Tuesday, October 12, 2021

MHA Self Insert Drabble — Tenya Iida // WogWoman — Pick up Lines

 When the GF’s away ~Fictional Men~ Come to Play~!

Kaminari “teaches” Iida how to flirt. Oh no..

TW: Denki schemeing and kinda being a…sigh. A “Chad”. IM SORRY DENKI STANS D:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Why didn’t Denki Kamanari think of it before?! It was the perfect plan! He could trick one of the nerdy-est students in Class 1-A to go ‘flirt’ with some chick, and once they failed he could swoop in and get the girl! It was foolproof! All he had to do was fool someone oblivious enough…


“Hey Class Rep!” Denki smirked. 
“Hello Kamanari!” Tenya nodded. “How can I help you?”
“More like how can I help you!” 
“I do not understand.”
“C’mon Iida, your a strong tall rich guy! The ladies are lining up to get with you!”
“They are?”
No, not at all.
“Uh, YEAH!” 
“I…I see. Well, I must focus on my studies.”
“Oh come ON class Rep! It would be good for you to put yourself out there! The class would take you way more seriously if they knew you could land yourself a total hottie!”
“Hmm…I suppose.”
Got him!
“And lucky for you! I can help!”
“How can you Help me Kamanari?”
“I’ll teach you how to approach the ladies! With my help, you’ll get a bae in no time!”
“Alright Kamanari. teach me your ways.”

Operation Babe burglary: GO!


After a week of giving Tenya ‘tips’, the two met up at the mall. This was it! Denki was sure to land him self a girl today! 
“Ok Iida, keep an eye out for cute chicks!” Denki said, as they stood near the fountain casually. 
There were many ladies out and about today, as many female brands were having sales around this time. There were so many attractive girls! Denki couldn’t wait.
“Kamanari, I beleive I have spotted a ‘hottie’.” Tenya said quietly.
Denki looked to where Tenya gestured. There were a few girls in line, but the majority were absolute GODDESSES. Long hair and skinny waists. Denki would take whichever one Tenya was gonna go for. 
“Then Go get her! I’ll watch!” Denki urged.
Tenya took a deep breath and walked over to the line, while Denki waited with baited breath…


_______________________________


Tenya Iida had never been one for different methods of interaction. If his professional methods got the job done, why was there a need for any other kind? Tenya Iida was beginning to question this, when Denki Kamanari had approached him. Perhaps he could learn more ways to interact with others. And having a romantic partner wasn’t the worst thing Tenya could think of. It wasn’t like he only cared about studying and hero work. He…he wouldn’t mind someone to share his time with like that. 
Thank goodness Kamanari was kind enough to offer to help him! He would be lost without his lessons. Tenya studied many of his ‘pick up lines’ and gestures. The tone he was told to use and how to approach a women. Tenya studied enough until he was confident enough to practice. He and Denki met up at the mall, a “hottie hot spot” according to Denki. 
They scouted out for women of interest for bit, until Tenya spotted someone. She was very pretty. She was a plump young women with pink and blonde hair. It was a bit messy. Tenya was a proper and orderly man, and opposites attract as they say.
“Kamanari, I have spotted a ‘hottie’” Tenya whispered.
“Go get her!” Denki smiled. “I’ll watch.”
Tenya took a deep breath and made his way over to the girl in line.


Tenya tapped the girl’s shoulder. She looked up at him, confused. Tenya suddenly became very flustered, what was he supposed to say again?!
“Yes?” The women asked.
“I…uhm…” Tenya was beginning to panicked. He had to say something! QUICK!!
“Are you ok?”
“D-Did you fall from S-Seven? Because your an a-angle..!” He said. 
The women looked at him, before laughing. He was so embarrassed!
“I-I am sorry I bothered you-“
“N-No wait!” The women stopped him. “I-Its not that! You uhm…you said the line wrong!” She laughed.
“I-I did?”
“It’s ‘Did you fall from Heaven, because your an angel’. You said ‘Did you fall from Seven, because your an angle.’.” 
Tenya’s hands fell into his face. He blushed. How could he fail so badly! “I am so sorry-“
“Its fine!” The women said. “I’m very flattered.”
“You are?”
The women nodded. “Now, are you going to ask for my number or not?”

_________________________


Denki watched as Tenya approached the ugliest girl in the line. She was messy and plump. No no no no no NO! Tenya was ruining his plan!! Well, he looked to be having trouble with the flirting. There was hope!
Tenya rushed back to Denki when done and gave him a hug. “It worked!”
“Wh-What?!” Denki gasped.
“Thanks you Kamanari!” Tenya let go. “I managed to get the pretty girl, Molly’s, number! I couldn’t have done it without you!”

Operation Babe Burglery: FAILED


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment