Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Voltron Langst oneshot--Quieter

Art By: https://lietuus.tumblr.com/post/175154797439/youre-so-quiet-now

I liked the caption: "You're quieter now"



What changed? He used to be so lively, so why did he go radio silent? Did they do something wrong? Did Keith do something wrong?
He wondered if he did.
He must've!
There's no way it wasn't his fault. He was lance's rival! It had to be him.

...

Lance didn't really talk about anything anymore, nor did he talk at all. Every once in a while he'd smile slightly, but that was it.

They were getting back from a battle that day. Alurra ran into the hangers with her mice behind her.
"Well done paladins!" she said. "Another battle well done!"

It was then that Keith noticed that Lance wasn't with them! Keith panicked for a moment before he saw Lance sitting with the mice.
Keith sighed in relief, but also sadness.

"Whats wrong Keith?" Pidge asked.
"Its lance," Keith said. "he's gotten quieter."
Pidge looked over at Lance then back at keith. "Yeah, you're right. He has."
"Its all my fault,"
"What? How?"
"Well, it has to be! I'm his 'rival'. I must of done something."

Shiro walked up to them. "C'mon team, dinner's ready!"
"Shiro, did you notice Lance has gotten quieter?" Pidge asked.
"No not really,"  Shiro shrugged. "He seems fine."
"But-"
"Lets go, I wanna eat something."

And so everyone left Lance alone in the room.

However keith stayed behind, and heard something very interesting....

____________

Lance sat with the mice waiting for the team to leave. After all, they always left him behind.
The mice squeaked at Lance to go eat something.
"I don't think so," Lance sighed. "Shiro might hit me again if I join."
Lance lifted up his shirt to reveal a red mark. The mice gasped.
"He said if I keep 'distracting the eam', he'll hit me with his galra arm next time." Lance sighed and stood up.
"Imma head to bed,"

But as Lance left, he saw Keith was standing behind the door the whole time.
"K-Keith! H-Hi!" he stuttered.
Keith looked horrified.
"Lance..."
"How much did you hear?"
"All of it...Lance-"

"Please you can't tell anyone!!" Lance cried.
"Lance no! Shiro is abusing you! We have to-"
"Please he might hurt you to and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if that happened!" Lance sobbed.
"Lance...Is this why you went quiet?"

Lance relized he had said to much-

Shiro's hand smacked down on Lance's arm.
"OW! Shiro stop-"
"I don't wanna hear another trod from annoying mouth again!" Shrio roared. "Understand?!"
"Shiro-"
Another smack that pushed Lance to the ground.
"UNDERTSAND?!"
"Y-Yes sir...!

- Lance started to shake. "I've said too much..." he whispered. "I have to go!"
Lance ran away as fast as he could back to his room.

And Lance sstayed there. Shushed, Slient.

Quiet.

THE END



1 comment: