Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Voltron LANCELOT oneshot--Tucked away(LONG)

I think I should finally get to this prompt:





Art by me!!


(Look at lotor and his cute little garrison outfit! 😍😍😍)

LETS DO THIS!!!


It happened just three days after school started. Lance's dorm was on the on farthest side of the school, away from most teachers and security cameras.
A crash. It huge one, just outside Lance's dorm room.
Lance looked out his window and saw what remained of a mysterious ship. And it defiantly didn't belong to the garrison.
It was past curfew, but due to half the security cameras not working, he suck out easily.

Lance ran to the ship, which was going up in smoke. Lance held his breath and crawled inside to look for survivors. He found one in what he amused was the pilot's chair. They were unconscious. And they were very tall!

Lance dragged the mysterious survivor out of the ship just before the ship exploded.

________

Lance laid the survivor on his future roommate's bed. He didn't have one yet so...
Lance removed the person's helmet and gasped in awe.
The person had purple skin and elf ears, and long white hair that was in a messy bun.
"Who are you?" Lance breathed as he put a wet cloth on the person's forehead. Lance undid the bun to make the man more comfy.

Suddenly the man began to stir.
"Wh-Where am I?" he asked in a low but very pleasing voice.
"You're at the galaxy garrison," Lance said.
The man tried to sit up in panic, but fell back down when he hit the bunk bed.
"Be careful!" Lance cried.
"Wh-What planet is this?!" the man said, breathing fast.
"Calm down, your on Earth."
"E-Earth," the man echoed.
"Relax, I can already tell you're not from here." Lance chuckled.
"I need to get back into space quickly-Ah!" he bonked his head again.

"Shh, you need to rest," Lance said.
"B-But-"
"No buts! We can talk later, but right now you need to rest and stay hidden."

...

The man awoke an hour later that night, head clearer.
"I apologize if I scared you earlier," the man said.
"Chill, you didn't." Lance said. "I'm Lance Mclain," Lance held out his hand.
"I am Prince Lotor of the Galra Empire," the man shook his hand. "At least, I was."

Prince? Galra Empire? Was? Lance was so confused.

"Ok, start from the beginning here. What's the galra empire?" Lance asked
"A vile race, which I am forced to be a part of." Lotor explained. "They destroy and enslave worlds across the galaxy. I was finally brave enough to stand up to my father, Zarkon, and I have been banished due to it. I was low on rations and just as I was about to accept death...I crashed here!"
"You said something about getting back into space," Lance asked. "Why do you want to go back?"
"I must find refuge somewhere. Somewhere secluded where the galra could not find me nor destroy." Lotor explained.

"I might be able to help you," Lance said. "We have tons of space ships here at the garrison. Its what they make here! But it'll be hard and take a long time to plan. Sneaking out on this side is one thing. But stealing? That's a whole different boat. But I'm willing to do it to help you."
Lotor smiled. "Really? You'd do that for me? Even though we just met?"
"On one condition,"
"Anything,"
"You answer any question I have. And truthfully! I'm, still confused and uncertain about this whole alien thing."
Lotor chuckled. "Deal."

______________

TIME SKIP: 2 months later


Lotor and Lance had bonded a lot while planning their scheme to help Lotor get back to space.
"Hey Lotor, I have a quick question," Lance said.
"Another?" Lotor groaned.
"Hey! We had a deal!"
"Fine. What is it?"
"Well, you don't look like a galra based on the pictures you've shown me. They're all so, furry and cat like. Is there something you're not telling me?"
Lotor stayed silent.
"Lotor, you promised." Lance put a hand on his hip.

"I'm...a hybrid of an extinct race." Lotor sighed.
"Wh-What?" Lance asked.
"The Alteans were a glorious race, once allies with the Galra. But the Galra turned on them and destroyed them all. But my mother."
"I'm sorry Lotor, I had no idea."
"I didn't expect you to."

Lance wrapped his arms around Lotor.
"What are you doing?" Lotor asked.
"Its called a hug. Its a way humans give comfort."
"...Can you keep doing it? It feels nice."
"As long as you need."

...


"Lotor?" Lance said.
"Yes Lance?" Lotor looked up from a book Lance had given him.
"How....badly do you want to leave?"
"That's hard to answer..." Lotor put his book down. "At first, I wanted to leave as soon as possible. But now I..."
"You what?"

"I don't want to leave at all."
"You...don't?" Lance asked.
"I like being here. With you. Lance I don't know what you call it on Earth, but I love you Lance. Deeply."
"I know what love is," Lance took Lotor's hand. "And I love you too."

__________________


Lance sat in the office.
"Did I do something wrong?" Lance asked Mr. Iverson.
"For once, no." Iverson said. "We just wanted to let you know something."
"What is it?"
"Your finally getting your roommate."

WHAT?!

"Oh! Uh, C-Cool!" Lance stuttered. "When does he come in?"
"Right now,"

Suddenly,  a boy his age walked through the door.
"Hi! I'm Hunk!" the boy smiled.
"Nice to meet you!" Lance smiled back. He got good vibes from this guy.

"Now, we're going to give Hunk the tour, we'll be at your dorm at 11.00. Go clean it!" Iverson said.

...

Lance ran into the room.
"Lance, are you OK?" Lotor ran to him.
"No! We have a problem!" Lance said. "I'm getting a roomate!"
"That is a problem. I guess we'll just have to tell him I'm here and have him kept the secret!" Lotor said.
"That....or you can just hide under the bed!" Lance smiled.
Lotor glared at Lance.
"Fine."

...

Lance met Hunk outside the dorm.
"Hi Lance!" Hunk held his bag. "Don't worry, I'm not messy or anything."
"Look Hunk, I'm going to tell you something. And you can't tell a soul! Promise?"
"Uh, ok?"
"I mean it!!"
"Ok! I promise!"

"I have a secret boyfriend in there staying with me." Lance said. "And...he's an alien."
"Are you serious? An alien?" Hunk asked.
"Just look," Lance opened the door and the two walked in.

Lotor turned around. "It is an honor to meet you," Lotor smiled.
Hunk tried to scream, but Lance stopped him.
"You promised!" Lance reminded.
"Its ok," Hunk said to himself aloud. "You can do this..." Hunk shook Lotor's hand. "Guess we're all roommates.

__________________


TIME SKIP: BEGINNING OF SERIES:


Hunk and Lance got their normal clothes on.
"Where are you going off to darling?" Lotor asked wrapping an arm around Lance.
"Hunk and I are going to grab Pidge and sneak out! I would bring you, but Iverson wants us to bond as a team!"
"Ah, well be careful! And have fun!" Lotor gave Lance a kiss.

Little did they know, it would be their last for a long time...

__________


HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!

One second Lance and Hunk were sneaking out, the next Lance was in the blue lion of Voltron(like the ones Lotor told him about)with Hunk and Pidge, his enemy Keith, and a GALRA HATER named Shiro!!

What am I gonna do?! Lance panicked. I just left Lotor on Earth! I have to get back! But the tohers want to stay out here?! AAAAAAHH!!

...


Lance paced around his new room on the Altean Castle of Lions.
"Oh god, I just accidentally abandoned Lotor and I'm never going to see him again!" He wailed in the sound proof room.
Hunk suddenly walked in.
"Lance I- Oh Lance..." Hunk gave Lance a big hug.

"He's all alone Hunk!" Lance sobbed. "he has no idea where we are! We have to go back!"
"We can't buddy," Hunk pet Lance's head. "We have a duty now."
"But Lotor!"
"I know, I know,"
"LOOOOOTOOOOOR!!!!!" Lance wailed.

__________________

MEANWHILE:


Lotor had been wandering the desert for around two months now. Two months since Lance and the others had vanished.
Lotor had snuck out of the garrison and stolen Lance's phone too.

Suddenly, an unknown number started to call Lance.
"Hello?" he picked it up.
"Hello Prince Lotor," the other line said.
"How did you get this-"
"That not important. You're being given a second chance."
"What?"
"Zarkon is on his death bed. The empire needs a ruler. We will send a ship."
The line went dead.

Lotor thought about it. He wanted nothing to do with the empire. He had no interest in ruling it. But if he got back to the galra, he could use the advanced tech to locate Lance and the others!

_______________


TIME SKIP: AFTER ZARKON'S DEFEAT


"Paladins, we have defeated Zarkon, but...a new threat has arisen." Alurra explained. Alurra pulled up a photo. "This is Prince Lotor of the Galra empire."

Lance and Hunk gasped.
"Hey! That's-"
Lance slapped a hand over Hunk's mouth.
"-A weird looking galra!" Lance said instead.
"Well, this galra is now running the empire!" Alurra said. "We must defeat him."

...

"Lance! What was that?!" Hunk yelled.
"Hunk they can't know!" Lance cried. "If they found out we were totgether, that I love him? They'd call me a traitor!"
"But Lance, this could help us win the war! Lotor would never hurt you, remember?"

Lance's eyes widened, and he nodded.

...

Lance walked back into the room. "I have a plan," Lance said. "But for it to work, I need blind trust."
"Blind trust?" Shiro asked.
"I can't tell you why, but I can get Lotor on our side."
"No way," Keith said. "You've done nothing useful since you joined but shoot your gun. Why should we trust you?"
(And you thought you were safe from my langst!)
"KEITH!" the team yelled.

"No, its fine." Lance crossed his arms and leaned on his legs. Basically, he struck a sassy pose. "If you don't trust me on this, its fine. But I'm going to do what I have to do no matter what."

_______________

Lance ran through the galra ship, which was supposed to be Lotor's.
"Lance! What are you doing?!" Shiro yelled through the coms.
"Doing what I have to!" Lance yelled back. "Just trust me!"
"Lance! The wormhole is closing!" Pidge yelled.
"You can leave, you just have to trust me! I'll be back soon!"

And with that, Lance turned off the coms and the wormhole closed.

...

Lance walked into the throne room, to see Lotor(a very tired looking one) on the throne.
"Blue paladin?" Lotor sat up confused.
Lance ripped off his helmet.

"LANCE?!" Lotor screamed. "Th-This is where you have been?!"
"I swear it was an accident! I never wanted to leave you!" Lance cried
"And I never wanted to come back to the empire!" Lotor stood up.

The two stood in silence for a second. Ten, they both burst into tears and ran into eachothers arms.

"I missed you so much!" Lance sobbed.
"Me too!" Lotor sobbed back.

When the two had finally calmed down Lotor asked where the team was.
"They left through the wormhole." Lance said.
"Without you?" Lotor asked.
"Yeah, I told them too. They didn't believe me when I said I could get you on our side. But I don't blame them. I never told them we knew each other. Only Hunk knows."
"I understand," Lotor said. "You there!" he yelled to a guard. "Set a course for the castle of lions and set up a video call."

____________

"Lotor is calling us!" Alurra said.
"Pick it up! He might have Lance!" Pidge cried.
"Guys, chill. Lance is fine." Hunk said.
"What? How do you know?" Shiro asked.
"Cause I know something you don't," Hunk said.

Suddenly, Lotor appeared on screan..with Lance!

"Lance! Are you ok?  Lotor what did you do to him?!" Pidge shouted.
"Guys chill, Lotor didn't do anything!" Lance said. "Boy, I have a lot of explaining to do!" he laughed. "Well, guys..."

"Lotor's actually my boyfriend from Earth!"

"WHAT?!"
"He crash landed there and the rest is history!"
"AND HUNK KNEW?!" the rest turned to Hunk.
"Yeah, Hunk knew."

"I told you you should trust me!"


THE END

Yay! That was fun!


4 comments:

  1. I love It! Can you make this a book on wattpad about this? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!Can you make this a book on wattpad about this?Please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnD hUnK kNeW iT?! Best part, this was great!

    ReplyDelete