Sunday, January 6, 2019

Voltron LANCELOT onehsot--Come with me

Follow the link below for this story's pic:

FRIGGIN HECK! THIS GIF!



I'm actually basing this off the series, so go me!

Lotor had been on team Voltron for a while now. And Lance was getting....less suspicious around him. Lotor always seemed to be the same room as him.

"Hello Blue paladin," Lotor said sitting down on the couch a little ways away.
"Oh, hey." lance said, looking up from his space phone thing. "How are you?"
"I am as well as I can be at the moment." Lotor sighed in frustration.
"What's wrong?" Lance asked.
"What makes you think something is wrong?" Lotor asked.
"You have that look of stress on your face. We're a team now. You can confide in me." Lance said.

Lotor sighed again. "The Princess isn't being quite reasonable today. We were arguing over our next course of action against the galra, and didn't seem to take any of my ideas or knowledge into account."
"Yeah, Alurra can be like that with the galra." Lance said. "I'm sorry. I guess she's still learning how to work with you."
"I've been a part of this team for a month,"(Yeah we ain't using no space time terms) Lotor looked over at Lance. "How long do you think it will take for me to gain her trust?"
"I don't know," Lance said. He scooted closer to Lotor. "But...you've gained mine."

(Wow! That was fast!)


After that, Lance and Lotor had a bit of a system. Lance would reason with Alurra to listen to Lotor, while Lotor would convince Alurra to listen to Lance.

Over time, the two got closer. A lot closer. What soon turned into a friendship, turned in to more....

_________________________


"Shiro no! Its too risky!" Alurra cried.

The team was debating weather to take Lotor to the Kral Zera with the Black Lion to help him become emperor. They were all fighting, and Lance was getting nervous.

"yeah Shiro, we need to think this-"
"I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF THIS!" Shiro shouted at Lance.\
Lance stood there in silence.
"I'm...I'm gonna go." he said and walked out of the room.

Lotor stared after him. Then, at Shiro.
How dare he. HOW. DARE. HE. Lance didn't deserve to be yelled at. No one did!
But sadly, Lotor couldn't deal with that now. He had to get to the Kral Zera.

_______________________

Lance was training and in the training room when Lotor walked in.
"Lance," he said.
"Oh, hey Lotor!" Lance fake smiled.
"You should know by now I know when your faking it." Lotor said sadly.
Lance's smile faltered.

"I was just trying to reason with him, but instead he-" Lance sighed. "Whatever. its not like its anything I haven't dealt with before."
Lotor put a hand on Lance's shoulder. "You shouldn't have to. I came here ask you something?
"What?"

"The black paladin and I are going to the Kral Zera." Lotor said.
"But Alurra said-"
"It is the only way lance." Lotor said.

Lance sighed. "What did you want to ask me?"
"When I win the Kral Zera, will come with me on the royal ship?"
"Wh-What?" Lance breathed,
"lance, I've grown rather fond of you. More than fond." Lotor said. "lance, I think I'm in love with you. I know how miserable you are here. I'm offering you an escape."
"I...I don't know what to say..." Lance looked at the floor.

Lotor held out his hand.

This scene in gif form

"Can i?" Lance asked. "I mean, what about Voltron?"
"After today, there will be peace. It wont matter." Lotor looked at him softly.
Lance looked up and smiled back softly. He took Lotor's hand.

___________________________

(I don't exactly remember what happened at this part so I'm improving)

AFTER KRAL ZERA:


Lotor and Shiro entered the control room.
"Shiro, we agreed as a team we were not going to-" Alurra was cut off by Shiro.
"-We just took a major step in finishing this war," Shrio said. "You should be thanking us."
"Guys, chill!" Hunk separated the two. "Its all over, ok? What happened happened!"
"The yellow paladin is correct," Lotor said. "It is all over. And now, I must depart to the royal ship."

Lotor turned to Lance. "Lance, are you ready to leave?" Lotor asked.
Everyone turned to Lance, confused.
Lance was in his normal cloths holding a large duffel bag. "Yup!" Lance smiled.

The two started to walk out.

"Wait! Lance, where are you going?" Pidge asked.
Lotor sighed. "lance, did you forget to tell them?" he asked.
"Oops!" lance laughed. "Sorry!"

Lance turned to the team. "Lotor and I decided after he won the Kral Zera, I'd join him on the royal ship!"
"But lance, what about Voltron?" Alurra asked. "The red lion needs a paladin!"
"But, we don't need Voltron now that Lotor is in charge!"
"No Lance," Shiro said. "Your staying."
"But you let Keith leave! And besides, I'm just following your advise..."

"And staying out of it."

Should I continue this?



No comments:

Post a Comment