Sunday, December 5, 2021

MHA Self Insert Drabble — Izuku Midoryia // WogWoman — Hand Hugs

Platonic


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Izuku Midoryia was losing his mind over the new student of UA. She was in the General Studies department, but it seemed she was everywhere! All the students of all the Hero Courses had met her at least once, as she seemed to constantly be wandering. However, she would be giving out what she called ‘hand hugs’. Everyone claimed that after her quirk, they would feel so relaxed. Or happy, or just better in general! Izuku hadn’t experienced one yet nor had he met her. And he was dying to do so! He wanted to meet her, understand her quirk! And yet he could never seem to find her! It was really stressing him out. But, he was too shy to ask his friends for help. A bit shy to meet the apparently kind and pretty student too. But speak of the Devil…

“Hey, your Midoryia right?” The new student approached him.
Midoryia spun around. “H-Hi! Y-yes I’m…I’m M-Midoryia!”
“I’m Molly! I’ve been dying to meet you!” She smiled
“M-Meet me?”
“Yeah! Everyone in all the hero courses seem to know you! And I guess I wanted to be in the loop!” She laughed.
Midoryia turned red. “I-I’ve heard a lot about you too.” He said.
“Really?” Molly asked. “Well, what do they say?”
“They said your quirk is really cool. That the ‘hand hugs’ make them feel really nice.”
“,,,what quirk?” Molly asked.

“T-The Quirk! ‘Hand Hugs’!” Midoryia cried.
Molly laughed. “I don’t have ‘Hand Hugs’ quirk silly! I’m actually quirkless.”
“W-WHAT? B-But…”
“Here, lemme give you my so called ‘quirk’.” Molly chuckled and took Midoryia’s hand.

Midoryia felt noise nerves spike at the sudden contact. But as Molly’s warm hands held his deformed ones, he calmed down a bit. Molly squeezed, and he relaxed. Molly added pressure with her thumbs, and smeared them along his palm. Midoryia melted. There’s no way this amazing healing Power wasn’t a quirk.

“Its no quirk,” Molly said, reading his mind apparently. “Just good old affection!”

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment