Monday, January 7, 2019

Voltron LANCELOT onehsot--Come with me part two

So many wanted a part two, so here's part two! Also, we're no longer going on cannon. So no, Lotor didn't take the alteans in this.

"And besides, I'm just following your advise..."

"And staying out of it."

Shiro stopped in his tracks and looked at the floor guilty. It was his fault lance was leaving.
"Well, we best be off." Lotor said. "We will meet up soon to discuss a treaty."
Lotor and Lance boarded the ship. and blasted away.

___________________________

Once they were out of sight, chaos erupted.

"This is all your fault Shiro!" Pidge yelled.
"Yeah! If you weren;t such a jerk he wouldn't have left!" Hunk yelled.
"Paladins, please!" Alurra cried. "I agree that we have made mistakes-"
"WE?!"
"-But we must accept Lance's choice. And repsect it."
"But-"
"No buts! He would do the same for us. Until we can make the treaty, lets try and contact Keith."



The team made a call to the blade of mamaora only to learn that they had lost all contact with Keith and his partner Krolia.
"This is awful!" Pidge cried.
"How will we form Voltron?" Shiro asked.
"Is that all you are about?! Keith could be dead!" Hunk yelled.


Chaos once again spread out.

_________________________

Time skip

The team arived on Lotor and Lance's ship to make the treaty. They had planned to talk to Lance, but he wasn't there.
"Where's Lance?" Hunk asked.
"He said he would rather stay in his room while you were here." Lotor said.
"But he's a paladin! He has to sign the treaty!" Pideg said.
"We are well aware. He will sign when you are off the ship."
"Why?" Shiro asked.
Lotor gave a shit-eating grin to Shiro. "He said he wanted to stay out of it."

Shiro grolwed and tackled Lotor.
"Shiro stop!" Alurra cried.

Guards came and removed Shior from Lotor.
"Do that again, and I will rip this treaty in half." Lotor said.
"We're so sorry!" Alurra said.
"I'm not!" Shiro said. "He took Lance from us!"
"I did not take him, you drove him away." Lotor said. "Now, lts just get this over will, yes?"


After signing the treaty, the team was allowed to wander around the ship.
 Shiro was wandering around the west halls when he heard a, "Crap!" come from one of the rooms.
He quickly opened the door to see Lance, picking up a book he must've dropped.
Lance looked up at him in terror.
"H-How did you find this room?!" Lance gasped.
"Lance," Shiro breathed. "Oh god I'm-"
"Get out!" Lance threw a pillow from the bed at Shiro.
"lance I'm sorry, please-"
"I'm not going back! Just have Keith-"
"-We lost all contact with him."

Lance stopped. "What?!"
"Please Lance, we need a paladin for red!"
Lance's soft face went hard.
"There you go again! With the, 'We needs a  red paladin.'. Never, 'We need you Lance'! Just leave Shiro before I call the guards."
Shiro sighed and closed the door.

________________________________

"Alright kitten, their gone." Lotor walked into the bedroo.
"Thank god," Lance sighed.
"Are you ready to sighn the treaty?"
"In a sec," Lance said. "Why did you let them wander the ship?"
"I wanted to gain more trust." Lotor stopped. "Wait, how did you know that?"
"Shiro came in. He had found me."
"He didn't hurt you did he?!" Lotor cried.
"No, just wanted me to come back. But I've made my choice."

"I'm with you."

THE END 

I'M LAZY AND MY FAV BOOK JUST GOT UPDATED GOTTA GO BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment