Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Voltron KindkadeXLance oneshot--Smitten

Inspired by:






Kinkade was totally head over heals. Ever since he saw the tan beauty he was utterly in love. He would only come out of his shell for him. Who? Why, Lance of course! His beautiful blue eyes, smooth voice, and shining smile!

Kinkade groaned as he laied in bed.
"What?" Nadia asked.
"Nothing..." Kinkade mumbled.
"It's always nothing," Nadia flipped upside down hanging from her bunk. "We're a team! You can talk to me!"
Kinkade sighed, "I like the blue paladin..."
Nadia fell from the bunk.
"OMG! You have a crush?!" Nadia screeched.
"SHHH!!!" Kinkade covered her mouth, then nodded.
"You have a crush on Lance! That is so cute! You two are perfect for eachother!"

"Really?"
"Yes really! I always liked Lance because he was able to get you to actually talk!"
"Yeah, I really like him..."
"So, when are you gonna ask him out?"
"I don't know how..."
"How about this: I ask the other paladins what he would like, and then I tell you!"
Kinkade nodded.
"But you have to be the one to ask him out. Not me, ok?"
"Ok."

_____________________________

"Hey Pidge," Nadia walked up to Pidge.
"Oh, hey Nadia." Pidge put down her tablet. "How are you?"
"I'm good!" nadia sat down on the couch next to Pidge. "So, how would one go about asking Lance out on a date?"
"What? You wanna ask out Lance?" Pidge gasped.
"I'm asking for a friend."
"Sure," Pidge nodded slowly in doubt. "Well, he's really cliche. He loves the idea of a fairy tale romance."
"Anything else?"
"I think he likes flowers too. But not roses. He likes some purple thing, I don't remember what."
"Thanks Pidge!"

____________________________

"Kindkade!" Nadia ran into their room.
"Well? What did you learn?" Kindkade stood up from the bed.
"He likes flowers! Purple ones! I'm just not sure what purple ones-"
"-Lilacs." Kinkade said. "His mother would always grow lilacs in her garden. he liked to tell me about them."
"Lilacs it is!"

__________________________


Kinkade and Nadia stood behind the door to the training room where Lance was. Kinkade held the bouquet of flowers.
"I can't do this," he said. "Was was I thinking?!"
"No doubts man!" Nadia scolded. "You got this! Now go!" she pushed him into the room.

As Kinkade slowly made his way to Lance(who hadn't noticed kinkade yet), Pidge approached Nadia.
"Don't be nervous about asking Lance out," Pidge said. "He's super chill."
"I told you, I'm not asking him out ! I was asking for a friend!"
"Sure," Pidge laughed.
"Just look!" Nadia pointed to Kinkade, holding flowers behind his back.
"Oh my gosh!" Pidhge gushed.


Kinkade tapped Lance on the shoulder, and he yeled in surprise.
"Kinkade! Hey! What's up?" Lance smiled brightly.
"I was...um...gonna ask you something, but you seem busy so-"
"No not at all!" Lance stood up. "What is it?"
Kinkade slowly revealed the flowers and handed them to Lance.
Lance gasped. "They're beautiful!"
"Lance, would you, um, would you like to go out with me? Please? You don't have to say yes I just wanted to ask-"
"OMG YES!" Lance gave kinkade a hug. "I was so scared you were going to say no when I asked you!"
Kinkade cocked his head in confusion.
Lance dug into his duffle bag, revealing a bouquet of Kinkade's favorite flowers!
Kinkade laughed.

The two embraced, and Nadia hugged Pidge in celebration.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment