Thursday, December 16, 2021

Sky High Drabble — Will Stronghold // Warren Peace

 OKOKOK LISTEN LISTEN J-JUST LISTEN—!

Look, sometimes you just get cravings for some new gay and you just gotta throw your dignity out the window! Besides, we could just say this is a MHA oneshot if we wanted!!!

Anyway, I’m just writing bits and pieces of the story. I’m skipping over the “Save the citizen” and “Paper Lanturn” Scenes cuz I’m tired and this is me just being a dumbass.

SO LETS GET THIS OVER WITH!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Warren Peace had every reason to despise Will StrongHold. The guy’s father was the reason his own was in imprisonment for life. The minute that boy walked into the lunchroom, Warren was going to give him a piece of his mind! And at that moment, Will walked in with his friends…
And Warren didn’t give him a piece of his mind, he gave him his whole heart instead. The boy was very handsome, and while he looked very unsettled by the new school in general still held a smile. A nervous one, but still a beautiful smile at that. Warren couldn’t help but stare at Will, as he sat at the table across from him. 
Will looked at Warren for a moment. Crap! Warren was a bit flustered. Does he smile? Wave? Say hi? Before he could decide, Will got scared ands turned back around. “Great, My first day of Sky High and I already have an Arch Enemy.”
Warren sighed and grumbled to himself. He blew it.

________________


The next time Warren encountered Will, it was once again in the lunchroom. Will had been tripped by a bully and fallen. His lunch flew into the air and spilled all over Warren. If Will hadn’t been his crush he would’ve burned him too a crisp! But, he was Warren’s crush. So instead he stood up ands looked down at Will silently. Will looked up at him, scared. Warren offered Will his hand and helped him up. Will looked kinda shocked.
“I-I’m so sorry about that!” Will cried. “I-I was tripped and—“
“Whatever,” Warren said. He shoved some spare cash into Will’s hands. “Just get yourself Lunch, dumbass.” 
Will blushed, but nodded and rushed away. Once he was gone and the lunchroom stopped staring at them, Warren smiled. Yes! That was so smooth of him!

_________________

(Time skip to the end of the movie stfu i’m tired)

Warren had decided to suck it up and wear a tux. He was wearing his father’s favorite. Not like his father had much use for it in jail. He said as much to Will, who chuckled.
“Look, thank you for all your help.” Will said. “I don’t know if we would have defeated Gwen if it weren’t for you!”
Warren blushed. “Heh, its whatever. I’m just glad your safe.”
Will blushed at that. 

“You know, you’re…really awesome.” Will smiled.
“Wh-What?” Warren gasped.
“I-I mean, hearing about what my dad did to yours? I thought you would have hated me! But, you don’t! Heck, your really kind to me! And I just wanted you to know that…I really like you.”
Could that have meant as a friend? Or did he mean he liked Warren back? At that moment it didn’t matter, because Warren quickly gave Will a kiss. Will was shocked at first, but leaned into it. The two let go quickly, but both still very much enjoyed the kiss.
“Th-Thank you.” Warren said. “If I’m honest, I expected myself to hate you too. But once I met you, I couldn’t help but fall in love with you.”
Will smiled. “Do…do you wanna dance?”
Warren smiled back, very big for the first time. “Yeah, I’d like that!”


THE END

(Listen I have no life!! We’ve been over this!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment