are!



Everyone had noticed it. It should have been normal, but due to one tiny factor, it wasn't. Lance had been walking around in a lovesick daze for a week. Everyone just thought he had really fallen head over heals for Alurra, except there was no evidence! He had stopped flirting with her!

"Ok, Lance is acting...weird." Pidge said.
"Yeah," Hunk said. "I mean, I've seen him love struck before, but never this much!"
"If he's so lovesick, why hasn't he been flirting with Alurra?" Shiro asked.
"Maybe he likes someone else?" Keith suggested.
"But there's no other girls on the ship except me!" Pidge said. "And I doubt he'd ever show interest in me."
"Yeah, but who else would it be?" Shrio asked.

"Hello everyone!" Alurra came in. "Have you seen the mice?"
Corran came in. "I think I saw them head into Lance's room." he said.
"Lance," Alurra echoed. "has anyone noticed him acting odd lately?"
"Yeah! We were just talking about it!" Hunk said.
"I believe he's, what do you earthlings call it...ah yes! Lovesick!" Corran stated.
"But for who is the question," Pidge said.
"Well, if the mice are in his room, maybe he's talking with them!" Alurra smiled. "Come on!"

________________________

The team peaked through Lance's door. They saw him giggling with the mice.
"I mean, I've been lovesick before, but never like this!" Lance said to the mice.  His face softened. "I think...I think he's the one!" Lance squealed.

HE?!

Suddenly, something buzzed in Lance's room.
"Oooh!" Lance gasped. "That's him!" he dove onto his bed and started chatting on what looked like to be a black phone.
"Heloooo!" he greeted.

Lance nodded along with whatever the [person on the phone was saying.
"Really?!" Lance gasped. "Yes I wild love to! What time?"

"What is he talking about?" Pidge whispered to the others.
They shrugged.

"Mhm," Lance nodded. "I'll see you then!"
Lance hung up the phone and hugged the mice. "I'm seeing him again tonight!" he squealed with joy. "He wants to have dinner with me!"
Lance set the mice down. "I'll be right back. I just need to go tell the team I'll be leaving for someplace tonight."

The team quickly ran back to the lounge before lance could spot them.

________________________


The team tried to calm their nerves as Lance walked in.
"Hey guys!" Lance was smiling widely. "I have to be somewhere tonight at 6:00 in earth time. Just wanted to let you know."
"Alright Lance," Alurra said. "Just be back before morning in earth times."
Lance nodded. "Got it Princess!" 
He skipped out of the room.
Pidge looked at Alurra. "We're totally following him, right?" 

______________________

TIME SKIP:


That night, the team watched as Lance took an escape pod and flew off to a nearby planet. the team followed in close though.

But what they would witness next would shock them.

The team saw as Lance landed...next to a galra ship!

"What is he doing?!" Keith hissed.
"We're gonna find out." Shiro said.
"Right!" Alurra nodded and landed the ship.

The team watched as the doors to the galra ship opened. A tall figure with long white hair stood there.
"Blue paladin," the man said.
"Prince Lotor," Lance said back.
The two burst out laughing. Lance ran to Lotor and they hugged.
"Its been too long my love!" Lotor said.
"Lotor, its only been a wekk since we last saw eachother and started dating!" Lance laughed.
"I know! That's so long!"

The tow started to walk into the ship, and the door started to close.
"I'm going in!" Pidge whispered as she alone snuck onto the ship.

_____________________

Pidhge watched as Lance and Lotor sat down at a table in a large banquet hall. There was food of all sorts on the table.
"Lotor, you didn't have to do all this!" Lance gasped.
"Nonsense!" Lotor sat down next to Lance. "I had to make tonight's date just as special as the last!"
"Every time I'm with you is special to me." Lance said.

"This can't be happening..." Pidge mumbled.

The two started to drink and eat.
"So, when do you think you'll ask Voltron for the alliance?" Lance asked.

"Alliance?!" Pidge gasped.

"I'm thinking after two more battles." Lotor said. "I know how much the red paladin enjoys a good fight."
"Yeah, Keith frickin' loves beating you!" Lance laughed.
"But how have you been my dear?"
"I've been much better! Espcecial now that I've met you!"
Lotor blushed deep purple.

After to two were done eating, Lotor stood up. "I have a surprise," he said.
"Really?" Lance stood up and took his hand.

_________________________

Pidge followed Lance and Lotor into a large room. It was....a ballroom.
"I know how much you like to dance, so-" Lotor snapped his fingers, and music started to play.
Lance and Lotor started to waltz to the music.
"Your just as good as you said you were!" Lotor smiled.
"My mother's a good teacher!"

The music died down, and Lance and Lotor stood still. Lance leaned up and closed his eyes....

Pidge gasped and ran out of the ship.

_________________________

TIME SKIP:


Lance walked into the lounge the next morning after his date with Lotor. But he was met with glaring faces.
"Um, hey guys!" Lance stuttered. "What's up?"
"Lance, we know where you were last night." Alurra said.
"Y-You do?" Lance started to back away.
"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!" Keith yelled. "He's galra! He's obviously playing you!"
"Oh yes, because he's galra, they must all be bad!" Lance glared at Keith.
keith shrunk back.

"Keith is right," Shiro said. "He's tricking you Lance."
"No! He isn't like that!" Lance said. "He wants to form an alliance!"
"He did say that to Lance," pidge said. "But he could've been lying."
"He's not! If you don't trust him, at least trust me!"
"You've been dating the enemy, how can we trust you?" Keith said.

"Well if you can't trust me, then why am I even here?!" Lance stormed off.

__________________________________

That night Lance left once again in an escape pod. But this time, he was to never return.

THE END?




No comments:

Post a Comment