Tuesday, October 5, 2021

MHA Self Insert Drabble — Tenya Iida // WogWoman — Craft Store

 When the GF’s away, ~Fictional Men~ come to play~!

I was inspired by THIS chapter of THIS book. Its not really important to say but still, good fic(that i never finsihed but HEY WHATS THAT OVER THERRRRRRE—)

I work at a craft store, so here we are lol


ANYWAY!

Notes: 
- Aged up
- OOC. But when is my work EVER in Character lmao?
- I do work at a craft store, doesn’t mean I’m as crafty as I am in this fic. 

Lets goooo!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tenya Iida had never really been considered a handsome man. ‘Hunk’ , ‘Hottie’ , ‘SnaccTM’ had been words never directed at him. He remembered many of his classmates back at UA were conventionally attractive, and often got these compliments. Its not that Tenya Iida wanted to be called handsome, but he supposed he just never was. He was curious as to why. Was he ugly?
Oh well, what did it matter? UA was well over long ago, and he was now known as “Ingenium 2.0”. He respected his brothers wishes to carry on the family name, but added the “2.0” to show that he wasn’t a copy of his brother. While he admired his brother, he would be his own hero! He was quite a popular hero, and was in the Top10 like many of his fellow Class 1A alumni. However, he was quite popular with children. Many clothing merchandise, toys, and home decor products we’re made of his face and Logo, as the kids wanted anything and everything of him. He was flattered, however he once again couldn’t help but notice he wasn’t considered as handsome as his other Pro Heros. Pro Hero Dynamite(AKA: Bakugou) and Pro Hero IcyHot(AKA: Todoroki), were very popular not only for their work but their looks. The public of all genders and sexuality’s found the two very attractive. Tenya couldn’t help but wonder what he was missing!
Tenya Iida shook it off however. He had a good career and a popular brand. And that was enough. 

_______________________


Tenya Iida, was NOT artsy. As cliche as it was, he ‘couldn’t even draw a stick figure’. So he was quite discouraged when his fellow Pro Heros suggest he ‘spice up his engines’ for the upcoming Hero Gala. How was he supposed to do that?! Tenya Iida cringed as he entered the Craft Store. He wore a simple disguise of a Hat and Sunglasses to make sure he wasn’t mobbed. But he doubted it would happen. Sure their were many children in the Craft Store, but they were also still children. 
Tenya Iida wandered around the craft store for 15 minutes. There was so much colorful supplies, and he didn’t know jackshit what any of it was. He had no idea where to even begin—

“Hello! Can I help you?” An employee walked up to him. She was plump with dirty blonde hair. She had a store employee vest on top of a-
“Is…is that an Ingenium 2.0 T-shirt?” Tenya asked, trying to keep calm and not drop his jaw.
“Huh? Oh! Yeah!” The woman smiled. “He’s my favorite hero.”
“He is?”
“Mhm!” The women nodded. “But OMG, they have like zero merch out there in my size! So I used the transfer paper sold here to make this T-shirt!”
Tenya Iida nodded slowly. He…he had a fan! An adult FEMALE fan! He smiled a small smile, trying to stop himself from full on grinning.

“But yeah, can I help you at all?” The women repeated.
“I’m clueless in the area of crafting,” Tenya explained. “I need to decorate my engines—I mean, my car’s exhaust pipe.”
The women nodded. “Huh, weird. Never heard of decorating those.”
“Thats alright, it was silly. I don’t have any ideas anyway-“
“No No, I’m thinking…” the women tapped her chin. She looked up after a second. “Maybe washy-tape?”
“Washy-tape? What is that?” 
The women clapped her hands. “Follow me!”

The women led him to an aisle filled with tape rolls. There was tape of many different colors and patters. 
“If you wrapped these around the pipe, it might look cool!” The employee grinned. “Although you’d have to buy a ton to wrap it around the exhaust pipe.”
Tenya nodded. He grabbed some tape of blue and white striped. He turned back to the women, who was confused as to why he got so little after what she had said. Tenya didn’t want to cause a scene, but the women had been kind to help him. And she was a fan…
Tenya lifted his pant leg to show his engines, revealing he was Ingenium 2.0. “Think they will wrap around these?”
The women;s jaw dropped and she grinned in shock. She flapped her hands a bit, clearly holding back joy. “Y-You!!” she giggled. “You-You’re—!”
Tenya nodded. “Thank you for your help, Miss…?”
“M-Molly!” She pointed to her name tag. “I-Its an honor to meet you!”
Tenya couldn’t help but chuckle. “Thank you Ms. Molly for your help.”
“O-of course! I can’t believe your’re really-“ she stopped. “Omg this is so embarrassing!” She blushed, covered up her chest aka the shirt.
“I like your shirt,” Tenya said. “You did a good job on it.”
The women blushed harder. “W-Well you should make merch for people bigger than five year olds!”
Tenya nodded. “I’ll look into it!” And at that he made his way to the check out.


Tenya Iida struggled to wrap the tape around his engines. The gala was in an hour, and he was almost all ready. But he couldn’t bend himself in a way to wrap the tape around his engines! And when he did, it just looked wrong! What was he going to do?! Tenya suddenly had an idea. He quickly went to his computer and looked up the Craft Store’s website. His Location did deliveries. Perfect
He called the store, and the manager picked up. He explained who he was, and the manager was shocked. In return for sending Molly to help him with his ‘craft’, he would sponsor them at the Gala tonight. The manager gladly agreed, and the call ended. Just a few minutes later, Molly was at his door.

“How can I help?” She asked.
Tenya held out the tape. “Help me.”
“H-Huh?”
“I can’t reach to wrap them around. Will you do it?”
Molly blushed, but nodded. 
She knelt down and started wrapping Tenya’s engines. They looked much better when she did it. 
“Thank you for your help.” Tenya said.
“O-of course. I’m sure you’ll look great tonight!”
“Not as if the cameras will even turn towards me at all,” Tenya said. “This is really to impress some old friends.”
“Wait, why wouldn’t the camera’s take pics of you?”
“I am not well known for my looks.”
“But your handsome!”
The two stopped, before Molly blushed and stood up. “W-Well your all done! So I’ll be going—“

Tenya grabbed her hand. Under Molly’s uniform vest was a cute floral dress. It would do.
“Will you join me tonight?” Tenya asked.
“WHAT?!” Molly screamed. “What! No! I’m no where near dressed! And I don’t belong at a GALA for HEROS what are you thinking?!”
“Oh…I see…” Tenya saddened.
“I-Its not you!” Molly said. “B-But I’d make you look bad and-“
Tenya had never done “puppy dog eyes” in his life but apparently he had good ones. Because Molly glamnced at them, and gave right away. She took off her Vest and threw it on a chair. 
“Fine lets go.” She said, blushing.

Tenya Iida’s engines ended up being the talk of the Gala.

THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment