Friday, February 28, 2020

Voltron LANCELOT oneshot—Who do you trust?—@MythQueenofDarkness request—PART 2

Oki doki lets do this!




The team hadn’t seen Lance in a while. he wouldn’t show up to meals or training. Not that they minded at first, it was nice ti have to personal time. But pretty soon it got scary. Where was he?! Was he really guarding Lotor’s cell for this long?

________


“Guys! We gotta problem!” Pidge screamed as she ran into the room.
“Pidge! What is it?” Keith asked.
“Its Lotor! He’s not in his cell!” Pidge said. “And one of the escape pods are missing!”
“He’s escaped?!” Alurra cried. “This is bad this is very bad!”
“How did he escape?! Lance was guarding his cell day and night!” Shiro stood up. “He’s in so much trouble for letting this happen!”

...

“Lance open this door right now!” Shiro pounded on the door.
Nothing.
“Lance you let Lotor escape, you need to own up to it!”
Still nothing.

Shiro broke the door down and gasped.

Everything was gone, or wrecked. Lance’s jacket and clothing was gone except for his paladin armor, and every photo of him and the team had been torn to spreads.

“Guys!” Shiro called into the coms. “lance is gone!”

____________


Lotor showed Lance around his ship.
“I’m so glad you agreed to join me lance,” Lotor said, slipping an arm around Lance’s shoulders.
Lance tensed, but didn’t move away.
“Its just hard to process,” Lance said.
“How so?”
“I suppose I always knew my team didn’t care about me. I guess doing something about it finally is hard to stomach.”
“Not to worry Lance,” Lotor said. “You will have me and my team! We will respect you and care about you. We shall make you a member of our team!”
“R-Really?”
“Of course! You’re so talented and beautiful-“

“What?”
“BRAVE.” Lotor stuttered. “And Brave. We would be honored to have you on our team!”

...

Team Voltron searched everywhere for Lotor’s ship, in hopes it was connected to Lance’s disappearance.
“Where could they be?!” Pidge groaned
“Hey guys, I had a thought about all this.” Hunk said.
“What is it?” Shiro asked.

“Well, we weren’t the nicest to Lance while he was on Lotor duty. Is it possible he let Lotor out and left with him?” Hunk asked.
“Hunk how could you say something like that!” Alurra gasped.
“Yeah isn’t Lance your best friend?” Keith asked.
“He is!” Hunk cried. “Its was just a thought!!”
“Exactly,” Shiro said. “Don’t ever think it again.”

“Guys! I found him!” Pidge cried.
Everyone gasped.
“Lotor though. I found Lotor, not Lance.”
Everyone sighed.
“Alright then, lets suit up and take him out this time.”

___________

The ship shook as Voltron approached, attacking.
“Lotor what do we do?!” Lance cried.
“We show them who you truly are Lance,” Lotor said. “We show them the smart, talented, and incredible person they mistreated and lost.”
Lance nodded, newly confident.

...

The lions burst into the hanger, but the hanger doors closed behind the them, trapping them inside.
Lotor and Lance(Lance whom wore a helmet to hide himself)strode into the room.
“Ah Paladins!” Lotor smirked. “You captured me, I guess its my turn now!” He smiled dropped. “Guards, take them to the cells.”
The paladins revealed their bayards. However Lance being a past paladin, knew the secret signal codes(???)to disable them all.

“What happened?!” Pidge gasped as her boomerang turned off.
Even Shiro’s hand started to flicker.
“This is impossible!”

The guards were able to easily seize the paladins.

__________

The paladins sat in glass cells in as long hallway.
“Let us out Lotor!”
“Why should I? After all, I had to escape myself so its only fair-“
Lance coughed behind him angrily.
“Ah yes,” Lotor sighed. “Getting impatient. I suppose I didn’t escape all on my own...”

Lance removed his headgear.

“LANCE?!” The team gasped.

“Lance what are you doing?!” Shiro yelled.
“Help us!” Pidge cried.
“Is this a joke?!” Keith snapped.

“Silly paladins,” Lance strode up to them and struck a sassy pose. “Always thinking of yourselves,”
“Lance what are you talking about?” Hunk asked.
“You heard me!” Lance screamed suddenly. “You all ignored me! Just tossed me aside!”

Lance moved to stand beside Lotor. “I was wrong to ever trust any of you.”
“Lance he’s lied to you!” keith said. “He doesn’t care, he’s just using you!”
Lance’s face turned to rage. he burst into the cell and shoved keith into the wall.
“You have no room to talk,” He growled.

Lance left the cell again and stood with Lotor once more. “I’m through with you.”
lance left the hall and Lotor smirked at the paladins.

“You asshole!” Pidge yelled
“What do you mean?” Lotor asked. “He was trusting the wrong people. Now he’s on the right side of this war.”

Lotor revealed a remote and pressed a button. The back walls of the cells started to rise, revealing the cold vacuum of space.
The paladins screamed as they were sucked into space, never to return alive.

“Bye Bye paladins!” Lotor smiled.

THE END

(This is the end end. No more after this)



No comments:

Post a Comment