Sunday, December 5, 2021

MHA Self Insert Oneshot — Class 1-A // WogWoman — I give therapy

 Idk where i had this idea but here we are!! Perhaps I needed an Ego boost?

IDK, I’m just giving Class 1-A therapy no joke lol



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Principal Nezu sat patiently in his office. He knew the Hero Life was cruel and dangerous, and that Aizawa was truly doing his best to teach Class 1-A. However, the stress on the young students was beginning to concern him.

After weighing his options, he decided to bring in an “intern” of sorts. He had the school theripist, HoundDog, scout out local high schools, for students with quirks that may be able to help the situation. HoundDog returned with a report of a young lady who he beleived would help. She was kind, understanding, and had a quirk called “hand hugs”.

“What does this “hand hug” quirk entale?” Nezu had asked.
“The young women is actually quirkless.” HoundDog clarified.
“I see.”
“However, as a theripist, I see a lot of potential in her for this project. She has her own trauma, but an incredible skill to look at any situation from any perspective. She knows how to confort people in sll sorts of ways. I know she will be able to-“Don’t worry Mr.HoundDog,” Nezu had said. “I will arrange for her to be transfered to UA Class 1-A shortly.”

And so here Nezu sat, awaiting his newest student. He could hear Midnight’s laughter outside, along with a more awkward laugh. Midnight walked in with the new Student.
“She’s a hoot!” Midnight smiled. 
The girl blushes.
Midnighr patted her back, as she left The girl and Nezu alone.


“Welcome Miss Molly,” Nezu smiled respectfully. “Please have a seat!”
Molly nodded, and sat down. “Am I allowed to compliment the color of your fur sir?”
“I would prefer if you did not.”
“Oh ok! I’m so sorry.” Molly bowed her head. “I like your blazer!”
“Oh?”
“Yeah! It very fancy fitted, and the buttons are shiny!”

Nezu was impressed that the young girl was able to easily compliment him, even after he initially shut her down. She was a very understanding, and had a kind voice. While he could tell she was trying to be professional and respectful, he could also tell everything she said was genuine. He asked her if she fully understood why she waas being transferred to UA’s Class 1-A HeroCourse. She answered honestly as best she could:
“Mr. HoundDog said I would make a great intern for him!” She smiled. “I’ve been interested in working in the mental health feild, so I was happy to accept. I don’t fully understand why I’m in the hero course. I’m assuming it was the best place to put me convince-wise. But…I’m sure there’s something I’m missing?”
“Correct,” Nezu said. “While you are here to partially study under Mr. HoundDog, we believe you can help our troubled students in Class 1-A.”
“They’re in the news a lot. I can imagine with everything that’s apparently happened to them must take a tole…”
“Indeed. Despite your quirkless status, we believe you can truly help them in a way no one else can.”
“How?”
“I suppose they need a reality check. A reminder that the world is not out to get them. Someone to talk and understand them, give them the comfort they need.”
“I can do that.” But it almost feel wrong, like being hired to be their friend…”
“The very notion that you feel that way proves that you are not. That you truly wish to help and befriend.”
Molly blushed, but nodded.

“Now there are a few things I wish to review before your first class today.” Nezu said.
Molly nodded.
“As we want you to be able to comfort the students of 1-A, Mr.HoundDog has informed me of the five love languages. Being aware of them, the school is prepared to financially assist. This credit card can be used to fund gifts, quality time, and acts if service.”
Molly took the credit card. “A-Are you serious?!”
“Yes.”
“This is very kind of you, thank you!”
“We also want you to be aware: You must practice what your preach.”
“What do you mean?”
“We can’t possibly expect a student to carry all of this burden. Therefore, you will meet with HoundDogh once a week for your own therapy as well as any other lessons he may be preparing to teach you.”
“Sounds great to me!”
“Final subject: I understand being quirkless can be a social issue for many. Aizawa is aware, and will not be revealing this information without your consent.”
“Okay, thank you!” Molly said.

The first bell rang, signally Molly’s first day of UA was starting.
“Thank you again Mr. Nezu,” Molly stood. “For everything!”
“Of course!” nezu smiled. “One last thing,”
“Hm?”
“I wish to experience this ‘hand hug’ I have been told about.”
Molly grinned. “Sure, of course!” 
She reached over and took one of Nezu’s paws in her hand. She wrapped her fingers around and squeezed a bit. She squeezed a bit tight her and shook it happily. Then, she let go.
“That was delightful, thank you.”
“Lemme know whenever you want one!” Molly said, rushing out the door.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Class 1-A was a buzzing mess this morning. They entered the classroom, with the words ‘Don’t Freak Out’ were written on the call board. This sent the class into a ‘freaked out’ frenzy anyway! 
And so Aizawa’s suspicions were answered. He had written it as Vaughan as possible, to see his students’ reaction. Mentally Healthy students would be curious or slightly nervous. Not hunched in their seats tightly, mumbling, or preparing for something to jump out at them. He hated getting his students worked up like this, but he wanted the new Student/Intern to know what they were working with. 
He had been informed of her Disability and Quirkless Status, and was aware of everything that would be required in the classroom. For her OR the students. As long as she didn’t distrust class, he didn’t care.

The bell was soon to ring, and everyone was there. The new student entered the room, startling the students a bit. She didn’t stop at all, before finding an empty seat right next to Tokoyami.
(Screw Mineta he now sits in the time out corner perminantly).
The class was shocked to see a new student, and Tokoyami(and dark shadow) and Momo couldn’t help but stare. Aizawa was sure if Midoryia had a way to turn around without being obvious, he would be interrogating the new student by now. But the bell rang, and Aizawa called attention to the class.

“I’m sure your wondering why I wrote what I did on the chalkboard,” Aizawa said.
The class had all eyes on the new girl.
“Well I guess you already know,” he gestured for the new girl to come to the front of the class. “This is your new classmate.”
“Hi everyone!” The girl said. “My name is Molly! I’m super sorry I startled you all.”
Everyone greeted Molly in unison, all obviously relived there wasn’t trouble or danger. 
Molly went and sat back down without another word. Aizawa knew she was here to help the student mentally, and wanted to push for her to be doing so already. But she she sat down casually and waved to each student as she did so, he had a feeling she knew what she was doing…\


________________________________


It took everything within each student not to whisper or pass notes in classes that day. The new girl was friendly, but hadn’t done much yet. They couldn’t guess anything about her or her quirk. But when the lunch bell finally rang, they surrounded her(unintentionally). They bombarded her with questions about what she liked, why she transfered and her quirk.”
She seemed nervous, but needed up just chuckling. “Well, I like making new friends!” Was the only question she ended up answering. “Maybe ya’ll can help me out with that first?”

Before anyone could offer a seat at their lunch table, Molly approached…
“Your Todoroki, right?” Molly asked.
Todoroki just nodded.
“Can I sit with you at lunch today? Along with whoever else you sit with?”
Todoroki nodded.
“Yeah! You can totally sign with us!” Uraraka joined in.
“Awesome!” Molly cheered. “Lead the way!”



Tenya Iida and Izuku Midoryia, looked nervously over at Todoroki and Molly at the end of the table. They loved their friend dearly, but Todoroki had the habit to trauma dump.
“I saw you on TV at the sports festival,” Molly said.
Oh no, that was bound to get Todoroki started! They just hoped he didn’t scare the new student off.

“I think you were really brave!” Molly said.
“Brave?” Todoroki asked.
“Yeah,” Molly said. “When you used your fire, you looked surprised at yourself. Part of me wonders if it was your first time using it, but I doubt that. Either way, you looked like you were really dedicated for the first time during the festival.”
“It actually was my first time using my fire.”
“Really?”
“Yes, Midoryia inspired me that it was not my father’s quirk but my own.”

Molly turned to Midoryia. “Midoryia is right!”
Midoryia blushed a bit, honored at the shoutout. 
“But even with my new found acceptance of my right side, I still have trouble believing I did the right thing.”
Wait, he doubted Midoryia’s advice? He’d never told anyone this! It was like everything else was gone, and it was just him and Molly talking about their feelings.

“If I may,” Molly began.”I think that its good that you’ve accepted your fire! But…you don’t have to go all out all at once. Ya know?”
“I think…?” Todoroki raised an eyebrow.
“I mean, you worked with your ice for years obviously. And now your trying to use both at once all of a sudden? When you only just accepted your fire? As powerful as your quirk—er, quirks can be, you have the option to pace one at a time. You should pace yourself one at a time.”
Todoroki nodded. “Why didn’t I consider that…?”
“Sometimes you just need an outside eye.” Molly placed a hand on Todoroki’s.

“Sorry guys,” Molly turned to the others at the table. “Kinda got deep there!”
“Its….no problem….” Midoryia said.
“Not at all,” Tenya Iida said. “We are glad your helped our dear friend.”
“Yeah!” Uraraka smiled. “Omg! You should come to girl’s night tonight!”
“Girl’s night?” Molly asked.
“Yeah! It will be fun! And with your total deep vibes, it think it could be a lot of fun!”
“Sure, sounds great!”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, the girl’s one class 1-A were joined by their newest female student. Molly was happy to do face masks with everyone and even went outside her comfort zone and allowed them to do her hair. However painting nails was off the table for her. Said she ‘didn’t have nail’s, as she held up her chewed nails. Mina offered to fix them, but Molly refused. Said it was harder to do her hand hugs when her nails were tampered with. After that, the girls demanded to try hand hugs. Molly happily obliged, and all the girl’s loved it. 
“Hagakure,” Molly said, can I give you a hand hug?” Molly asked.
Hagakure’s gloved hands waved frantically. “Th-Thats ok! My gloves are really scratchy sometimes!”
“Oh, do you want to take them off?”
“But then you can’t see me art all!”
Molly carefully took Hagakure’s gloved hand and felt for her arm. She slowly removed the glove and felt the invisible girl’s bare hand. After feeling her way there, she gave the girl a proper hand hug. Hagakure’s hand squeezed back passionately, and the group went silent at the sweet scene.

“So, Molly!” Mina chirped. “You really wanted to sit with Todoroki today. Do you think he’s cute?”
Molly blushed bit. “I mean, I guess? If you ask me, everyone is Class 1-A is attractive. Including you all!”
The group all “Awwwed” happily.
“But, no. I didn’t sit with him because I thought he was cute.”
“Then why?”
“I just…I felt like he needed someone to talk to.”
Uraraka chuckled. “he trauma dumps a lot, sorry you got stuck with it!”
“I’m not, I’m glad I was able to help!”
“Yeah, you did end up giving really good advice,” Uraraka chucked.

“Do you…think you could give me some advice?” Tsu asked.
Molly turned to the frog girl. “Sure!” She smiled.
“Sometimes I…I don’t feel like a human girl. Like, I want to be like you all! Pretty, and warm, blooded. Not with these needy eyes and…frog-ness!”
“Tsu No! Your beautiful!” The girls cried out.
“Its okay to not feel human Tsu, especially with a quirk like yours.” Molly said. “But, human or not, it’s doesn’t matter! What matter is whats here,” she poked Tsu’s heart and chest. “Human or not, your compassionate and clever! Human or not, you are beautiful! I love your long straight hair, and your small black eyes.”
Tsu blushed. “Wow, thank you Molly.” 
“Of course Tsu! We’re friends!” She gave Tsu a hug.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From then on, Molly befriended everyone in class 1-a.


THE END
(I’m tired stfu)

No comments:

Post a Comment